Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) (11893 Views)

Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by ButterBurger: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
The same people that went there with him will still go and line up for a handshake with him before he go go back to Nigeria
And I know say e fit possible make e be the same people again go still go line up for Abuja so o?
Omo see queue already for Abuja airport o, the APC chieftains now go don dey wait for line now to greet their ruler o.
Ehya... See life
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by bakesntakes(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mumu bubu

You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and data by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
The plane should just please divert to Bermuda triangle.
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by anambraamaka: 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Bubu
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]The President of Federal Republic of Travel[/s] undecided
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by Benjax4all: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Most traveling president of d world,still no result to reduce insecurity and economy problem of d country.....
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by Nkp076: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
You're highly welcome Mr President
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Safe Journey Daddy!

The best Nigerian President Ever.
Be lying to yourself
Bubu the wakaholic, roaming upandan with nothing to show for it
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by googlepikins: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ok that explains why soldiers were lined up from Nnamdi Azikiwe airport to Aso rock.

This country is very wasteful
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by jamesversion: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
thundafire:
With his nuclear codes encoded in the bag of the ADC grin,I wonder if na just already prepared script for baba

grin grin Niclear codes?? More like Cow codes. grin
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Patriotic Nigerians wish President Muhammadu Buhari a safe trip back home.

As the No. 1 Patriotic Nigerian, our GCFR and President, may God continue to bless you and keep you safe from bigoted tribesmen filled with bitterness and hatred for you because you are not from their tribe, religion or political party.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Your country, LIGERIA, is CURSED! I guess your hopeless prayer was NOT answered.
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by NokiaN8(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sebastine1994:
Welcome home daddy,

May your days be long

Buhari until 2039
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Your country, NIGERIA, is Blessed ! I guess your fervent prayer has been answered.
Fixed cool

The land will never bless you. You will sow in the land but reap the curses you sowed. It's settled spiritually against you.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by Elvisgolden: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2022
tutudesz:
The President of Federal Republic of Travel grin

Cry cry baby...............take go and buy pin pop and stop crying....................
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:21am On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Fixed cool

The land will never bless but will rather curse me. I will suffer and sow in the land but reap the curses I sowed. It's settled spiritually against me.

All the lovers of Nigeria like myself will lose las las and are damned to HELL fire. I will always lose. God will damn Nigeria forever.

As your mouth speaketh forth, so shall it be. May GOD grant you all the curses you heaped on your self and your generation, Amen!
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by EKOSuperior(m): 2:37am On Feb 08, 2022
Who is that short man that is always with Buhari?
Re: Buhari Jets Out Of Ethiopia For Abuja (Photos) by ekukeku(m): 3:51am On Feb 08, 2022
D killings up & down does not kuku concerned our president, omo olomo, if na u nko
Tah

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Individuals To Be Honoured At 10 Anniversary Of Eminent Magazine / Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima / Amosun: Ogun Police Chief Deny Receiving Rifles, Four Million Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.