Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

50 Cent Unsure About Label Future After Spat With Company Bosses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Unsure About Label Future After Spat With Company Bosses (650 Views)

2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress / Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales / Ice Prince Denied His Son Because He Was Unsure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Unsure About Label Future After Spat With Company Bosses by splashbaby(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2011
Rapper 50 CENT is contemplating quitting his record label after a feud with bosses threatened to delay his new album.
The In Da Club hitmaker was busy working on his next musical release until he had a heated exchange with Interscope chiefs last month (May11), accusing them of "moving in slow motion".
He warned his bosses that unless they worked harder to make the release a success, he would put a hold on the new material, and he has now admitted the feud has made him unsure about staying with the label.
He tells MTV.com, "I don’t know. It will all be clear in the negotiations following me turning this actual album in.
"And, of course, the performance and how they actually treat the work will determine whether you (I) still want to stay in that position or not."

http://www.pr-inside.com/entertainment-blog/2011/06/22/cent-unsure-about-label-future/

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad / New Movie Trailer;i''ll Take My Chances By Ini Edo / Latest Way To Entertain Your Guests @ Your Occasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.