Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB (14053 Views)

Cow Ban: IPOB Is Blowing The Trumpet Of War - Northern Coalition / Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by emmy4life02(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2022
Mrshocker:
But una go drink milk!!! Some people are daft
Are you not importing milk. So folks & there reasoning self�‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by jmoore(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Who cares! Even if it takes 3 years for the cow to mature, Igbo people will wait or eat something else. Not like cow meat is healthy or cheap, fish is far more preferable, cheap and very healthy.

You all should chill with the sit at home, people in the east have long accepted it and adjusted, forget that economic bull crap businesses boom on Tuesdays. Anything you can’t buy on Monday you get on Tuesday. It’s just that simple, I have friends who own shops in the main market and none of them is complaining it’s affecting their sales.

No single person is Igbo people!! Your so called friends in main market are obviously ndi boyi.

The main business men are those who have customers outside the states where they operate.

A buyer will go to Asaba and purchase his/her goods, no needs waiting for Tuesday to visit Onitsha.

Many Northern traders usually come to Aba during the weekend so by Monday they are through with shopping and enter bus back to north. But most have diverted to Lagos since the sit at home has become permanent.

1 Like

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by VerifiedStalin: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
IPOB is a terrorist organization.
They are damaging the reputation of Ndi Igbo.
Igbo elites should unanimously speak out against the consequences of the organization.
IPOB is not different from Talibans in ideology.

I concur as an Igbo man.

They are oppressing the people for whom they claimed to be fighting.

Cows being banned will invariably raise the price of chickens and pork, making them unattainable to
the average person.

Ipob is detrimental to the Igbos. We must all speak out against their actions and expel them from
the east permanently.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by OBALOLA55(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2022
helinues:
Irolabi people of Biafra.

They would soon swallow their own vomit.. Na today?
OMO MI
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Newton85:
I support this too. But the Eboes are just chestbeating cowards who want to emotionally manipulate everyone to become the President of Nigeria. I wish I had a magic wand to help them get their country Biafla.

seriously
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by sweetjohn(m): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

I concur as an Igbo man.

They are oppressing the people for whom they claimed to be fighting.

Cows being banned will invariably raise the price of chickens and pork, making them unattainable to the average person.

Ipob is detrimental to the Igbos. We must all speak out against their actions and expel them from the east permanently.
You are this kind of person that like remaining stagnant and naive. You hate change and don't like making effort to change things. Change come with a price, no change came swiftly. You claim you are intelligent but can't comprehend simple and short passage. Didn't you read where they said that Igbos who want to go into cow farming and cow business should indicate their interest and they will be highly supported. Why are you foolish, I too know Igbos always look at the short term run disadvantage of a term and ignored the long term advantages. Anyway, IPOB have spoken, there is nothing you can do about it. Just like when they came up with the sit at home thing, your likes rushed to nairaland to spew trash that it won't work,but today, they have change mouth to IPOB is destroying south east, so will this ban of Fulani cow be. But at the long run, the south east shall benefit from this. We shall no more be dependent on meat from any region in Nigeria but ours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2022
Bridget95:
Recall yours first

funny Nigeria is my country,so i need not to recall mine. since you people disassociate urselves from Nigeria,you need to do that
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Ekpeitit(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2022
BAN ONIONS AND RICE TOO,HOPEFULLY YOU WILL HAVE KWASHIORKOR AGAIN AS YOU DID DURING THE BIAFRAN WAR.
HUNGER WILL FINISH ALL OF YOU VERY SOON.
EWU BIAFRA
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Timetravel88: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2022
jmoore:
Is there a breed of cow known as Fulani cow? IPOB and foolishness.

The sit at home they foolishly declared have turned out to be economic suicide attack on Igboland.

You are forcing Igbos to patronize efi Igbo, do you know the maturity period of efi Igbo? The idiots think cows just mature within 1 day.

If it takes the efi Igbo 100 years to mature then so be it. We won't die if we dont eat cows.
Go and ask the fulani sharia hisbah how long it takes a crate of beer to mature.
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Timetravel88: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2022
sweetjohn:
You are this kind of person that like remaining stagnant and naive. You hate change and don't like making effort to change things. Change come with a price, no change came swiftly. You claim you are intelligent but can't comprehend simple and short passage. Didn't you read where they said that Igbos who want to go into cow farming and cow business should indicate their interest and they will be highly supported. Why are you foolish, I too know Igbos always look at the short term run disadvantage of a term and ignored the long term advantages. Anyway, IPOB have spoken, there is nothing you can do about it. Just like when they came up with the sit at home thing, your likes rushed to nairaland to spew trash that it won't work,but today, they have change mouth to IPOB is destroying south east, so will this ban of Fulani cow be. But at the long run, the south east shall benefit from this. We shall no more be dependent on meat from any region in Nigeria but ours.

Not everyone who says they are Igbo here truly is. So be mindful how you waste your breath explaining.
Any Igbo who opposes this fulani cow ban must have been fathered by the supporter of APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Bounceboune7: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2022
tungamaje:
The fear now is that if IPOB succeed in this their threat, other formerly fearful tribes may be emboldened to follow suit. Fulanis really messed things up for themselves. They thought they were almighty and so nothing would happen
u are deceiving yourself

The first thing that will happen is shortage of beef n d ones available will b highly expensive
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by chloride6: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2022
Why April?

Clowns

grin grin
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by heniford2: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2022
tungamaje:
The fear now is that if IPOB succeed in this their threat, other formerly fearful tribes may be emboldened to follow suit. Fulanis really messed things up for themselves. They thought they were almighty and so nothing would happen
the will succeed na to use one truck full of cow as an example as am speaking to you igbos are moving into growing there own and pig business too undecided

1 Like

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2022
Hisbah21:
i'm happy with the news. but still that will not make the government to release Kanu. what i want them to do is to recall all their senators,reps and political appointees to come back home. And never participate in any Nigeria activities.since they have anything in Biafra,let them lock their region till eternity
Gbam cool
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by jmoore(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2022
Timetravel88:

If it takes the efi Igbo 100 years to mature then so be it. We won't die if we dont eat cows.
Go and ask the fulani sharia hisbah how long it takes a crate of beer to mature.
Nonsense!

Who is 'we'? IPOB doesn't speak for all Igbo people!
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Karlosorji(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2022
Hisbah21:

u said what?
you heard him
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Masterkernel1: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2022
Hisbah21:

trash..you people should stop associating urself to us Nigerians lols

You're the one begging for unity. we don't want you. Moveee!
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by VerifiedStalin: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2022
sweetjohn:

Let me ask you, genius, what benefit will Igbos gain by staying at home while the rest of Nigeria trades? What benefit will this irrational behavior have on the eastern economy? What is the economic benefit of banning cows in the east?

Igbos are not farmers or ranchers; they are traders. The average Igbo man's life will be made much more difficult if cows are prohibited. Dolts like you don't use their heads; you truly believe that by restricting commodities to the east, the Igbos will profit in the long run, but you conveniently forget that the Igbo tribe is individualistic rather than communal. An average Igbo man would rather travel to new pastures to revive his business than invest in a stagnating place.

Isolating the east will not only scare away investors, but will also damage our economy. It will reach a stage where igbos would begin to migrate in large numbers to other parts of the country to escape the self-inflicted economic crisis.

Don't encourage evil, use your tongue to count your teeth. If you're truly Igbo, you'd know that IPOB is the greatest threat to the future of the Igbo people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by heniford2: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Let me ask you, genius, what benefit will Igbos gain by staying at home while the rest of Nigeria trades? What benefit will this irrational behavior have on the eastern economy? What is the economic benefit of banning cows in the east?

Igbos are not farmers or ranchers; they are traders. The average Igbo man's life will be made much more difficult if cows are prohibited. Dolts like you don't use their heads; you truly believe that by restricting commodities to the east, the Igbos will profit in the long run, but you conveniently forget that the Igbo tribe is individualistic rather than communal. An ordinary Igbo man would rather travel to new pastures to revive his business than invest in a stagnating place.

Isolating the east will not only scare away investors, but will also damage our economy. It will reach a stage where igbos would begin to migrate in large numbers to other parts of the country to escape the self-inflicted economic crisis.

Don't encourage evil, use your tongue to count your teeth. If you're truly Igbo, you'd know that IPOB is the greatest threat to the future of the Igbo people.

lies it will encourage more breed of cow in East you don't understand the game here wait till April igbo consume alot of cow more than any other tribe when enforced you will understand the power and benefit it will be to igbos at large. undecidedwhether you like it or not is coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Tranquility439(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2022
I'm not always in support of the IPOB movement, but this particular idea has favour most if not all the southerners. The herdsmen have been toturing us for years. Destroying our farms and killing our people.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by VerifiedStalin: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2022
heniford2:
lies it will encourage more breed of cow in East you don't understand the game here wait till April igbo consume alot of cow more than any other tribe when enforced you will understand the power and benefit it will be to igbos at large. undecidedwhether you like it or not is coming.

Semi-literates like you are easy to brainwash, because you don't have a mind to call yours. Keep living in a fool's paradise.

1 Like

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by adekolaelect(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2022
Another batch of killing loading....... In the name of "No Fulanis cow in Biafra land any more enforcement " It is true Stupidity and gullibility no get medicine.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by maasoap(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2022
Hisbah21:
i'm happy with the news. but still that will not make the government to release Kanu. what i want them to do is to recall all their senators,reps and political appointees to come back home. And never participate in any Nigeria activities.since they have anything in Biafra,let them lock their region till eternity

You are happy? They haven't banned the sales before, they only chased herdsmen away from the region and they are already eating human flesh. What will happen after the ban?

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by maasoap(m): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2022
tungamaje:

Trash. All what I see is another round of suffering for igbos living in the south east, nothing more. The cows that are not even enough for us, lol. Sit at home is wrecking havoc already
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2022
maasoap:

You are happy? They haven't banned the sales before, they only chased herdsmen away from the region and they are already eating human flesh. What will happen after the ban?

not my concern
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Kam2021: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Igbos are not farmers or ranchers; they are traders. The average Igbo man's life will be made much more difficult if cows are prohibited. Dolts like you don't use their heads; you truly believe that by restricting commodities to the east, the Igbos will profit in the long run, but you conveniently forget that the Igbo tribe is individualistic rather than communal. An average Igbo man would rather travel to new pastures to revive his business than invest in a stagnating place.

Abeg tell them...they also forget that most are into butchering business..how will they feed their families??

2 Likes

Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by tnerro1(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2022
After April I will comment, I want to check something first
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by ledaman: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2022
Allsouls:

Yes we have breed of local cows reared by our grand fathers, even up till date some families still rearer it.
Lolz! Flatinoz rearing cows!
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by Leo81(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2022
Mrshocker:
But una go drink milk!!! Some people are daft
Is milk produced in Nigeria?
Be decieving yourself.
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by kansoboy: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
jmoore:
Is there a breed of cow known as Fulani cow? IPOB and foolishness.

The sit at home they foolishly declared have turned out to be economic suicide attack on Igboland.

You are forcing Igbos to patronize efi Igbo, do you know the maturity period of efi Igbo? The idiots think cows just mature within 1 day.

Go Nd study to learn more.
Re: Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB by membranus: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
FreestufsNG:
you fit drink naija cow milk?

Cow milk na cow milk, people dey drink am, and dey eat am as local cheese (Wara).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Assembly Candidate, 13 More From Labor Party Decamp To APC / Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. / Sheriff Will Bury PDP At May21 Convention- Ex Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.