Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) (30010 Views)

Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders / Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by damilola4162(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Some Senegalese nationals were spotted celebrating in the streets of Harlem, New York after their national team won the country’s first African Cup of Nations on Sunday, February 5.

Newspremises had previously reported that Senegal won the Africa Cup of Nations for the first time in their history after beating Egypt on penalties on Sunday February 6.

Sadio Mane, who missed a penalty in the first half, scored the decisive spot-kick as Senegal triumphed 4-2 in the shootout. The final had ended 0-0 after extra time.

The Senegalese nationals who were celebrating in the streets of Harlem, were seen with their country's flag and were heard shouting "champions".

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHU3W7gIHP4][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/senegalese-nationals-celebrate-in-the-streets-of-harlem-new-york-after-their-national-team-won-the-countrys-first-afconvideo/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Mastakija(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Mko123(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
I heard they declared today as public holiday

Little wonder they've to shut down the country's entire system.
Yesterday, everything around me supported Senegal. Let conduct nairaland statistics to see;

If you're happy about their win, press like and if otherwise punch share

562 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by organicfoods(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lovely sight...happy for this country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Kingpele(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Congratulations is in order,this is what I expected from super Eagle until the dullard general called them.. and impacted some of his failures on them ,the next match they started playing like ifeanyi uba fc ,our keeper and iwobi was the most affected by that impartation of failures from bubu but please don't over celebrate before the government deport u guys to Senegal u ran out from cos I don't think u guys will want to celebrate in your own country �

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by todaynewsreview: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by tommykiwi(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
We are supposed to be the ones celebrating now, but after the Eagles received a spiritual call, the spirit of Go Slow entered them.

Congrats to Senegalese, I prefer them winning rather than the Egyptians winning the cup.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by shevchenko(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Foolish people.
Is that where u won

1 Like

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by BigBelleControl(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Senegal tasted the Joy of victory while Egypt are feeling the agony of defeats.

I'm happy a first time winner went home with the trophy. Sadio Mane, Kalidou Koulibaly and Eduoard Mendy are the best in their positions in the world.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Buharidgeneral: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Congratulations ���
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by tuoyoojo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
All is well that ends well
A well deserved Victory

I was particularly happy that Mane who lost the penalty later scored the winning penalty

But the guy get liver o to still take another penalty again

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Kollins11: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
CHAMPIONS OF AFRICA

4 Likes

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by ATEAMS: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ooh nice
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by SILVERLINES: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
cheesy
This could have been Nigerians l, but the evil calls couldn't wait

10 Likes

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by hisexcellency34: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
even here in Aso Villa. Buhari is celebrating

2 Likes

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Joezinho: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Una dn go disturb people for their land

1 Like

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by jojo1415: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
While Nigeria �� is struggling with bandits and bad leadership...

2 Likes

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Eddy3031: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Congratulations � Senegal congratulations � Africa
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by inoki247: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sha no go too celebrate find ur sef reported bak home...

1 Like

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Congratulations to Senegal.
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by ButterBurger: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Happy people.
Congratulations to Senegal
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by heniford2: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
I gave one of my staff off today male from Senegal dude has been happy grin cheesy cheesy grin congrat to them, Nigeria footballers na useless. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Westchester(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
So Senegalese still dey US undecided God are my w joke to you cry
Am I not your son or abi na step son I be undecided
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Mindlog: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
shevchenko:
Foolish people.
Is that where u won

So if you were in Spain for example and the Super Eagles won, you won't celebrate?

4 Likes

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by bigdammyj: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Good vibes
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by money121(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Realdeals(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
I understand the feeling, just like when Nigeria won the 1996 Olympic football Gold medal.

2 Likes

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by psychologist(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Football is fast becoming a religion

It’s so unifying
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by underpinna: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mko123:
I heard they declared today as public holiday

Little wonder they've to shut down the country's entire system.
Yesterday, everything around me supported Senegal. Let conduct nairaland statistics to see;

If you're happy about their win, press like and if otherwise punch share

I think people were divided by color.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Referee Beaten To Coma By Fans After Football Match In Owerri. See Photos / Arsene Wenger Arrives Liberia To Receive Highest Honour From George Weah. Photos / Name Your Favourite Double Strike Force.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.