Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) (29836 Views)

How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges / Governor Tambuwal Buys Ford Explorer For 20 Judges In Sokoto / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Majesty2(m): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2022
The First Five (5) Female Judges in Nigeria
This photo was taken in Lagos at a Judges Conference in 1980.

Left-to-Right: _Dulcie Ethel Adunola Oguntoye, Roseline Omotosho, Modupe Omo-Eboh, Atinuke Ige and Aloma Mukhtar.

Late Justice Modupe Omo-Eboh (neeAkingbein) was called to Bar in March 14th, 1953; _she became the first female High Court Judge in Nigeria on November 10th, 1969.
Oguntoye was the 2nd to become a Judge, Mukhtar the 3rd, Ige the 4th And Omotosho the 5th!.

Aloma Mukhtar was _the first female Chief Justice of Nigeria; first female Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria; first female Justice of the Court of Appeal of Nigeria; first female Judge of the High Court in Kano State judiciary and the first female lawyer from Northern Nigeria!.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by gsegun43: 7:01am On Feb 08, 2022
Wow, nice

grin
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Officialtruekay: 7:02am On Feb 08, 2022
Nice
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by feekman(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ok
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by yrex01(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yorubas to the world but f?ck tinubu n his followers

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Tha future is female
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
I just showed this thread to my Landlord

He was very ecstatic and joyous, he said I shouldn’t pay my rent again , he even asked if I like any of his daughters cool

Thanks OP

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Tiobi84: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
They are very beautiful joor

3 Likes

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by AdeyemiBryan(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Impressive
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Do Female Judges Fvck?

2 Likes

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by LibertyRep: 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
An indication that gender shouldn't limit anyone from achieving as much as the potentials can take him/her.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
In Northern Nigeria, Almajiri Has a PVC.
Tea Seller Has a PVC.
Cart Pusher Has a PVC.
Fruit Seller Has a PVC.
Kolanut Seller Has a PVC.
Gateman Has a PVC.

Onion & Tomato Sellers have PVC's.
Shoe Shiner Has a PVC.
Sugarcane Seller Has a PVC.
Bus Drivers/Conductors have PVC's.
Motor park Agberos have PVC.
You IN The Southeast, South~south And Southwest, (a student or a Graduate With BSc or MSC) With All Your Education and Exposure Still Don't Have PVC.

The Worst Thing is that You Even try to Justify why you didn't Have one "My Vote Won't Count".

For the sake of those who Paid Your School Fees & Fed You Through school, Please, don't Make All Your Education/Exposure Useless With Statements Like That.

If votes Don't Count, politicians won't bribe/pay People to Vote Them.
Go and Get Your PVC!!!

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by eedimo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
That one for middle go wicked die .

3 Likes

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by tyson98: 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yoruba amaka

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by cyojunior1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Edf
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by BJanta: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Majesty2:

Left-to-Right: _Dulcie Ethel Adunola Oguntoye, Roseline Omotosho, Modupe Omo-Eboh, Atinuke Ige and Aloma Mukhtar.

Late Justice Modupe Omo-Eboh (neeAkingbein) was called to Bar in March 14th, 1953; _she became the first female High Court Judge in Nigeria on November 10th, 1969.
Oguntoye was the 2nd to become a Judge, Mukhtar the 3rd, Ige the 4th And Omotosho the 5th!.

Aloma Mukhtar was _the first female Chief Justice of Nigeria; first female Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria; first female Justice of the Court of Appeal of Nigeria; first female Judge of the High Court in Kano State judiciary and the first female lawyer from Northern Nigeria!.

Big girls, I like their simple dress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Okunga: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yorubas and eduction. I love it….

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Akanoaaa(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
The real slay mamas

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by KUNZEH(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
Aloma
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by baralatie(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
Majesty2:

Wow that is nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by shortIGBOman: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
yrex01:

Igbo Judges are better. grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Nonexisting: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
yrex01:
Comrade, you're confusing me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Chrislova(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
that aloma sha

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by baby124: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
I like how Yoruba fathers value their girls. They give them all opportunity. Seeing a woman as less is a very foreign and White people concept.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by setobaba: 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Judges or justices
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by Nonexisting: 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Akanoaaa:
The real slay mamas
Comrade, don't let real slay mamas like Mercy Aigbe catch you.
Re: The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) by folake4u(f): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
I love female Judges in their attires. They're very ruthless. kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio / CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.