Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Embarking On Data Science Course… Follow Up - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Embarking On Data Science Course… Follow Up (185 Views)

Prestashop Email Follow-up Module - Knowband / Follow-up To Increase Sales. / Stay Connected And Spend Less On Data Using Cityzenpluz Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embarking On Data Science Course… Follow Up by nnadychuks(m): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Day 1:
Registered on Udemy and bought a data science course since Jan1st (picture attached) it was 95% off then
I’m currently on IT and only have chance to study during the evening.
Keep in touch, I’ll be updating you guys.
Cheers!

Re: Embarking On Data Science Course… Follow Up by nnadychuks(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
I’ve kicked off the course, but before going in full details I’d like to do a brief intro…
Like I said earlier today, I’m currently on my IT. I’m studying computer science in FUTO and I’m looking forward to rounding off this year.
Before gaining admission in 2017 in futo, I once applied for Electical & Electronics engineering in 2016, where I scored 217 in jamb and it wasn’t enough for admission. That same year I had to register for predegree and thesame EEE was my first choice. But I knew I couldn’t afford to put all my eggs in one basket, I had to apply Computer science in jamb. EEE for Pd, CSC for ume.

Yeah, I scored 250 in jamb but there’s a story behind as well… grin
If you wrote jamb 2017 you’ll know that’s the year they introduced cctv: (I’m having flashbacks writing this and it’s funny)… at the first jamb attempt that same year, I registered at a miracle center which had our exam location shifted to Ugep, Calabar from owerri. That’s the year I encountered the largest village in the world and also lost my vajinitee to one local ugep girl (always wanted the first time to be with someone I love but till now, Romeo neva still find Juliet)

Fast forward to the first trial, our result was withheld due to misconduct I.e the cctv worked. Tears almost finish from my eyes after hearing the news. I prayed I’ll never use mgbo(expo) in my life and God answered me. I was given a second chance where I smashed 250 by myself and got admission into futo with ume.
I’m currently on a 2.1 now and it shows how much someone can achieve if you have the belief in yourself.
I have a good feeling about this course I’m embarking on.
Guys please follow up. I might be learning more from you than the course itself. Thanks
Re: Embarking On Data Science Course… Follow Up by nnadychuks(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
About Day 1 lecture, please bear with me, I’ll be sharing what I learnt by tomorrow…
Modified*** 08/02/2022
data science, like others is a very sought after course. The intro to the course talks about statistics, maths and programming. If you’re business/management minded then I believe this course might suit you very well.
I have known myself as a business person since I can remember… and I believe this course will better my experience.

Stay tuned for day 2

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 QUICK SALE / Neatly UK Used Lenovo Graphics Laptop / Here Is Step By Step Guide To Update Tomtom One Xl Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.