Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) (30021 Views)

Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders / Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Kingcalls: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mane balon dor don confirm
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Parrot69: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nice one. Many Sub-Saharan countries were rooting for Senegal. I’m also surprised my resident country who hate immigrants did too.

1 Like

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by kollinzgee(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
This could have being us if buhari non call.. tongue
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by FuckloveJnr: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy
This could have been Nigerians l, but the evil calls couldn't wait
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by handsomeyinka(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
I heard Buhari called the Egyptians before the match.
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Idowu116: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
hisexcellency34:
even here in Aso Villa. Buhari is celebrating
grin
Failure and Success no be the same thing abeg
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by thinkmoney(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
damilola4162:
Some Senegalese nationals were spotted celebrating in the streets of Harlem, New York after their national team won the country’s first African Cup of Nations on Sunday, February 5.

Newspremises had previously reported that Senegal won the Africa Cup of Nations for the first time in their history after beating Egypt on penalties on Sunday February 6.

Sadio Mane, who missed a penalty in the first half, scored the decisive spot-kick as Senegal triumphed 4-2 in the shootout. The final had ended 0-0 after extra time.

The Senegalese nationals who were celebrating in the streets of Harlem, were seen with their country's flag and were heard shouting "champions".

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHU3W7gIHP4][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/senegalese-nationals-celebrate-in-the-streets-of-harlem-new-york-after-their-national-team-won-the-countrys-first-afconvideo/
Na nigerians go be half of this people celebrating. Nigerians just like anywhere wey noise dey. grin

2 Likes

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by ALFADOS(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
damilola4162:
Some Senegalese nationals were spotted celebrating in the streets of Harlem, New York after their national team won the country’s first African Cup of Nations on Sunday, February 5.

Newspremises had previously reported that Senegal won the Africa Cup of Nations for the first time in their history after beating Egypt on penalties on Sunday February 6.

Sadio Mane, who missed a penalty in the first half, scored the decisive spot-kick as Senegal triumphed 4-2 in the shootout. The final had ended 0-0 after extra time.

The Senegalese nationals who were celebrating in the streets of Harlem, were seen with their country's flag and were heard shouting "champions".

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHU3W7gIHP4][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/senegalese-nationals-celebrate-in-the-streets-of-harlem-new-york-after-their-national-team-won-the-countrys-first-afconvideo/
Congratulations to the Senegalese
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by bhassan20: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mko123:
I heard they declared today as public holiday

Little wonder they've to shut down the country's entire system.
Yesterday, everything around me supported Senegal. Let conduct nairaland statistics to see;

If you're happy about their win, press like and if otherwise punch share

I was shivering when the shootout commenced. All I wanted to see was Aliou Cisse with a smiling face.
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Kewellbanks: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
shevchenko:
Foolish people. Is that where u won
Honestly, I thought you have sense.
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by KanielOutis92: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
underpinna:

I think people were divided by color.
Deep
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Football unites the people
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Awesometouch1: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
tuoyoojo:
All is well that ends well
A well deserved Victory

I was particularly happy that Mane who lost the penalty later scored the winning penalty

But the guy get liver o to still take another penalty again
Even if he had lost the second penalty they could've still won. It was 4:2

1 Like

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by subcbouy: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
shevchenko:
Foolish people.
Is that where u won
jealousy no go make you know nothing.
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by klas(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Even if he had lost the second penalty they could've still won. It was 4:2

No. It would've been 3:2 and Mo Sallah would have been allowed to take the last penalty for Egypt which could have made it 3:3

1 Like

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by klas(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
thinkmoney:

Na nigerians go be half of this people celebrating. Nigerians just like anywhere wey noise dey. grin

Senegalese are many in that Harlem.
Any cornershop you turn to, na dem own it.
Even their local foodstuffs are likely to be more available there than in Senegal

1 Like

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Blake755: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
I wanted this team to win so badly
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Frenzy01(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Rooted for Senegal all the way since Nigeria got defeated... Up Senegal grin grin grin

contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Bamzyriches451: 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Congratulations Edouard Mendy and the whole Senegal team, club World Cup Next. #CFC�

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Tywo2018: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Harlem that area in New york is for thugs. Gun crime there is above 99%
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by mrikay: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
shevchenko:
Foolish people. Is that where u won
Good afternoon sir. How family? Please explain this.
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
tommykiwi:
We are supposed to be the ones celebrating now, but after the Eagles received a spiritual call, the spirit of Go Slow entered them.

Congrats to Senegalese, I prefer them winning rather than the Egyptians winning the cup.
Why do u prefer them?? State ur "real" reasons, hope u guys aren't jealous that the egyptians that we thrashed at beginning finally made it to the finals and not us

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Frenzy01:
Rooted for Senegal all the way since Nigeria got defeated... Up Senegal grin grin grin

contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
So that means u were jealous that egypt made it to the finals and not nigeria

Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by bakesntakes(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and data by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Okk
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by anambraamaka: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Happy for them
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by lascos912(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
I'm a senigales for now
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Nkp076: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by thinkmoney(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
klas:

Senegalese are many in that Harlem.
Any cornershop you turn to, na dem own it.
Even their local foodstuffs are likely to be more available there than in Senegal
Wow...ok. from readings I learnt Harlem na like one ghetto like that
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by ceejayluv(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Why the "s" at the end of Senegalese. ?
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Afonasa(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
I've wanted Egypt to win it,but then I remembered that they have won it seven times,and Senegal none...
Congrats to Senegal.....

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) by Edipet(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mko123:
I heard they declared today as public holiday

Little wonder they've to shut down the country's entire system.
Yesterday, everything around me supported Senegal. Let conduct nairaland statistics to see;

If you're happy about their win, press like and if otherwise punch share
Omoh,...my chest was just beating

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Referee Beaten To Coma By Fans After Football Match In Owerri. See Photos / Arsene Wenger Arrives Liberia To Receive Highest Honour From George Weah. Photos / Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.