Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal (8776 Views)

‘Only God Will Stop Nigeria From Breaking Up In 2035’ – Primate Ayodele / 2023: PDP Will Handle Wike When His Candidate Is Unveiled, Says Tambuwal / COVID-19, Ukranian War Might Stop Nigeria From Reaching SDGs In 2030 – UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:14am On Feb 08, 2022
GOVERNOR Aminu Waziri Tambuwal of Sokoto State said he declared interest to contest for the president to save the country from total disintegration.

Tambuwal, who arrived in Gusau, the Zamfara State capital in continuation of his consultation, said the country was currently a sinking ship that needed a competent leader to save it from total collapse.

He said that he left his former party, the Peoples Democratic Party in 2015 when he was the Speaker of the House of Representatives and joined the All Progressives Congress due to the security challenges during the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

According to him, he returned to the PDP in 2018 when he realised that the APC government was worse than the Jonathan administration.

He stated, “I left the PDP and joined APC in 2015 where we campaigned for Buhari because we thought that he had the potential to fight the insecurity issues and other challenges bedevilling the nation. But unfortunately, he cannot make things work as we expected.

“That was why I also decided to dump the APC and return my former party, the PDP in 2018.’’

He called on the PDP members to give him the chance, concluding that, “By the grace of God, I will do my best to make sure that the party takes over the country come 2023 elections.”

Source: https://punchng.com/presidency-i-want-to-stop-nigeria-from-disintegration-says-tambuwal/

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Mickykarim: 4:19am On Feb 08, 2022
Obviously, your effort has not paid off. Not good enough perhaps as both speaker of the house and governor. The downward drift has remained constant. Why should any reasonable person listen to more of your empty disingenuous promise. If only Nigerians could read between the lines.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:23am On Feb 08, 2022
Idiot!!! Talk is cheap. You are not different from this old bullion van criminal whose photograph appears below. Next president of Iragbiji Town Union

87 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Olunmercy56(f): 4:23am On Feb 08, 2022
They are all here again with their empty promises isonu

24 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by socialmediaman: 5:13am On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:15am On Feb 08, 2022
The best way to stop disintegration is if Fulanis don't run!

Why does the North want to rule for 16 years straight, when it's obvious that insecurity came from the inability of a largely Northern government to curb the excesses of Northerner criminals/bandits/terrorists?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by airminem(f): 5:15am On Feb 08, 2022
Enemies of state come and Disintegrat Nigeria if you will not meet your waterloooooooo

Toast to N. Kanu and to S. Igbo_hoe in behind 80_bars

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 08, 2022
The truth is your speakership period was filled with turbulence and divisions, your Governorship of Sokoto state has not set any exemplary record that requires an elevation. Your elevation might trigger disintegration conflict rather than resolve it due to the North and south dichotomy.

Just like Osinbajo said, you elevation might be more sentimental than professional.

15 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Klington: 5:16am On Feb 08, 2022
Because buhari has set a very terribly low standard, every cretin now has solution to Nigeria problems including this frog� eye vegetable here

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:18am On Feb 08, 2022
And you think it's ur bigoted northern brain that can stop Nigeria from disintegrating when what the country needs most now is inclusiveness. After Buhari has finished 8years as a northerner you want to carry on again as another northerner. And you expect Nigeria not to quickly disintegrate.

25 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Zetty177x: 5:19am On Feb 08, 2022
Can't we just get one reasonable southern youth to change the country. The Northerners are all about resource control not minding whether we moved forward or not. We need to go our separate ways. Nigerian southern youths better wake up

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by lordinoh(m): 5:20am On Feb 08, 2022
Fear Politicians!!!!!! "You thought"
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by AdventHero: 5:22am On Feb 08, 2022
cool While everyone seems to be getting ready for 2023.

I hope we're also getting ready for the Second Coming of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!
Here's a short devotional to lift your spirit!
Moment of Power #303 - Be Ready [Youtube]

Moment of Power #303 - Be Ready [Facebook]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Aufbauh(m): 5:23am On Feb 08, 2022
Politics of parochialism has been my Cruz with the PDP.
Campaign on issue base & not to swoop on the sentimentality of the electorates.
Nigeria unity will be determine by it constituent's and not one man in the villa.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by IboHausaYoruba: 5:24am On Feb 08, 2022
Can you imagine, Nigeria has now turned a lab rat for everybody to do experiment. It seems I will have to come out and contest too. I promise to make Nigeria better than Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by butterfly777(m): 5:26am On Feb 08, 2022
Too late.

Nigeria's break up is already divinely perfected. The oneness does no benefit to the common man, except the greedy politicians and the business men that connive with them to exploit the nation.

Oodua Republic

16 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by headSmasher: 5:27am On Feb 08, 2022
Hehehehehehehehehehe
MajorOvakporaye:
Idiot!!! Talk is cheap. You are not different from this old bullion van criminal whose photograph appears below. Next president of Iragbiji Town Union

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by SaintNegro77: 5:29am On Feb 08, 2022
By doing what exactly? There's hunger and insecurity on the land.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Haakeem(m): 5:29am On Feb 08, 2022
This one na buhari promax.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by BarrElChapo(m): 5:30am On Feb 08, 2022
yinmu grin
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Cnel: 5:32am On Feb 08, 2022
You want to contest when it the turn of the southern

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by ENGINEERG(m): 5:32am On Feb 08, 2022
You will never succeed in your presidential bid.
A person who will disintegrate Nigeria is the person I want to vote for.
Nigeria can never work..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Moferere: 5:32am On Feb 08, 2022
Have you stopped Sokoto from disintegration? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by GeneralElder: 5:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Do not confuse the confusion already on ground. The elders always say; Na because of tree near tree make Monkey think say him be flying animal.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by sulaak(m): 5:39am On Feb 08, 2022
Tambuwal just told the entire world that he is an idiot with no vision or values.

He said that he left his former party, the Peoples Democratic Party in 2015 when he was the Speaker of the House of Representatives and joined the All Progressives Congress due to the security challenges during the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

According to him, he returned to the PDP in 2018 when he realised that the APC government was worse than the Jonathan administration.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Nigeriadondie: 5:43am On Feb 08, 2022
headSmasher:
Hehehehehehehehehehe
Ful
Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by vincentjk(m): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2022
Fool me once, shame on you

Fool me twice, shame on me.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 08, 2022
I have never stopped seeing this Tambuwal as a betrayer ever since he ,in cahoot with selfish elements in the west decided to shortchange our people for the Speaker, HOR seat during GEJ tenure.

Now is payback time.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by DMerciful(m): 5:48am On Feb 08, 2022
You can't.....unless equity, justice and true federalism are enthroned!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:50am On Feb 08, 2022
The grace of god was what brought buhari to power. the grace of god destroyed nigeria with incompetent and mediocre leaders from the north. we dont want that grace of god, we wantt a competent leader from the south

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 08, 2022
Another failed campaign promise,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion / Gbajabiamila: No Budgetary Provision For The Renovation Chief Of Staff's House / Federal Government Paid December Salary On Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.