Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Agriculture: Never Despise The Days Little Beginning. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture: Never Despise The Days Little Beginning. (569 Views)

Watch My Pepper Farming From The Beginning To Harvest (Video/Pictures) / Unlike Oil, Agriculture Never Loses Its Value / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agriculture: Never Despise The Days Little Beginning. by MideMrPossible: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2022
I used to breed local turkey, I have the breeders that lay fertilized eggs which I take to hatcheries for incubation but I later quit due to continuous theft and losses that stem from bad hatcheries. Shortly after I left I instantly had an idea to come back big when it was time and this time with a bigger farm, personal hatchery, and better security.

It's been 6 years since I quit so last year, I was giving a woman who does brood and sale of broiler chicken some advice when she angrily said a statement, she said "Possible, if this thing is easy, why can't you start it"? It was meant to be an insult but I felt it in my spirit that it's time so I started reconstruting my backyard, milled a tree and started the construction, when I was done, I also designed a state of art brooding chamber

Here is my brooding chamber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28myb_VNyNw

I love the set up and everyday I expand the idea, I reach out to people who does brood and sale and they appreciate the quality of my birds from where I proceed to an acre of land where we are currently construction, today, we are doing the roofing of a block that will later serve as our administration block.

Roofing of the admin block (Possible Ranch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AOP3QqJDB4

So what began from an idea, gingered by what was meant to be an insult and now becoming a reality. Two years ago, I was asking God for direction, today, I am thanking God for His direction and praying for sustenance.

Thank you for reading, my name is Mide and I'm creating a cash-flow system in agribusiness, kindly subscribe to my channel of you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xFEWOSGSmk

1 Like

Re: Agriculture: Never Despise The Days Little Beginning. by maureensylvia(f): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2022
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Agriculture: Never Despise The Days Little Beginning. by MideMrPossible: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2022
maureensylvia:
Thumbs up

Thanks
Re: Agriculture: Never Despise The Days Little Beginning. by AtalantaCutMe: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2022
Faber can i please have your contact? To message you on WhatsApp
Re: Agriculture: Never Despise The Days Little Beginning. by MideMrPossible: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2022
AtalantaCutMe:
Faber can i please have your contact?
To message you on WhatsApp

Sure, lets talk via pm.
Re: Agriculture: Never Despise The Days Little Beginning. by AtalantaCutMe: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Agriculture: Never Despise The Days Little Beginning. by Joelobioha(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
I breed noiler chickens and guineafowls...i Built an incubator myself and it works perfectly.. Hoping to start marketing them

1 Like

Re: Agriculture: Never Despise The Days Little Beginning. by MideMrPossible: 1:32am On Feb 08, 2022
Joelobioha:
I breed noiler chickens and guineafowls...i Built an incubator myself and it works perfectly.. Hoping to start marketing them

Nice, are you based around SW? Check your PM.

(1) (Reply)

With the current price of rice, Why Is There still Ban on Importation Of Rice?? / Searching For Jerrycan Capping Machine / Matters Attention About Rice Milling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.