Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown (44164 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues / 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Utanisco(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2022
A female graduate treated her father to a pleasant surprise as she appreciated him for training her in school.

The overjoyed lady ran to her father's mechanic workshop and gave him a hug before going on her knees to express gratitude.

The fresh graduate also dressed her father in her graduation clothes and received prayers from the stunned man.

A lady upon graduation from school stormed her father's place of work to show gratitude in an emotional fashion. The Nigerian lady identified as Lydia Okojie hurried to her father's mechanic workshop while rocking her graduation gown.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1454328-female-graduate-runs-her-fathers-mechanic-workshop-hugs-dresses-him-her-graduation-clothes-clip/

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by dawnomike(m): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2022
Making her papa proud all the way ...

259 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Utanisco(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2022
This is wat ill do for ma mum at her grave yard when i graduate

May yur soul rest in peace mummy
Ah love yu n ill not disappoint you

Wherever you are

#onelove#

329 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by NobleSeed(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2022
that's a welcome development

12 Likes

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by bewla(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2022
Am shy jo

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Professorola123: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2022
Wow I love this girl, well mannered and cultured. This is the type of girl I want. Love u baby girl

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by neonly: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2022
She gonna be a good wife dis I have seen

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Rickmann: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2022
neonly:
She gonna be a good wife dis I have seen

Yes, I see that too..
She has a grateful heart

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Goldbw122(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2022
Good one

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by talk2hb1(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2022
I guess she is appreciative, congratulations on her graduation.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2022
Omor the girl get sense.

Iyaebe see your mate, ohh sorry i forget say you don turn to evening newspaper already.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by slawormiir: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Nice

1 Like

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by whippersnapper(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2022
All this our slay queens will not see this. Instead they'll be sharing puna up and down.
I pray she finds a helping hand who will get her a job. It's a different world entirely when you graduate

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by olisaEze(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2022
Dis is beautiful to see, I hope she does the same for all her Alhaji/yahoo-boyfriends that contributed to her looking good & carrying the latest iPhones in school also.

We know say na community donation many of ona dey use see front for school nowadays.

As yahoo is to boys, so prostitution is now the yahoo for girls!

So wehdone our good & faithful daughter, we thank God that u went, u saw and u came back with ur head still attached to ur neck! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Brainlight: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2022
THE SAME THING GO HAPPEN ..... WHEN SLAWORMIIR ..... CASH OUT FROM HIS CLIENT ...... HE GO RUN WITH HIS LAPTOP.... GO MEET HIS PAPA FOR BLESSING.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by 2real52: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2022
Let us appreciate fathers for once. The load of been a father is heavier than you think. Thank you sir.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by BIZNess123(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2022
lipsrsealed

She will marry a good husband

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by DropsMic(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2022
Cool

1 Like

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2022
Your are welcome to the labour market.
However,most female tend to look for a husband after graduation rather than applying for a job.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by tfash96(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2022
Amazing
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Lattop1(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2022
Congratulations baby Girl...

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by xcesspaschal(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2022
Utanisco:

Wherever you are

#onelove#

D pastor said on the burial day, that she is in heaven n u re here saying, wherever she is. Don't u believe the pastor.
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by wenbostag: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2022
This is lovely

1 Like

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by WibusJaga: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2022
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Minus this one. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by jennybright(f): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2022
May her soul continue to rest in the Bossom of the of the Lord amen

Utanisco:

Wherever you are

#onelove#

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by moneyissues(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2022
Uniben

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory / If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.