Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) (29878 Views)

How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges / Governor Tambuwal Buys Ford Explorer For 20 Judges In Sokoto / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Nonexisting: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
If you meet this one at the middle in court, forget the proceedings just walk straight to jail.

7 Likes

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Pakute: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nigerian ladies of nowadays are Olosho, nothing to write home about.

4 Likes

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by rolams(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
DropsMic:
Tha future is female

No! The past in this case!

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by perez100: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
This is inferiority complex at work. Always boasting for nothing. Tufiakwa for this tribe .
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Tochi3(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
pyyxxaro:
I just showed this thread to my Landlord

He was very ecstatic and joyous, he said I shouldn’t pay my rent again , he even asked if I like any of his daughters cool

Thanks OP
LOL. grin grin
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by uuzba(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nonexisting:
If you meet this one at the middle in court, forget the proceedings just walk straight to jail.
She go use her shortness finish your life.
grin

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by PressMyButton: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yoruba are pacesetters but dem no dey make noise like our noisy neighbors. Today, If ibos buy a tea cup, they'd scream amaka.. forgetting that some people have been drinking coffee long before they were born.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by FriendsAndFans(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
I will love to marry a lawyer. Funny thing is I don't even have a friend who is a lawyer
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Loandbehold: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Where did their judgement take Nigeria to? Nowhere. They are no different from their male counterparts. We like to deceive ourselves too much. No law in Nigeria prohibits females from going for whatever position or office they aspire to hold or pursue through education. The girls that cry about females not being in positions are the lazy ones that want to eat their cake and have it. They want to be at the helm of affairs or at the top of top institutions without working for it. They just want to make a lot of money with little effort. Go and work like the men and you should be fine. Many women that are serious have made it and will continue to make it.
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by abbaashiru(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
pyyxxaro:
I just showed this thread to my Landlord

He was very ecstatic and joyous, he said I shouldn’t pay my rent again , he even asked if I like any of his daughters cool

Thanks OP
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Kai... WTH. This your sarcasm is outa this planet... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
baby124:
Seeing a woman as less is a very foreign and White people concept.

Where did you learn that white people do not value their womenfolk
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by abbaashiru(m): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nonexisting:
grin grin grin Wallahi... You're done... grin grin grin
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Loandbehold:
Where did their judgement take Nigeria to? Nowhere. They are no different from their male counterparts. We like to deceive ourselves too much. No law in Nigeria prohibits females from going for whatever position or office they aspire to hold or pursue through education. The girls that cry about females not being in positions are the lazy ones that want to eat their cake and have it. They want to be at the helm of affairs or at the top of top institutions without working for it. They just want to make a lot of money with little effort. Go and work like the men and you should be fine. Many women that are serious have made it and will continue to make it.

At least they are road pavers.

Must they be from somewhere before "Amaka" is screamed at them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by abbaashiru(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
uuzba:

She go use her shortness finish your life.
grin
Aswear as she short, na short fuse she go get...
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Sholaco: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Antoeni:
Do Female Judges Fvck?
Hahahahahaha they are also human, not stone
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Awesome
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by bigdammyj: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nice
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
eedimo:
That one for middle go wicked die .

Especially against male rapists and wife beaters...lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by abbaashiru(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Antoeni:
Do Female Judges Fvck?
I'm a product of a female Judge...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by juman(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hope we have a female as president of Nigeria in our lifetime.

Just imagine if we have a woman of thirty years old as president.
It's so good.
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by juman(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
The generation of people that ruined the country.
God punish them all.
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by PopQueenAgency: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Women rule.
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by PressMyButton: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
baby124:
I like how Yoruba fathers value their girls. They give them all opportunity. Seeing a woman as less is a very foreign and White people concept.
The only woman that was actively involved in the struggle for the Independence of Nigeria was Olufunmi Ransom Kuti. It wasn't a coincidence, Yoruba women, much as the men values Education greatly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by asanausana91: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
The real slay queens. Not these brainless ones of this days that believe sex is all they have to offer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by omolayomi06: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
Antoeni:
Do Female Judges Fvck?
no dey lick...
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Antoeni:
In Northern Nigeria, Almajiri Has a PVC.
Tea Seller Has a PVC.
Cart Pusher Has a PVC.
Fruit Seller Has a PVC.
Kolanut Seller Has a PVC.
Gateman Has a PVC.

Onion & Tomato Sellers have PVC's.
Shoe Shiner Has a PVC.
Sugarcane Seller Has a PVC.
Bus Drivers/Conductors have PVC's.
Motor park Agberos have PVC.
You IN The Southeast, South~south And Southwest, (a student or a Graduate With BSc or MSC) With All Your Education and Exposure Still Don't Have PVC.

The Worst Thing is that You Even try to Justify why you didn't Have one "My Vote Won't Count".

For the sake of those who Paid Your School Fees & Fed You Through school, Please, don't Make All Your Education/Exposure Useless With Statements Like That.

If votes Don't Count, politicians won't bribe/pay People to Vote Them.
Go and Get Your PVC!!!

Bro,I totally agree with your submission.
Let everyone in the South- South East, South West,South South,Niger Delta, South-South get there PVC.Failure to get your PVC,means you are not going to get any dividend of Democracy!

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
OP I saw only 4 female black lawyers in the pix, the 5th is a white mama. Please show us the pix of the 5th female judge
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Oracleforce: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
folake4u:
I love female Judges in their attires. They're very ruthless. kiss

...it is not too late to become. one...
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Adek15(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Antoeni:
In Northern Nigeria, Almajiri Has a PVC.
Tea Seller Has a PVC.
Cart Pusher Has a PVC.
Fruit Seller Has a PVC.
Kolanut Seller Has a PVC.
Gateman Has a PVC.

Onion & Tomato Sellers have PVC's.
Shoe Shiner Has a PVC.
Sugarcane Seller Has a PVC.
Bus Drivers/Conductors have PVC's.
Motor park Agberos have PVC.
You IN The Southeast, South~south And Southwest, (a student or a Graduate With BSc or MSC) With All Your Education and Exposure Still Don't Have PVC.

The Worst Thing is that You Even try to Justify why you didn't Have one "My Vote Won't Count".

For the sake of those who Paid Your School Fees & Fed You Through school, Please, don't Make All Your Education/Exposure Useless With Statements Like That.

If votes Don't Count, politicians won't bribe/pay People to Vote
Go and Get Your PVC!!!
OK. I'll go get mine now.

But won't the next president be worse?

An average northerner is used to suffering and doesn't care who becomes president as long as he's told what to do.

I just tire!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? / Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.