Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) (30397 Views)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) / New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
So sad, when u have plenty born throw children roaming around, that’s what happens
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
What will they gain, we nor come they hear about boko Haram again, na this one dey trend na...
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Afonja SKULL miners criminals at it again God deliver Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
post=110042888:
A Two-year-old boy has been found dead with his body parts missing in Jumare district of Saminaka in Lere local government area of Kaduna state over the weekend, Reports.

According to Hausa news platform, Rariya, two body parts of the child were removed and his remains were buried by the assailants.

This incident comes weeks after a five-year-old school girl, Hanifa Abubakar, was killed and buried by her school proprietor.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Afonja do enter Kaduna shocked
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Kei144(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Is it the harsh economy that is bringing the worst out of people? Unfortunately, money rituals cannot save people out of harsh economy. It is just dangerous superstitious belief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by millhouse: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
BABYharder:
This is becoming a pandemic o
as in ... very barbaric
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Nonexisting: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Afonjas are really spreading ritual killings and body parts mining. RIP to the kid.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by HonestFriend: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
GBOKASINCHA:
Arrest any afonja within that environment

grin grin
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by SOFTSKILL: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
GBOKASINCHA:

Nope, check the pots of all OSU people, somebody might be preparing egusi now

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
GBOKASINCHA:
weyrey nie
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]detained any Nigerians within that climate[/s] lipsrsealed
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by eazyduzit: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Saminaka town in Lere LGA of Kaduna is well known for this most especially during the election year.I work in Pambegua a town close to Saminaka and I k ow this for sure,if your child is missing,just forget because they have use him for a diabolical purpose.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by insidelife22(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Southwest and Northwest.

I comot my hand for Una matter.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Maconstruct(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingpele:
Killers of this sweet child won't go unpunished
How do you know d child is SWEET?
Investigation has begun with u lipsrsealed
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by blackboy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Hausa don finally join money rituals too, yawa don gas..

Thats what i thought in 2010 when i first got to the north but as i mixed with those who have lived there and born there told me na norm. Pointed out houses and property owned in Kaduna by ritualist. Some of them contest political positions. Black man
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by smallsmall: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
GBOKASINCHA:

"Foolishness" is your middle name!

This incident comes weeks after a five-year-old school girl, Hanifa Abubakar, was killed and buried by her school proprietor

If the killer of the first girl was not found, scumbags like you would have caused ethnic killings by accusing Yorubas of it.
I think you should be fished out and arrested by the DSS, for trying to stoke ETHNIC VIOLENCE.

3 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
post=110042888:
A Two-year-old boy has been found dead with his body parts missing in Jumare district of Saminaka in Lere local government area of Kaduna state over the weekend, Reports.

According to Hausa news platform, Rariya, two body parts of the child were removed and his remains were buried by the assailants.

This incident comes weeks after a five-year-old school girl, Hanifa Abubakar, was killed and buried by her school proprietor.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Sout Waste don carry their business enter Kaduna
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ndi mkporu mmiri cannibals have taken their evil stock in trade to other regions.

All the SouthBeasts from the SouthLeast should be arrested.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Dyke15(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Election don near na
Stupid country killing their leaders of tomorrow
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Whats really going on in this barbaric country?
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2022
It's simply because the government handle crime with "kid gloves" sad
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:28am On Feb 08, 2022
Absolute truth. Why can't they understand this simple basic truth. Help our brains smiley smiley
Kei144:
Is it the harsh economy that is bringing the worst out of people? Unfortunately, money rituals cannot save people out of harsh economy. It is just dangerous superstitious belief.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 12:53am On Feb 08, 2022
The police should check the names of people living in that environment. Names like owolabi, olaniyi, olukunle, asiwaju should be thoroughly investigated
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 12:57am On Feb 08, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Nope, check the pots of all OSU people, somebody might be preparing egusi now

Exactly! Especially if their names are Olaniyi, Oriyanmi, Ogunbiyi, Oridimeji
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Hausa don finally join money rituals too, yawa don gas..
Since when
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2022
God save us. This menace is becoming too much.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by DKM123: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kai! What sort of evil people are in this country called Nigeria. Tufiakwa gi. He was probably killed by someone he trusted and knew.

Was the poor kid (God rest his soul) also dating a yahoo boy? You people that have given yahoo boys a pat on the back while focusing on abusing and desecrating the memory of all female victims they murdered will never have peace....

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by AmalaBandit: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
honestly this country is not for me cry
Omaye i dey wait for your Reply oo
Give men update cry
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Juliusmomoh2: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
AmalaBandit:

Omaye i dey wait for your Reply oo
Give men update cry

Omaye...
I create a WhatsApp group for the update and the first person I add was just threatening me anyhow, so I stop going further.

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

Am just bombing alone.

And as you can see, am in my hotel room eating now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

52-Year-Old Man Arrested For Impregnating His 16-Year-Old Niece In Ogun / Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine In Odo-ekiti. Photos / Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.