Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention (17068 Views)

See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace / Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by OduduaDefender(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Let's see who wins here
Like for Osinbajo, share for Jagaban.

You're a troublemaker
grin grin
Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by Okwyjesus(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Racoon:
Osinabajo is still a no because he was part & parcel of the satanic Buhari’s government

APC ticket is between OSIBANJO and AMAECHI.
See you after APC primary....
Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by frog12: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
na showdown with tinubu be dis
Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by josite: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
If we think deeply ,osinbade should not be the next president.tbis guy is not a courageous man.
Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by Neddstark: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
tyup:

ok then, Atiku or Tinubu choose one

None of them
Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by zoedew: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sannisege:
so being strategic is to sit and watch Christian’s killed?
Not quite! It is strategic to to do damage control while seeking to take the levers of power.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:19am On Feb 08, 2022
naija4life247:
Not surprised. Even Lucifer confronted God. We all know how Lucifer ended. Banished, excommunicated, ostracized and homeless.

Traitors all end up miserable.

There is no Osinbajo, but Jagaban.
Oponu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:31am On Feb 08, 2022
chymeze:

All these people with one sided thinking process lolzzz lmfao. APC spokesperson lolz.
Let me follow your one sided thinking process... let's assume your APC picks your Yoruba presidential candidate. Now if PDP picks a popular northerner as it's candidate and a south South or South East as it's vice, you really think the northerners would stupidly leave that popular northern PDP candidate and vote for a Yoruba arselicking candidate? Even if you give them VP slot they'd still go for the highest! That's the North gone. And of course, the South south and southeast would vote for the PDP... that's South south and southeast gone from APC. So the APC would be left with only the South West to rally it's votes from. Can the south West alone overturn votes from the North, South south and southeast combined? You're obviously a novice in this biz lolz. You talk as if everyone else is asleep and not doing their homework. The popularity that APC got from Buhari would no longer be there, so it's more like every man for himself now instead of hiding behind Buhari.
Lastly, let me teach and enlighten you further. In politics you don't work on your strengths but rather on your weak points. A wise thinking person would have known that to become president, you need to rally support from every zone in Nigeria because presidency is not a regional thing (admittedly, a fact which my Igbo brothers don't still understand till now).
I still say this, if APC wants to stand a chance in this election they should shun Tinubu and present a better candidate. Tinubu would be their biggest undoing! I'm not Yoruba but I know I'd vote for Osibanjo than some present crop of PDP candidates without blinking an eyelid. This is just to tell you how nationalistic an Osibanjo candidacy would be. The same goes with Amaechi. He has great appeal in the south and the north. But for Tinubu? I've told you a typical south south and southeast would rather vote for a stone than vote for Tinubu. The only way tinubu can win this election is if there's mass rigging in his favour, and this will certainly create chaos. Facts.
The way u people adore north like .....North is actually one and would vote in this same line amazes me..... north comprises of NW, NC and NE.

In NW. .. southern kaduna will surely vote for osinbajo

In the NC....... Benue, plateau, kogi, Nasarawa, Kwara would vote osinbajo.

In the NE.....Taraba, bauchi, Adamawa, borno would vote for osinbajo.

Please count the states.....to enlighten yourself on the reality on ground....and stop deceiving yourself with the useless north unity....cos it does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by shinealight(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
gsegun43:
Let's see who wins here

Like for Osinbajo, share for Jagaban

grin

Modified:

Osinbajo is winning this no doubt

Surely, elections are not won on Nairaland…how many of you will qualify as Delegates to vote in the Primaries? grin
Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by gsegun43: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
shinealight:

Surely, elections are not won on Nairaland…how many of you will qualify as Delegates to vote in the Primaries? grin

Thanks a lot for reminding what I already know and will never forget.
Ose ose omo banke

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

27 Protesters Arrested In Ogun For Vandalizing Two Banks / APC Sets Up Committee To Monitor Buhari’s Compliance With Manifesto / Buhari And Osinbajo At NEC Meeting Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.