Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

What You Should Know About Postinor 2 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Should Know About Postinor 2 (394 Views)

Things To Know About Postinor 2 That Nobody Told You / Postinor 2 Price In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) / What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Postinor 2 by moboladipine(f): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Levonorgestrel popularly referred to as Postinor 2 is an household name among women. It's known as the morning after pill and the emergency pill.

This oral contraceptives is popularly misused due to its easy access causing great hormonal changes.

In this video, I share important things you need to know about this emergency pill. The dosage, facts, myths, misconception, side effects and more...

Knowing these tips will help you greatly when next you might want to take it.

Click on link to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGUjLJFoN7E

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Addiction For Coke? / Help! I Discovered A Boil On One Of My Testicles / Top 8 Best Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.