Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death (31480 Views)

Fayose React As Fayemi  Win At Tribunal / Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma / Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by daewoorazer(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2017
Since the demise of the promising young man who is the son of one of Nigeria's political warlord, the social media has been tense. Sympathizers have been showing love to the family through calls and the social media, and this didn't even escape Bola Tinubu's political arch rival - oshokomole himself

See pics below

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by aDEOetREGE: 12:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Obviously, fayose is human.... Political differences aside.....

Sometimes life will kick u so hard in d as.s and d money in your account will add a slap to it, refusing to help....

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Life is fleeting.
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Queenlovely(f): 12:20am On Nov 02, 2017
God bless Nigeria

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 02, 2017
cry
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by daewoorazer(m): 12:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
A

U ehn... Female version of explore.r

A for Apple
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by clevvermind(m): 12:33am On Nov 02, 2017
I THINK FAYOSE WILL MAKE A GOOD PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE GIVEN A CHANCE. THE DULLARD(BUHARI) HAS NOTHING MORE TO OFFER.

15 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by raker300: 12:37am On Nov 02, 2017
Few days after meeting Buhari..

Your son clutches his chest and dies of heart attack...

I no talk anything ooo..

But I thought heart attack is an old man disease?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Queenlovely(f): 12:37am On Nov 02, 2017
daewoorazer:
U ehn... Female version of explore.r
A for Apple
yes
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by daewoorazer(m): 12:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:

yes

Don't worry, I'll get hold of u..... Jes don't worry

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by pyyxxaro: 1:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Tony Anenih's son died this year of the same heart issue

The rest of them who have embezzled our funds should advice their Sons undecided

A word is enough for the wise undecided

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Ratello: 2:54am On Nov 02, 2017
I wonder what is taking Fashola the Rocket Scientist of Ministry of Darkness so long to send his condolence to his former boss and benefactor.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by bobbyfest(m): 6:44am On Nov 02, 2017
rip to the young man bt dt hw it pains wen u embezzle the public funds

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Throwback: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:

I no talk anything ooo..

You conveniently thought.

Better accept knowledge before you thought again based on false assumptions despite all the recent information and instances available.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by cheezy4real(m): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:

I no talk anything ooo..

Hope not used for 2019

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by LastSurvivor11: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2017
I would love to commiserate with him but I always feel bad whenever I remember hw he converted all the Lagos small land mass to his personal property..

RIP to the dead thou..
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by kay29000(m): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2017
Okay
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Lilimax(f): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Ratello:
I wonder what is taking Fashola the Rocket Scientist of Ministry of Darkness so long to send his condolence to his former boss and benefactor.
And how did you know he has not done so undecided?

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Chrisbeks: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2017
We are all human after all. Sometimes we just need to put aside our differences and just empathize with others
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2017
It is only God that can comfort the Tinubu's family at this trying time.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2017
Tinubu himself is indirectly responsible for the death of his son as well as that of many other innocent lives. According to the news, the boy had heart attack and was rushed to a hospital in Lagos state ( where his father was once a governor). 'I think', if the father of the child had done something to put our hospitals in Lagos state in good shape while he was in power, God willing, the life of his child might have been prolonged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by J0hnTrevolt(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2017
I see. Condolence sir
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by lagdmark(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Tony Anenih's son died this year of the same heart issue

The rest of them who have embezzled our funds should advice their Sons undecided

A word is enough for the wise undecided

The curses of the masses on the politicians maybe

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by helphelp: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Life cycle MR. NIGER D

No one knows when the D will come, but it eventually does.

R. I. P Jide Tinubu
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by nairavsdollars(f): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2017
sycophants. the next thing on their mind now is ASO EBI
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Emu4life(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Are they chemicals
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by UmecheMoses(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Ratello:

Is there power to recharge his phone?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by oloriLFC(f): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2017
naijamafioso:
An adage in yoruba says "baa ba nja, bii ka ku ko". somebody help me interprete to english.

contact my signature for making free bitcoins.
That we are quarreling doesn't mean we should wish each other dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by xiji: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2017
A website is Your Online Representative

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by coluka: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Person wey tinubu don donate to him mothers on the other side make them use am arrange 2019 matters for am.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread / Donald Trump Blast African Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.