Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See (4723 Views)

Oseloka Obaze: INEC Failed To Verify Tinubu, They Must Act Now Or Face The Pena / This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2022
Shetemi12:

I want to give you funds..it can help your life. And make sure you put the account name
Online millionaire grin
Re: The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See by techWriter3: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2022
[s]Eyin goro Agba to ba so agbado mo idi ti di alawada adiye[/s] undecided
Re: The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See by Datboredberrry(f): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
It's funny a picture of tinubu coming down from private jet made front page

Well, we all know it's packaged picture with lots of editing

Here's the real picture of tinubu

cc sarrki, helinus & all resident BMC on Nairaland
@ your signatures, why are you trying to defame someone who is reputable on this forum?
Re: The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See by Zazoopk(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2022
Tinubu end time has come ,ritualist bastard foul
Re: The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See by Kingsleyebere(m): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2022
Lol but like play like play the man is likely to become the president by 60percent because no very notable opposition!! Atiku is not very notable!! Osibanjo him is not too serious!
Re: The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See by Victerica(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2022
Shetemi12:
Facial expressions ain't why we love Tinubu neither will beauty be the parameter for our love for him.

All the pictures you posted about him is so beautiful in our eyes. So handsome! He's the coming president and you will always wail as usual.

N.B if your father was 0.5/100% of who Tinubu was. You won't be on Nairaland wailing by 11:00PM. You never had a good life so I understand your pains!

FINISHING
Re: The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See by omenkaLives(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2022
AchalugoNwa, shey you no dey see your own brothers fault. When Omenkalives speaks, that's when you feel concerned.

You guys can only get what you give. I desperately wish you could understand this.
Re: The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See by Victerica(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

lol

Keep on supporting the man who made Ur life miserable

Your future & that of your generation yet unborn is already sold to his generation yet unborn

Mind you, those who knows me outside Nairaland knows am doing well & I be employer of labour who pays out millions of Naira toy staff on monthly basis through business i built with my sweat

I love seeing zombies in pain & it gives me relieve a lot

All zombies must suffer grin

please who are the 'those' that know you?
Re: The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
AchalugoNwa, shey you no dey see your own brothers fault. When Omenkalives speaks, that's when you feel concerned.

You guys can only get what you give. I desperately wish you could understand this.
I understand perfectly
do your thing anyway
it's dog eat dog country
Re: The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See by otipoju(m): 2:22am On Feb 10, 2022
Shetemi12:

God is not a mock that's why he keeps blessing us. Tinubu is getting richer, wealthier and getting higher, his generations will enjoy all the days of their life.. Me, I'm living fly. But a dumb person like you can't be successful. I mean it, you can never be successful. If you make it in life, it's either you are dreaming or reading it in the paper. I'm telling you for free

Stop making noise.
Re: The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Datboredberrry:
@ your signatures, why are you trying to defame someone who is reputable on this forum?

Sir, I don't defame people sir

There's a case against the PayPal gal that has to do with fraud. The victim created a thread where he posted all his evidence of transaction

The defendant came out to confirm and boasted that nothing will come out of it that her victim can go to hell

Many of us voice out by pleading with the lady to refund the guy but she insisted that nothing will be done

Before we know it, the lady called on mod

The said mod back the lady without giving any reason doing so

The victim was banned and thread deleted

Not a fabricated story, those who knows about the story back then can testify so I have to leave my signature that way ever since then
Re: The Tinubu They Don't Want You To See by Alwayswiseup: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Shetemi12:
Facial expressions ain't why we love Tinubu neither will beauty be the parameter for our love for him.

All the pictures you posted about him is so beautiful in our eyes. So handsome! He's the coming president and you will always wail as usual.

N.B if your father was 0.5/100% of who Tinubu was. You won't be on Nairaland wailing by 11:00PM. You never had a good life so I understand your pains!
Why are you so pained.. pls vote lparty on feb 25th ..thank u !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News-another Set Of Unknown Gunmen Killed In Anambra State(photos) / The Dirty Deals Of The Late Herbert Wigwe And How He Made His Wealth / PHOTOS: Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili Arrives Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.