Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention (17048 Views)

See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace / Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by God1000(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2022
He should please do that

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2022
honestly I would have preferred this lying hypocritical pasta but he's a Tinubu supporter pro max

SE/SS presidency or the north continues

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by kayevans: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2022
Best news of the day. I've never a more noble,decent,intelligent,humble,hard working gentleman like him within our political space in a long while now.
Go for it sir

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by Neddstark: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2022
I wonder why anyone will want to vote Osinbajo. You believe he will do better than the government he was part of? This is very silly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by farem: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2022

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by jiz: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Like for Osinbajo (star boy)
Share for Amechi (anointed son)

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by RandyOku: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2022
VirginSearcher:
Accomplice that keeps quiet when Christians are Murdered. . I dislike him for that sad

U dey mind the DEVIL?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by Valuepaints20(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by HappyCanadian: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by HappyCanadian: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2022
Lol, crazy man
Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by BigYash: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2022
mudamuni:
Congrats in advance the chosen one
Na only you wan choose am? Na look I just dey look all of una... If una sabi wetin north dey plan.. Hmmmm
He is too calm for my liking.. This one go just blike Jonathan... Too calm .. The north go too use his head..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by nedekid: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2022
gsegun43:
Let's see who wins here

Like for Osinbajo, share for Jagaban

grin
70 year old man! grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by Kwara1stson: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2022
Our incoming president. It's just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by BigYash: 8:43am On Feb 07, 2022
nedekid:

70 year old man! grin
He mumu too much o..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by ZooCountry45: 8:43am On Feb 07, 2022
mudamuni:
Congrats in advance the chosen one
Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by NoSentiment: 8:43am On Feb 07, 2022
VirginSearcher:
Accomplice that keeps quiet when Christians are Murdered. . I dislike him for that sad

You are a liar! Where were xtians murdered? During end sars protests? You are heatlesss and parochial.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by ZooCountry45: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Who knows the real age Tinubu??
I was told he's 28 years

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by gsegun43: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2022
nedekid:

70 year old man! grin

Age is just a number

grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by VirginSearcher(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2022
larex007:

Are Muslim not murdered?
He doesn't speak up either
Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by TheRareGem1(f): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2022
jiz:
Like for Osinbajo (star boy)
Share for Amechi (anointed son)

Your annointed son said he want to go for PhD after ministerial appointment come to an end in 2023. Guess you are not even updated about the happenings around him

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by wrongnumber: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2022
wow

Cant wait
Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by Nonexisting: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2022
Afonja muslims will be confused now but the real omoluabis will support Osinbajo. As for me, let the military do coup and take power.

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by michoim(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2022
Ride on, the chosen one. God is with you...
Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by Ayomivic(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2022
VirginSearcher:
Accomplice that keeps quiet and never utter a word when Christians are murdered by terrorists and Herdsmen.. all because of politics.. I strongly dislike him for that sad

Bi owo omode o bati ti te eku ida ,ko gbodo bere iku to pa baba re.
Meaning if child hand has not reached the handle of Cutlass ,he must not ask for the death that killed his father.

You don't fight the battle you know you can't win ,if you do ,they will make you to count their scores. What you have to do is to record, mark face and gather evidences until you get power to use all the data you have gotten.

I believe you understand me

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by Rawtruth1: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2022
Unfortunately, he is the coming president of Nigeria. Unfortunately in the sense that he is part of the disaster, degradation, catastrophic plaque of a government we have currently.

The situation of Nigeria will go to "another level" of poverty and security challenges under him

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by Kc3000: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2022
What has Osinbajo ever done besides assisting Tinubu in looting Lagos treasury and being a silent observer in Buhari's government?

A vote for Osinbajo is essentially a vote for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by Afobaba33(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2022
I will come all out to vote because of this man
GOD sparing our lives!!!
How I love this man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by emmykk(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Zion1200:
Good...waiting to see the drama, just that I don't know what the title of the film will sound like tho'

Godson Slay Godfather

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by TheAlchemist: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2022
In Yorubaland we hate traitors with a passion. Osibanjo, if Tinubu does not give you the green light, be contented and count your blessing. We dont betray our brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention by IfnobeGod20: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2022
VirginSearcher:
Accomplice that keeps quiet and never utter a word when Christians are murdered by terrorists and Herdsmen.. all because of politics.. I strongly dislike him for that sad
To be a Nigerian Vice President you must be void of bad emotions because you will be vice president to both christian, Moslem, pagan and the neutral.
To this end Osinbajo is not a vice president to christian but to Nigerians. He's not the CAN president, neither does he sign accord to be their solicitor.
You people should stop all this mess. Why would a seating Vice President or President poke his nose on religious issue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo At NEC Meeting Of APC / Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa / Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.