Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Quit Conventional Betting And !!!!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Quit Conventional Betting And !!!!!! (336 Views)

The Demon Of Betting And His Operations / The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You / Why Michael Emenalo Quit Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quit Conventional Betting And !!!!!! by Abuchi17: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Good morning guys and welcome to a new promising week.
I know you may be surprised been included here, well they say like minds flock together.
We have came a long way in the betting business trying to carve a niche of success, sometimes it's positive but most times it has not been successful. I was introduced into this business m about to unveil to you just few weeks back and believe me I have made profits of which I will share here.
THIS IS NOT PONZI, FOREX OR MONEY DOUBLING rather it is our normal football betting we do every day on our phones but this is structured in a different way.

HOW DOES IT WORK

Good , This is a betting company owned and sponsored by a Chinese company. They offer football matches just like other football betting site.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE

This bet is different from our conventional football betting in that it offers options on correct scores but this time you are not predicting the correct scores rather you are predicting what is not going to be the correct scores. Sounds weared. This is how it works,. E g
Arsenal vs Basel.

You may place your bet that the correct scores will not be 0-0. If the match ends Arsenal 2 Basel 1 you will win your bet so far as the match did not end 0-0. The Odds are calculated in percentages unlike the decimal format in our normal betting site. So you choose the percentage you want to win considering the most likely score that will not happen. That's simple, this is called reverse betting and it offers 95% success in betting.

To register is free as in other betting sites
Funding is a minimum of #3500 with your MasterCard and you link your bank account details and you are good to play.

Withdrawal is as fast as what you can get on sportybet and 1xbet withdrawal.

What are you waiting for, drop your WhatsApp number to add you up and to register and start winning. You can record a winning of 5 to 6 games a day depending on how disposed you are to place bets. Stop losing money and join the winning train

(1) (Reply)

Chiefs Vs Highlanders Rugby Game / Former Juventus And Ajax Star In Prime Position To Replace Eguievon / American Based NGO;The AOA Brings Basketball And Creative Arts Camp To sango ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.