Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

An App About You, Have You Seen It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An App About You, Have You Seen It? (346 Views)

Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS / I Thought I Have Seen It All - Buy Blood Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An App About You, Have You Seen It? by Mercisharelove(f): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2022
Genesis 1:27 So GOD ALMIGHTY CREATED man in HIS OWN IMAGE, in the IMAGE of GOD ALMIGHTY created HE HIM; male and female created HE them.

Wow, APP. Can't you see, I doubt you are unable to see who you are, why would you allow ignorant men tell you who you are or circumstances and history based on lies dictate your origin, have you thought for a while that you are CREATED, in EXISTENCE, CREATED TALK about DRAWING, DESIGNS and INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF GOD ALMIGHTY.

What do you think??

Another KIND OF IMAGE and LIKENESS wow, who is listening, what's going on here, no is listening??

I can't shout, do you hear us??

Another APP, OPERATIONS OF GOD ALMIGHTY IN CHRIST JESUS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT THROUGH YOU....
Re: An App About You, Have You Seen It? by Mercisharelove(f): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Interesting
Re: An App About You, Have You Seen It? by Mercisharelove(f): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2022
Surely

1 Like

Re: An App About You, Have You Seen It? by Ekejoestar(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2022
Only in HIM do we have our wholeness.
Re: An App About You, Have You Seen It? by Mercisharelove(f): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Only in HIM do we have our wholeness.

Speak louder

(1) (Reply)

See The Installation Of New Bishop Of The Nnewi Catholic Diocese & The Moment In / Jesus Didn't Speak Against Premarital Sex- Relationship Expert, Francis Van-Lare / Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.