Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother (31493 Views)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:02am On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
South south would always remember the loopsided ojota hypocrisy you gave gej that wasn't needed for buhari the disaster

if south south could forgive southeast for luring them to their death in 1967- 1970 then I doubt they will take a political alignment which is a normal stat in politics to their heart

when next you're coming to earth, wait for full brain transplant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by 77up(m): 5:19am On Feb 08, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Tinubu killed Funsho Williams!

He also killed several peaceful protesters during the endsars protests. He's killed several political enemies.

Tinubu is a MURDERER! angry
You shall defend this in hereafter.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Kayharry(m): 6:15am On Feb 08, 2022
Baba dey use Sagba d'ewe
Bruce sef dey eye him with suprise.

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by lexy2014: 6:27am On Feb 08, 2022
wwwihy:
Bola Tinubu visits Bruce Family on the death of their mother

Terrazo floor
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by lexy2014: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
From the faces in the group picture, one can easily see the love and how the Murray Bruce family were very pleased to have him around and take group picture with Asiwaju Tinubu.

This is the same Asiwaju Tinubu who just landed yesterday evening and was today visiting a bereaved member of the opposition party PDP.

Only Asiwaju Tinubu has such a large heart.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a compassionate leader who doesn't discriminate against anyone. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

so it hasnt occured to you that these politicians are friends and paddie paddie outside of politics? meanwhile, can u give us a brief about alpha beta?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by VEHINTOLAR: 6:41am On Feb 08, 2022
Eboes/ipob how market nah ?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Cantonese: 6:46am On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
From the faces in the group picture, one can easily see the love and how the Murray Bruce family were very pleased to have him around and take group picture with Asiwaju Tinubu.

This is the same Asiwaju Tinubu who just landed yesterday evening and was today visiting a bereaved member of the opposition party PDP.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a compassionate leader who doesn't discriminate against anyone. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Thank you.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Your comment only exposes that fact that you do not know much about Lagos.

Bola Tinubu’s visit had nothing to do with politics. It had to do with the fact of the history of Murray-Bruce family in Lagos and his personal relationship with the family.

You cannot talk about the history of super stores in Lagos without mentioning Domino stores, owned by the Bruce family. You cannot talk about beauty pageants in Nigeria with mentioning Ben Murray Bruce. You cannot talk of Yaba in Lagos without mentioning the Bruce family. There are so many families like that who added to the grace and prominence of Lagos state, before your APC politicians brought their sadness and sorrow into the Nigerian political space.

Bola Tinubu has known this family for ages. In times like this you visit your friends to commiserate with them, irrespective of political affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Cantonese: 6:52am On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Wow!! I am not surprised she stayed in Yaba.
Most folks of that age and elite families stay in Yaba, Surulere, Old Ikoyi , some exclusive corners of VI , Ebute Meta West and Ikeja GRA.

He is truly very very happy and pleasantly surprised to see Asiwaju Tinubu.

May God comfort him and his family on the departure of their late mum.

Yaba was always the center of activities in Lagos up till the eighties. That’s where you had the stores and the schools. At that Yaba bus stop every student gathered after school to talk and enjoy. The same went for Ojuelegba, Obalende, Lawanson, Oyingbo. All those years were very beautiful. There were no visible tribal tendencies, until these same politicians appeared and ruined everything.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Facidio: 7:00am On Feb 08, 2022
How do I invite him for my bitbcosni know he will come....politicians can do u any favour during elections
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by foreshore(m): 7:13am On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.

Story teller, well done for your fictitious rendering
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Righthussle: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2022
Misterdhee1:

What were you expecting someone just coming from a country undergoing winter to wear?? Is your sense under your footwear?

Is this the first time he's coming from a country undergoing winter ? Oga carry your foolishness go front oo.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by FreeStuffsNG: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2022
Cantonese:

Your comment only exposes that fact that you do not know much about Lagos.

Bola Tinubu’s visit had nothing to do with politics. It had to do with the fact of the history of Murray-Bruce family in Lagos and his personal relationship with the family.

You cannot talk about the history of super stores in Lagos without mentioning Domino stores, owned by the Bruce family. You cannot talk about beauty pageants in Nigeria with mentioning Ben Murray Bruce. You cannot talk of Yaba in Lagos without mentioning the Bruce family. There are so many families like that who added to the grace and prominence of Lagos state, before your APC politicians brought their sadness and sorrow into the Nigerian political space.

Bola Tinubu has known this family for ages. In times like this you visit your friends to commiserate with them, irrespective of political affiliation.
Hahaha....You obviously don't know Lagos if you think and believe Lagos started and hovered around Yaba because of Dominos and the Bruces who are not originally from Lagos wink Yaba is "New Lagos " If you know Lagos, Otto and Ebute (Meta East & West).

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Dapson73(m): 7:50am On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
your queen can open the floor

Point of correction, that's our incoming first lady.
She deserves some respect please.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by FreeStuffsNG: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Bro, it is not folks of that age alone. If you want to live long and you realise earlier in life you need to have your business and not work for anyone, you won't near Lekki down to Ajah. In fact, you will avoid Victoria Island cos of the offices there too. I agree that there are exclusive locations in V/I, but I cannot even try those places. Nope. Let VI be on it's own...i dont want it. If you are rich, you stay in Ikoyi which is the most expensive part of Lagos.... and if you are just ok, better you relocate to those places you mentioned in Mainland. See, my father is very old, left his properties on Island, and moved to a low cost housing estate block of apartments in Surulere. He said he wants to live in peace. He doesnt have the money to buy an apartment in Gerrard or Bourdillon. So, he gently moved to one of the apartments he got which he never thought he was going to live. He said they were just for monthly income when he got those blocks of flats during Jankande era. He has in variously places.

May God bless me more...I cannot live on Island too except in old Ikoyi like you wrote. And I will definitely get something there by God's grace cos that's where my heart is in Lagos. Or in Eko Atlantic...im seriously looking for something there. It is purely for peace of mind in this cra.zy Lagos.

I have a family member who is around 87/88 yrs ....and he was formerly a top director in CBN in the 90s to early 2000s...the man ran out of his house in Lekki around VGC side when the traffic there almost killed him. He has a huge mansion there, but decided to buy an apartment in one of the high rises in Old Ikoyi exactly in Gerrard. His home is just 2 mins drive to climb Third Mainland and move to anywhere he wants in Lagos. That spot, you can predict when 3rd mainland is free, avoid rush hour period. And you are good to move to anywhere in Lagos as long as you dont move towards Island or down Mainland. In this era of work at home, I roll everything in my area and move around only on Sundays. Even driving is out of it. I dont even like driving at all. Sharply, order uber or bolt if going far. Who wan die in traffic.

Sir, the next best places are central points in Lagos where you can connect anywhere. My father is like 2 mins drive from Carter bridge too, and can connect Yaba, Apapa, Ikorodu Road within few minutes. Moving from his place to connect 3rd mainland is always almost free though it take like 20 to 30 mins due to the road network of Lagos. Thank God for him cos maybe I may not write this today as my enemy would have passed away. He opened up a room specially for me to be near our family doc and I lived there for months... and still available anytime I want to sleep over till date. See eh, the only thing I hated about the place was that the houses arent sound proofed at all. What your neighbour says next door, you hear. Lol. You are on call and the next neighbor with a crying kid is like the kid is right in your house. Lol. There are some live chickens roaming about there...hahahah. you are on call on rare occasion and the cocks crow, it's like you are in a farm house. Lol. Anyway, that's why it's called a low cost housing estate. But if you hear the price these low cost housing apartments are rented out, you will think you are in lower part of Lekki. Lol. ...but funny, his place is always quiet except for occasional issues like that. If the houses are sound proofed, that would have been a good place. So, if my father gives me one of such apartments, I will take it, but my first mission is to change my windows to sound proofed ones, and seal everywhere so I can do my work nicely. I still stay there at times in the room, and really its just some occassions such happen.

To live long one should avoid down Island from Lekki to Ajah...and avoid those places deep inside Ikorodu...down to orile to LASU...ipaja, idimu and down to Sango. What am I looking for that I will be moving around like that in heavy traffic. You see some live in Sango Ogun and they work on Island. See eh...they cannot live long, it is not a curse. How possible to pass through such daily stress and live beyond 55 years? It will be a miracle.

Those areas adjacent to Herbert Marcaulay Street in Yaba are peaceful. In fact, I love Harvey Road in Yaba where there is a national skin disease hospital. That area used to be extremely silent in those days. Still good considering how Lagos is densely presently populated. Though, Yaba is getting very dirty these days, but there are still good spots there. I cannot personally live there cos I dont really like the place, but still ok. And Lagos tech hub center is in the place.

Anyway, let's leave VI, Lekki and Ajah for hustlers. The funny thing is that some who live there do not move out of Island too. The wise ones live and work there. You cant live in Mainland and work on the Island and except to live long...same vice versa. You work on Island, just find a very good neighborhood, preferable an estate with your like mind so that you can enjoy good water also. Lol. If you end up in a location you have to be buying water, lol.... that's very stu.pid. You battle heavy traffic daily, you are on generator almost 24/7, noise pollution, air pollution, and you still have to buy water to drink, cook, and do house chores...mehn...6 ft below is just in front of the fellow.

Nice and very intelligent post. Thank you so very much sir. Do have a great day!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Nice and very intelligent post. Thank you so very much sir. Do have a great day!
Thanks for your good words sir. Have a great day too.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by eefeem: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2022
The spokesperson for the angry south south voters and disaster detector.
I hope the same South South will remember when Tinubu supported GEJ against the cabals. Continue wallowing in pains ...

Truthisunique2:
South south would always remember the loopsided ojota hypocrisy you gave gej that wasn't needed for buhari the disaster

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Truthisunique2: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2022
eefeem:
The spokesperson for the angry south south voters and disaster detector.
I hope the same South South will remember when Tinubu supported GEJ against the cabals. Continue wallowing in pains ...

Tilumbu never supported gej at anytime

Not with ojota rally, not by sabotaging the choice of gej for reps (mukilat) not in the elections

His so called support from the cabals was a supposed advantage he thought could be milked if a "minority" gej remained in power compared to a Northerner his masters
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by thunderbabs: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.

Will you keep kwayeett? You just have to tag politics along....Some of una geh problem for this country, walahi....

He just landed...fine
Went to visit a family friend who lost his mother...cool
What's with the opposition bla bla shit?
Are you, are you normal?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Cantonese: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha....You obviously don't know Lagos if you think and believe Lagos started and hovered around Yaba because of Dominos and the Bruces who are not originally from Lagos wink Yaba is "New Lagos " If you know Lagos, Otto and Ebute (Meta East & West).

I know Lagos much more than you bro, not just because I am a historian and have its history from the days of the Benin conquest under oba Orhogbua and claim that Lagos was a Benin war camp, but also a physical experience of how Lagos was and worked up till the eighties. I have always followed the history of Lagos since when it was named Lagos de Curamo by the Portuguese, the Obas, Eyo, Lagos Island as a whole, etc. I can tell you so much about Otto, Yaba and Ebute metta, my young friend. Yaba is no longer what it was.

Domino stores was one of those names in Yaba that you could not miss. The name was very prominent. The Bruces were part of those who made Yaba tick, just as you cannot talk of Yaba without mentioning Bobby Benson and his brother TOS Benson.

Social life at a time hovered around Yaba. You can discuss it further if you want to know more.

The Lagos that I always knew was very serene, enjoyable and peaceful.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by FreeStuffsNG: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2022
Cantonese:

I know Lagos much more than you bro, not just because I am a historian and have its history from the days of the Benin conquest under oba Orhogbua and claim that Lagos was a Benin war camp, but also a physical experience of how Lagos was and worked up till the eighties. I have always followed the history of Lagos since when it was named Lagos de Curamo by the Portuguese, the Obas, Eyo, Lagos Island as a whole, etc. I can tell you so much about Otto, Yaba and Ebute metta, my young friend. Yaba is no longer what it was.

Domino stores was one of those names in Yaba that you could not miss. The name was very prominent. The Bruces were part of those who made Yaba tick, just as you cannot talk of Yaba without mentioning Bobby Benson and his brother TOS Benson.

Social life at a time hovered around Yaba. You can discuss it further if you want to know more.

The Lagos that I always knew was very serene, enjoyable and peaceful.
How you went on about Yaba and missed out on older stores in Ebute Meta East does not escape my detection but I will not give you a clue of its name wink The building has been demolished today but even I grew up seeing its relic in the heart of Ebute Meta East.

Lagos did not start with Benin arrival and the Benin were not considered to be non-Yoruba, they are seen to be part of Yoruba. It's like suggesting that Ile Ife conquered Benin by sending Oranmiyan to rule Benin or the Ibadan conquered Igbomina during the Kiriji war. It's not seen in that way .

It's revisionists that call it conquest to give a phoney narrative. That is why none of the descendants of the Benin in Lagos today who actually bear mainstream Yoruba name is an Idejo (landowners) till today and the court records have established that they don't own a land then and today. Let me not go into much details. If it was conquest they will own land.

People were going to farm in Iga Idungaran in the day and returning back home in Otto until Aromire and co chose to settle on the other side of the Atlantic. All these happened before the Portuguese and their cousin migrants from Benin arrived in Lagos.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by olasquare: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2022
This man sabi play politics of interest no be small. In between, this people have never been enemies of each other. Na Ghana must go dey always cos problem btw the elites. Once they can find common ground, they all laugh and move on to plunder Nigeria more while make mockery of useless Nigerians fighting each other on their behave.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Omobalo67: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Which allah? The lunatic that the child rapist preached about that dashes his terrorists fingered 72 virgins?
May your stinking mouth be filled with dust.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by DLuciano: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.

sorry for you!
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by adelaja70(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tilumbu never supported gej at anytime

Not with ojota rally, not by sabotaging the choice of gej for reps (mukilat) not in the elections

His so called support from the cabals was a supposed advantage he thought could be milked if a "minority" gej remained in power compared to a Northerner his mind could masters
Lies bend your mouth dia.. In 2011 when GEJ won 5 states in Yoruba land na your Papa do am? OPONU!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Truthisunique2: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2022
adelaja70:

Lies bend your mouth dia.. In 2011 when GEJ won 5 states in Yoruba land na your Papa do am? OPONU!
so tinubu didn't support his acn party then or what?

Tell me what I don't know

Did tilumbu trade his own party
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by adelaja70(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Yes the Yorubas dumped Ribadu for GEJ.. My elder sister is a staunch member of ACN then in Alimosho.. The directive was vote GEJ and we all did including my Humble self... Useless Nairaland in grates dey open like fool.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by adelaja70(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Yes the Yorubas dumped Ribadu for GEJ.. My elder sister is a staunch member of ACN then in Alimosho.. The directive was vote GEJ and we all did including my Humble self... Useless Nairaland in grates dey open like mumu.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by CoolAmbience(m): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.

Visiting a bereaved family after returning from overseas is now a qualification for office of the president.

Na trek him trek come from abroad?

Nawa o.

Anyways, Tinubu won't be president. I am sure of that. The North isn't very well disposed to having him as president. Forget the insignificant section of Northerners cashing out on him.

The major issue with Tinubu is his incurable tendency to dominate and amass wealth. That is stinking. He abuses office with pleasure, and sees nothing wrong with it.

How can a man who providence thrusted into becoming a senator, two-term governor of one of Africa's topmost states still feel ungrateful enough to push for his wife to be in the Senate; his Cousin to be governor of Osun; his daughter to be Iyaloja, after his own mother; his sister-in-law to be Commissioner under governors installed by himself in Lagos; his younger brother, Wale, runs his multimillion dollar firm, Oando etc....

Even Buhari didn't like the idea of his wife's younger brother getting an automatic ticket of the APC to be Adamawa governor.

The North can't be comfortable with such a man as president.

Mark my word.... Tinubu won't be president.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by Cantonese: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

How you went on about Yaba and missed out on older stores in Ebute Meta East does not escape my detection but I will not give you a clue of its name wink The building has been demolished today but even I grew up seeing its relic in the heart of Ebute Meta East.

Lagos did not start with Benin arrival and the Benin were not considered to be non-Yoruba, they are seen to be part of Yoruba. It's like suggesting that Ile Ife conquered Benin by sending Oranmiyan to rule Benin or the Ibadan conquered Igbomina during the Kiriji war. It's not seen in that way .

It's revisionists that call it conquest to give a phoney narrative. That is why none of the descendants of the Benin in Lagos today who actually bear mainstream Yoruba name is an Idejo (landowners) till today and the court records have established that they don't own a land then and today. Let me not go into much details. If it was conquest they will own land.

People were going to farm in Iga Idungaran in the day and returning back home in Otto until Aromire and co chose to settle on the other side of the Atlantic. All these happened before the Portuguese and their cousin migrants from Benin arrived in Lagos.

Truly you have given yourself away as quite young and not with near as much as I know. I am a researcher in the history of Lagos and I was born and grew up in different parts of Lagos.

“ It's revisionists that call it conquest to give a phoney narrative. That is why none of the descendants of the Benin in Lagos today who actually bear mainstream Yoruba name is an Idejo (landowners) till today and the court records have established that they don't own a land then and today. Let me not go into much details. If it was conquest they will own land.

People were going to farm in Iga Idungaran in the day and returning back home in Otto until Aromire and co chose to settle on the other side of the Atlantic. All these happened before the Portuguese and their cousin migrants from Benin arrived in Lagos”. That’s copy and paste and not what we know.

May be you need to see me to talk about it for free, if you like history and information.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by FreeStuffsNG: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2022
Cantonese:

Truly you have given yourself away as quite young and not with near as much as I know. I am a researcher in the history of Lagos and I was born and grew up in different parts of Lagos.

“ It's revisionists that call it conquest to give a phoney narrative. That is why none of the descendants of the Benin in Lagos today who actually bear mainstream Yoruba name is an Idejo (landowners) till today and the court records have established that they don't own a land then and today. Let me not go into much details. If it was conquest they will own land.

People were going to farm in Iga Idungaran in the day and returning back home in Otto until Aromire and co chose to settle on the other side of the Atlantic. All these happened before the Portuguese and their cousin migrants from Benin arrived in Lagos”. That’s copy and paste and not what we know.

May be you need to see me to talk about it for free, if you like history and information.

Never mind. You are an outsider wink
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by adekolaelect(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Scrambling to condole Bruce because of publicity yet your people were crying of been killed by fulanis last week

Ondo is under funani killing seige but "where are the cows is your condolence to them"

#Hypocrisy
oga ship up !! Have you stop the monthly contribution you make in the name of Biafra to kill and destroy your poeple in the name of enforcement of sit at home declared by Ipob Terrorist group?

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother by OMYKROIN: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2022
Omobalo67:

May your stinking mouth be filled with dust.

And your stinking skull be filled mohammad's petrifying smelly carcass idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ / Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death / Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.