Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage (30359 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by SeriouslySense(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy more temptations, now i doubt they will last abroad. He better fights for his sanity, what does he really want.
Montaque:
I am also afraid for you going abroad. There are more beautiful and available singles ladies there. Can you cope?
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by LyfeJennings(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
This is not a curse but if Ur wife is as bad as U described her
Walahi, it's either U go to jail or U loose ur child's custody....
I swear to God
Abroad wey women get power pass men
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by Exceed15: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Your openness on this issue is commendable. No woman will stand seeing her husband romantically engaged to other women. It's provoking especially when she's faithful to u. Do work on it

But taking her with you abroad is risky. Other issue could arise and such woman can take advantage of how powerful the system there favours women to deal with you mercilessly.Think twice on this .
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by SeriouslySense(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin grin grin
LyfeJennings:
This is not a curse but if Ur wife is as bad as U described her
Walahi, it's either U go to jail or U loose ur child's custody....
I swear to God
Abroad wey women get power pass men
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by doverulez(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
I cannot say much here. OP, if you want peace of mind and not spend the rest of your money and days in jail abroad. Kindly, think it thru. There is problem in ur marriage obviously and u need to sort it out.

The reason you wife gets into a fit and throw things around is cos you like philandering with single ladies. so stop the habit and she might stop throwing, breaking things. shikena.

But stop it here first b4 going abroad oh. those white popo no dey joke when dey see a woman cry oh. be it crocodile or antelop tears.

Lasunray01:
Good day nairalanders. My first time post in 5yrs.

Will try to summarize the issues and seek sincere advise please.

I’ve been married before but got divorced within a year due to genotype issues(it’s a long story). So I remarried 2yrs after and with a child now, and that’s where my issues started from.

I know I have some bad sides too which I’m trying to change, which is flirting with single ladies, and this has caused multiple fight with my wife.

Whenever we have this fights, not physical, just verbal, but in her anger she breaks virtually anything around, cups, laptop, speakers etc. she can be madly angry. I’ve warned, petted her severally to desist from this act especially infront of our kid...but she won’t. It’s getting worse by the day. Now she reports me with blackmail to her parents and friends making me feel I’m the worst husband in the universe, calling me unprintable names. Calling me weak cos I don’t beat.

Now the advice I seek, we are planning to relocate as a family abroad this year, but I’m really scared. I can actually go alone, but would prefer we all go together since I have the means. But I’m scared if I won’t regret my actions to take her along with this her character. What if I get jailed or lose custody of our child abroad, because she’s a master in blackmail. She can turn simple issue overboard.

Sorry for the long epistle. Just had to pour out my mind. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

Thank you
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by SeriouslySense(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Honesty is good, is very commendable, I pray he finds the strength to be the best Husband and father.

Exceed15:
Your openness on this issue is commendable. No woman will stand seeing her husband romantically engaged to other women. It's provoking especially when she's faithful to u. Do work on it

But taking her with you abroad is risky. Other issue could arise and such woman can take advantage of how powerful the system there favours women to deal with you mercilessly.Think twice on this .
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by Snitch24(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lasunray01:

I’ve been married before but got divorced within a year due to genotype issues(it’s a long story). So I remarried 2yrs after and with a child now, and that’s where my issues started from.

I know I have some bad sides too which I’m trying to change, which is flirting with single ladies, and this has caused multiple fight with my wife.

Whenever we have this fights, not physical, just verbal, but in her anger she breaks virtually anything around, cups, laptop, speakers etc. she can be madly angry. I’ve warned, petted her severally to desist from this act especially infront of our kid...but she won’t. It’s getting worse by the day. Now she reports me with blackmail to her parents and friends making me feel I’m the worst husband in the universe, calling me unprintable names. Calling me weak cos I don’t beat.

Now the advice I seek, we are planning to relocate as a family abroad this year, but I’m really scared. I can actually go alone, but would prefer we all go together since I have the means. But I’m scared if I won’t regret my actions to take her along with this her character. What if I get jailed or lose custody of our child abroad, because she’s a master in blackmail. She can turn simple issue overboard.

Sorry for the long epistle. Just had to pour out my mind. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

Thank you

I can bet you will definitely regret it and you will end up working for her because it will happen again and she will call the police on you and you will loose ur self and everything about the family let her stay here until you're bold enough to accept that you're married and should not cheat because if you do any Bleep up for that side you're going home bro and she will automatically takeover everything you owned including your kids
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by Richy4(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Shokoloko:

This is why christians deny this fact. The bible says a man with more than one wife should not be a leader. 1 Timothy 3:2. Even a leader of a house fellowship should have one wife.
Why would a man want to know the Lord for 40 years and decide that because of "lust of the flesh"/ second wife you decide not to be a leader? At least departmental leader.
That is living below the plans God has for you.
No true believer should limit his walk with God by marrying a second wife. But if one has already married a second wife and became a believer then he can maintain the wives equally but he is barred from leadership roles.

@ Bold, Stop please..If someone decides to take a second wife, that's his choice..
David was the man after God's heart right? Did he marry only one wife?
Abraham walked with God... Did he marry only one wife?

In the new Testament: 1 Corinthians 14: 33-35, it stated and I quote
33.For God is not a God of disorder, but of peace—as in all the churches of the saints.
34 Women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
35If they wish to inquire about something, they are to ask their own husbands at home; for it is dishonorable for a woman to speak in the church.

Does that mean women pastors were sinners? Are they going contrary to God's words? Why do you guys turn the Bible upside down?
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by OvertheTop(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lasunray01:

Now the advice I seek, we are planning to relocate as a family abroad this year, but I’m really scared. I can actually go alone, but would prefer we all go together since I have the means.
But I’m scared if I won’t regret my actions to take her along with this her character. What if I get jailed or lose custody of our child abroad, because she’s a master in blackmail. She can turn simple issue overboard.

Thank you

We men Really Have Big Issues.....You....Yourself has seen the Picture...…the Fire.....But You will Walk Straight into it.

This is Exactly what will Happen Abroad!!!.....You will then Go Homeless and Roam in the streets over there and lose all your property....
pay for child support....you will continue to pay the Mortgage of the House.....while you live in the Streets

Haven't you Read in the News....what Happens with Toxic partners Abroad

Wakeup Man! this is Suicide!!

Also Work on yourself...on your Personal issues.

i must tell you.... when kids witness Parent Breaking Things During Quarrels.....They will DO WORSE....

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by Skullano(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
If that womannnn follow you board flight to over seas with this character just know say you go regret am within one year..

Keep her here and travel maka your peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by madone: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lasunray01:

Thank you
in all this ur plenty grammar you didn't add anywhere that u plan to change. U have a bad character that brings out her bad side. Then change and be a good boy
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by rickpat(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lasunray01:

Thank you
...bro if you don't succeed in fixing yourself and help your help too..don't go abroad with her o..cus you will regret it...I have seen cases where a woman will break her own nose herself and call the cops on the husband... please be careful...and note Western world don't find cheating on a woman funny at all..
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by Monaco2(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lasunray01:

Thank you

U will definitely regret taking her with u because u can’t stop flirting n the truth is yankee no b naija.... she will have more advantages over you there n u can even loose ur house n properties to her over there. Be warned
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by Chrislova(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
stop flirting man u are alway the problem here
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by charlypoker(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Guy! run oo
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by Shokoloko(f): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Richy4:

@ Bold, Stop please..If someone decides to take a second wife, that's his choice..
David was the man after God's heart right? Did he marry only one wife?
Abraham walked with God... Did he marry only one wife?

In the new Testament: 1 Corinthians 14: 33-35, it stated and I quote
33.For God is not a God of disorder, but of peace—as in all the churches of the saints.
34 Women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
35If they wish to inquire about something, they are to ask their own husbands at home; for it is dishonorable for a woman to speak in the church.

Does that mean women pastors were sinners? Are they going contrary to God's words? Why do you guys turn the Bible upside down?

! Corinth 14:34 .... as the law says. Which law? The law of the Land. Paul said the women should be quiet and follow the law of Corinth.
In Matt 28:5-8 and Luke 20:17 because there was no "law of Corinth" Jesus in Luke and an angel in Matt instruct Mary Magdalene (a woman) to go and teach and preach to the brethren.
Jesus/ The angels did not ask Mary Magdalene to look for a male figure to tell, who can then relay the resurrection message to his brethren. He asked her to go herself.
From this we see that Mary was the first human who got the message of the great commission.

Was Abraham a leader in church? Was David a leader in church? These men were JEWS and not Christians. What part of 1 Tim 3:2 do you find confusing? A man can take a second wife but he cannot be a leader/ overseer of anything in church.
If you have a different interpretation of 1st Timothy 3 explain it, so we can learn.
Please as believers we must accept the word as it is or walk away from Christianity. There is nothing to twist in the bible. God is not an author of confusion

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
TVTKOKO:
I dey read your pathetic story dey vex! You are the sole cause of your problem and if you want a change, it gotta start with you!

She's supposed to break your head actually because if reverse was the case, you'd done worse!

I'm not violence inclined in nature, so i won't appreciate that means for settling issues.
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by rayval(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
One advise…remove abroad from the picture.. ask yourself if you want to still be with her.. that is the only question.

If yes be ready for what comes after if you travel otherwise you need to go alone.
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by FireUpNow(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
SeriouslySense:
I support no one, i disagree, that's not a peaceful wife, she has anger issues.

If you love your wife, why not try and show that you still love her.

Good that you support no one. You don't even agree that the husband has his own fault
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by jackyraw09: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Emperor88:

Do we have sane religious people?.....come to my arear, you will see mad religious people, graduates acting like illiterates in the name of religion.

Hahaha dem go de alright
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. Depending on the agreement both of you had before marriage, if you both choose to be exclusively monogamous and she's still keeping to that oath, maintaining fidelity, I think you should just reduce your flirting tendency.

A. Though you flirt, but women love men that other women want to be with. This is the dread game. It improves her desire towards you and make her invest better so that the relationship can last. (Know this: no investment from a woman can surpass that of a man in a sexual relationship whether long or short or filled with manipulations. By the way, he is still the one that losses more regardless of his high investments).

She's mateguarding you, but her jealousy is over the roof. There are better ways to handle this matter from her angle rather than going haywire.

B. Your flirting tendency can also make her break her oath of fidelity in order to counter her jealousy and come back on you. However, infidelity from both sexes are different and will be weighed differently because both sexes are different. (Simply can't go into that details now).

But if she's true to her oath of fidelity, that is, you know very well that she's not cheating behind but come open to disagree with you, then, forget flirting and concentrate on your family.

2. Stop engaging with women and other people in verbal attacks. Besides, women are good at it and will always beat you hands down. So, just avoid any verbal altercation.

A woman must learn how to control her tongue though. Because men's power are tired to their ego and once that ego is insulted or threatened it is an attack on their power, hence, will always retaliate with physical force.

Your wife always abusing you indicates a high level of disrespect! And that disrespect is as a result of you always engaging with her in her emotional tantrums. You must start learning to punish her psychologically, because I'm not in support of domestic violence. Start from here: Become dominant. Withdraw attention. Withdraw resources.

3. Truth be spoken, for her to always destroy your home appliances in her emotional hystericity, indicates that you've lost dominance. Such behavior implies disrespect...two agressive people can't stay under one roof. She's behaving like a parody of a man, and that you don't need.

4. Take yourself and kid oversea. You'll still continue to flirt and her with her agressive nature; couple that in a country that the family/divorce laws rips the man/husband into pieces, you'll regret your life!

(However, for the sake of your kid because they are the ones that suffers the aftermath of parental separation, both of you must resolve your differences and grow above it). This will fail 99% of the time, just start preparing on how you can raise your kid into a quality adult in the absence of the mother.

This is an evolutionary game in vogue.

Let her go!

Thanks.
On what grounds will you tell a man you try to separate a child from their mother? And what court would even allow that?
If he wants to travel abroad without his wife or they divorce, the child will definitely be staying with the mother and he would have visitation rights.
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by BigBashiru: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lasunray01:

Thank you

U dey f**k up. Young Girls ready to settle down where men dey find u gat one but due to your greed you still dey flirt around. You dey fukk up big time....
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lasunray01:

Thank you

The multiple fights you have had with your wife is solely your FAULT. Stop flirting and face your wife and children!!
If you divorce her now and get married to someone else, do you think the next wife will be laughing with you while you flirt with other women?

You are the problem here, fix your problem
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by IDERAWOLE(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lasunray01:

Thank you

For me your not serious! With this your thinking, you may even be the problem!

A woman with all these attitudes is what you're planning to take abroad. You'll rot in jail over there.

Your village people are behind your thinking.

Travel with her tomorrow.
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by Olumaeme: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
I'll tell you, sometimes you need violence to stop violence, and if you don't take that risk, it will be very difficult for you to stop it.

Most times, you can't talk bad people out of their bad behaviors, the best way to they learn is through a bitter experience and they'll never do that thing again

Next time she breaks anything, bring out some of her belongings and burn it. Then send her out to the house.

Let her beg at least 2 weeks before letting her return, if she Dosent turn a new leaf, send me a message I'll credit you 20k.

You also have to respect yourself and your union. I won't tell you not to cheat but please, try and be discreet and have some dignity.

Respect her, draw the line between your side babes and your family, caution yourself not to go above board.

Your side babe is a side babe and will remain a side babe, respect your wife!

The worst thing that can happen to a human being is not to know where they are not going.

You have to set principles and whoever breaks them should be adequately dealt with, which could be total withdrawal from the culprit.

Shalom!
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by GoldBoss1: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fashionista01:
Stop flirting with single ladies. It will help to stop her from getting angry.
should he focus on married women?
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by oluwaahmed: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Permanent cure to Bad and Sinful habits is in JESUS Christ.

But I must tell you the truth! The woman you are living with now is not your wife.

Your original wife is the woman u said you Divorced because of Genotype.
Listen! Genotype is not a reason to Divorce. As long as you two got married, she is your wife. You need to go back to your wife. Except you did not marry her. If you two got married, then she is your wife and you need to rectify that.

GOD ALMIGHTY, the GOD of Chosen Has healed many couples and changed their Genotype.

From Sorrow to Joy Happening this weekend 12th and 13th February is another opportunity.

Have you seen sickle cell people before? Do you know their pain and suffering on a daily basis all through their life?
Pls OP don't listen to this Christian insurgent. Take your wife abroad, if she misbehaves then leave her. Why I said take her abroad is so that you can give ur child a better life(something you did not have in nigeria). Do it for your child. Most people relocating abroad today are not doing so for themselves but for their children. Take the relocation of your family as reparation for your cheating so that when u leave her there would be no bad Karma hampering your success.
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by Solatium(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lasunray01:

Thank you

You already know what will end it that venture,let me add to it that YOU WILL END UP 6FT BELOW if you don't divorce that woman.
You are cohabiting with a violent woman and you are here seeking for advice
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lasunray01:

Flirting only
Bro, you are good to go. Take your family along with you, a change of environment in this case wound be nice. Also, if you are going abroad for work, there will be lesser distraction from ladies. Keep talking to her and she will eventually drop the rage and then the anger. Best of luck on your proposed travel.
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by Kaysalas(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Richy4:

grin grin grin
Where are you heading to buddy? US, UK, Canada or Australia?...
If it's one of the above mentioned countries, U have to change your name to Aaron... Because Na polythene bags u go take gather your clothes... When she starts suing the living day light out of you... This is how it will play out...
<< Firstly, neighbors will call the police for domestic violence...
<< The police will ask you to vacate the house for the mean time not minding if u have the cash to lodge for the night..
<< You don't need a prophet to explain to you how the divorce will go assuming you seek for one
<<< Buddy, u have a problem.. which is wandering eyes... Deal with that first before moving... But if u move without dealing with your issue, please make sure u don't commit murder when your property/ possession is shared 80: 20.. of course she takes the lion share and the kids toogrin

If the family must move together.. with all your faults and everything... Please Move to Saudi Arabia or it's neighboring countries grin
Funny but very true.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by integrity16(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hmmm, Give your life to Christ, Pray for her very seriously. Shelve your plans to relocate for now until she has changed.

Relocating with her abroad while still acting this way will be one of the worst mistakes you will ever make in your life.

Please, stop flirting with single ladies, this could be the solution. Discipline yourself and take your eyes off other women except your wife.

This is my advice.
Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by MrSwiftt: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
You call cheating simple? He he... OK oh.

My advice is that if you take her abroad in this state, you will lose her and your child. Its as simple as that. Sane countries are not like insane Nigeria. But if you genuinely amend your ways and take her and your family seriously and stop looking else where, then you don't have problems.

One thing I've come to realise is that as far as you're with a good woman, she gives you peace if you respect yourself. And if you don't respect yourself, you'll sure get double wahala from her. That I'm sure about. No matter how good, born again and Holy Ghost filled she is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Certificate Issued To New Couple (Photo) / I Was Named In A Will: So What Next? / Visually Impaired Couple Weds In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.