Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Fearless - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fearless (213 Views)

The Fearless Knight / Princess Inikpi ...a Fearless Victim Of Death And War - My Own Version / Fearless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fearless by TheBeezybee(f): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2022
I watched a video of a chick that stood against a monitor lizard.
I was amazed!

Normally, it is expected that the monitor lizard will just devour the chick easily but the chick refused to be preyed on.

At the end, the monitor lizard walked away leaving the chick.

The chick was fearless indeed.

In our daily lives,there are predators that want to prey on us but if we stand up against such we won't be preyed on.

Ignorance, poverty, hatred, corruption, lying, racism, wickedness, abuse, rape, immorality, envy, idleness, gossip, and other evils are predators that prey on so many people.

These predators like we know cause nothing but harm or total destruction.

If you do not stand up against them, you become a prey.

So, refuse to be prey to any of those predators lurking around. Be bold enough to always stand for what is right, stay FEARLESS.

© Thebeezybee

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting Writers / Powerful Spiritual Poems || Believer | A Powerful Spiritual Poem On Unwavering F / Don't Believe In Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.