Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

This All-in-one Secret Will Change Your Living For Good - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This All-in-one Secret Will Change Your Living For Good (407 Views)

FCMB Restates Commitment To Healthy Living For Employees And Customers / Do You Struggle To Get Out Of Bed In The Morning? Tips For Good Sleeping Habit / This Key Secret Will End Your Arthritis And Body Pain In 60 DAYS Or Less!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This All-in-one Secret Will Change Your Living For Good by asfrankasf(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
REPLACE YOUR SUGAR WITH THIS NOW

Mama Tee is over 60 years old as I type and she still looks younger, healthier, and more beautiful than most guys in their 30s. How hilarious!

I asked her what is the secret behind this you, everyone get stunned when they realize what your age is everyday I mean what?

She said "Olorun ni oo", "yeah I mean we all know it's God but everyone else has God but not this sweet, what have you done differently mama??That's what I need to know, you can't hoard these things"

After disturbing her for a while she agrees to sharing the recipe with me. Among secrets she shared with me, one she emphatically agreed that contributed the most is her decision to abolish sugar and replace it with "something more beneficial" in her younger days, Jaggery!

Jaggery is an unrefined product made in Asia and Africa, it is purely natural and extracted from sugarcane. It is far better and more nutritious than refined sugar because of its molasses content.

Jaggery has enormous benefits which makes it the ideal sweetener. This is one of the reasons why jaggery is coveted by Indians, Chinese and Africans who know its benefits.

JUST 20 GRAMS OF JAGGERY CONTAINS

38 calories
9.8 grams of carbohydrates
9.7 grams of sucrose
O.01 gram of protein
Choline
Betaine
Vitamin B-12
Vitamin B6
Folate
Calcium
Iron
Magnesium
Selenium
Manganese.

HEALTH BENEFITS OF JAGGERY
These are found and established facts that jaggery;

Nourishes the skin
Relieves menstrual pains
Treats acne and pimples
Prevention of respiratory problems
Helps with weight loss
Controls blood pressure
Great source of energy
Prevents anaemia
Purifies the body
Detoxification of the liver
Prevents constipation
Treatment of cold and cough
Reduces joint pains
Purifies blood
Boosts immunity
Cures Urinary tract problems
Maintain good healthy intestinal health.
At Mama Tee's we sell Jaggery in balls and syrup and can be delivered anywhere. We sell in balls and syrup. Each ball is a two halves of 250g jaggery making 500mg together.
A ball costs #1000,
A pack (4balls, 2kg) costs #3500.
A bottle (as seen in picture) of jaggery syrup costs #1500.
These prices are revisable for bulk buyers and resellers, We also offer repackaging services for resellers.
Reach us on09134916752Whatsapp.

1 Share

Re: This All-in-one Secret Will Change Your Living For Good by asfrankasf(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Keep coming, thanks.
Re: This All-in-one Secret Will Change Your Living For Good by asfrankasf(m): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thanks for orders grin
Re: This All-in-one Secret Will Change Your Living For Good by asfrankasf(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2022
Keep it coming please
Re: This All-in-one Secret Will Change Your Living For Good by asfrankasf(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Up
Re: This All-in-one Secret Will Change Your Living For Good by asfrankasf(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2022
Why haven't you ordered already?

(1) (Reply)

Sad , Prince Chunedu Nwadike Is Dead ( Graphic Pic) / Health Workers Gather Here. / 7 Ways For Men To Improve Sexual Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.