Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju (58858 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Wanted Lesser Of Three Evils But Got The Best - Seun Kuti / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by IamCookie(f): 7:45am On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I don't even dislike him for his age

His power principle of making slaves off everybody to milk the populace is what is hated

Valid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by MEGAWATCH: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2022
johnmartus:
I'm really ashamed that this thing called Deji Adeyanju share same state and we come from same home town .

Fake activist

Truly Tinubu is old but his brain not old that man more brilliant than any politician from southeast both dead and living one.

Your brother is attacking your lord and master, instead of attacking him squarely, you now remember south East.

Anywhere I know your pain, it did not start from your generation. It started far back from the Bible days.

When people come to your region and become too successful it breeds envy, so you are doing the right thing naturally as a human.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by Shevchenkko: 7:49am On Feb 08, 2022
marenx:
Joe Biden is older than Tinubu, isn't he? Lets look for another reason please. Lets not be overwhelmed by jealousy please. Let's get rid of envy.
Joe Biden is healthy unlike Tinubu. Moreover, if you believe Tinubu real age is less than 80 then i would say you have a long way to go before you know what reality means

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by Shevchenkko: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2022
johnmartus:
I'm really ashamed that this thing called Deji Adeyanju share same state and we come from same home town .

Fake activist

Truly Tinubu is old but his brain not old that man more brilliant than any politician from southeast both dead and living one.
Efulefu like you
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by bass7: 7:51am On Feb 08, 2022
Sentiments everywhere....

Abeg, the man or woman that will lead Nigeria to our Canaan land is all I need...

I am tired of the embarrassments, rejections I get and face because of the Nation I come from....

We need a messiah... Una never tire?

No more tribal, religious and what have you not sentiments...

We need a messiah... I repeat... We need a messiah...

One love

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by Josh64(m): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2022
Throwback:

You are teaching PR to somebody who is also on a PR hustle? Her PR hustle only served as a pedestal to another's counter PR hustle that is more successful.

Her own PR thread got owned by the opposition.

You are the naive one between the trio.

Oh! Forgive me for not sleeping on here to know what every moniker does on here. My statement is still true irregardless of whatever she is. Don't see how that makes me naive.

But things have different meanings to different people though. Peace!
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by Iree1(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2022
Adeyanju Na fool
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by SarutobiEky(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2022
johnmartus:

Fake activist

You call someone who recommended that over 50,000 youths enlist in the army to defeat boko haram brilliant?

How did you pass through school?
Is that your definition of brilliance?
Says a lot about your own level of intelligence.
You try.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by SarutobiEky(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

Why don't you make him your generation's life president so that you and your people can lick his shrinkled behind forever?
don't mind the moronic entity.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by johnmartus(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2022
For how long you guys will continue spreading propaganda ?
freshalien:

More brilliant my a$$!

A man that has not said a single word, not even one of consolation for the constant killing of Nigerians like chickens everyday just because he wants to get to Aso Rock.

Nigerians are indeed not ready to move forwards; Nigerians simply love to suffer over and over again. How much is food prices in your area? Does Tinubu act like the kind of person who would bring it down; does he look like he would stop going to London for medical reasons? Or he would simply continue from where Buhari stops? Incase you have forgotten, the photos below where taken somewhere in your country

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by johnmartus(m): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2022
Keep quiet some of you don't deserve to make any contributions in public forum like this. Emotionally and sentimentally have turned majority of you to compound fool.

Do you know the number of standing army America government sent to world war 1 even in second world war then number was overwhelmed that is why they were able to secured victory against their adversaries.

Nigeria with total population of 250million only have 250k active personnel Reserve zero.Tinubu that said they should recruit more youth to army know what is he was saying the man is very intelligent he will definitely make provisions for that.
SarutobiEky:
You call someone who recommended that over 50,000 youths enlist in the army to defeat boko haram brilliant?

How did you pass through school?
Is that your definition of brilliance?
Says a lot about your own level of intelligence.
You try.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2022
My take on this tinubu presidential ambition is this: I don't support the mass asteria of the people of east against him. But the man Bleep up when he refused to speak up against Fulani herdsmen when they were ravaging yorubaland in order not to upset the power that be. But that same power he doesn't want to upset are about to Bleep him Bleep. The moral of the story is, don't claim to be too wise or selfish. Stand with your people no matter what.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by adebwalex(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by NwaAnambra2021(m): 8:21am On Feb 08, 2022
What made him so intelligent and what policy did he bring in place when he was the governor of Lagos (remember Lagos was named the statist dirtiest city under his watch ,now what is the real age of tinubu because he can't be older than his first daughter with just 9 years??
johnmartus:

Fake activist

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by ThugBoy(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2022
Na Mumu go vote for this old Orangutan �
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by adebwalex(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2022
redPUSSY:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-nigerians-have-seen-ancestors-dressing-as-youths-before-activist/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1644252386-1

Honestly this APC government change slang as really brought hardship to the Nation. Every production company producing goods are all producing items in small quantity with little quality and high price. During Goodluck regime, it is hard to finish 400 bread, but now you buy 800 bread give it to small child he will finish it. We all need to shine our eyes comes next year election to vote the right man who will turn arround thing and not to deceive us..
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by phorget(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2022
johnmartus:

Fake activist

His brilliance gave us Buhari... now clap for yourself.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by Madmohamed1: 8:40am On Feb 08, 2022
johnmartus:

Fake activist

what is business whit South east here
Are you scared to mention buhari and Fulani.

So deji is Igbo man

You are a coward you think like animals spit on your face
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by tenpipsperday: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2022
marenx:
Joe Biden is older than Tinubu, isn't he? Lets look for another reason please. Lets not be overwhelmed by jealousy please. Let's get rid of envy.

And you believe tinubu is 69 while the daughter is 60?

You need help at Yaba Left, don't you?
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by Nevaaada(m): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
Tinumbu is just like a bad bone that has stuck in an awkward place.
He's banking on the fact that PDP may field in a candidate from the east and then he rallies support from north by playing the age-long tribal card of ganging up against the east.
If PDP presents a northerner, then he would simply step aside, support the APC candidate and retain his reputation as a party leader and king maker.
Either way, I give it to him: he's smart.
However, the general sentiment is that Nigerians don't want him, apart from Afonjas.

On a level playing ground, he can't win the presidency...not possible. Smartness could take him there but I don't see any support from the east and the north too, I bet U the north won't leave their own and vote him. West alone can't get him there either.. Truth is..I don't see him ruling Nigeria anytime soon except east and north all die then he can rule but that is not happening anytime soon.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by dvkot(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2022
marenx:
you kidding right ?
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by Nevaaada(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2022
ThugBoy:
Na Mumu go vote for this old Orangutan �

Honestly it's only a fool ... imagine the guy and APC.. do people even know how rich this nation is in oil exploration alone then some old politicians will get into power and make policies that will favour only a very few...

It's only a fool....
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by Shalommy(f): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2022
OnyeGreen:
wait! so if tinubu win 2023...
we go be the first country to have a president wey no dey brush teeth
Our ancestors no get toothpaste. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by olabrad: 10:20am On Feb 08, 2022
trutharena:
If you all like kill your self, Asiwaju no send any dunce.

Tinubu on a visit to Ben Bruce family today!

You mean Tinubu the drug dealer?
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by olabrad: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2022
marenx:

Look at this picture and lie to yourself that this haggard looking person is 69 years old

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by OMBIIGA: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2022
BAT and swag.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by Mayeldah(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2022
Fact!

if Tinubu like let him wear jersey and boxers on the streets, we ain't voting for him
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by Dayvidblue: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2022
marenx:
Older albeit healthier.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by freshalien: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
johnmartus:
For how long you guys will continue spreading propaganda ?

They, Zambia denied it and said it is a North African country, which North African country, they don’t know, you don’t know and I don’t know. Okay, let us for a second assume that was some other African country. Can you bet your life that such a situation cannot happen in Nigeria?

Okay, away from the health sector, haven’t you seen photos of school children receiving lessons in dilapidated buildings in Nigeria; some even receive lessons under trees.

Not a single sector of your country works optimally; none of them even works up to fifty percent capacity, yet here you are talking about propaganda. Or you want me to dig photos of dilapidated school buildings and dead hospitals in your country as well? If the hospitals are so good why are Buhari and Tinubu not going there for medical care and checkups?

Once again, Nigerians, you people love to suffer. You even go as far as defending those who steal and cart away your futures and that of your children’s children. When una mumu go do??
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by gadgethead: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
shinealight:

…..because haters and other scavengers like you will not go back to their ramshackle villages and allow Lagos to thrive! grin grin

Lol, mumu...it is people like me from ramshackle villages that are actually making Lagos thrive. With investments in real estate, making Lagos housing sector vibrant and competitive. We work and pay taxes that Bola 'bullion van' Tinubu is looting at the detriment of Lagosians.
Most of the taxes collected from hardworking transporters and market men and women are used by your lazy ass agbero brothers to drink ogogoro and maintain harlots and concubines.

No wonder your Lagos is still a cesspit and a smelly state even with it's megacity status
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju by Dagrace01(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
HAVE YOU TRIED CONSULTING ADEYANJU DEJI undecided
Why should I contact someone to tell me what I know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) / Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday / Senator Shehu Sani & Snake Charmers At JAMB Office Over Snake Swallowing N36M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.