Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown (44175 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues / 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by folake4u(f): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
delishpot:

I am telling you ehh. World people will give you hbp if you put them first in your doings.

I'm telling you!! God forbid abeg.
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by bigcee(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
olisaEze:
Dis is beautiful to see, I hope she does the same for all her Alhaji/yahoo-boyfriends that contributed to her looking good & carrying the latest iPhones in school also.

We know say na community donation many of ona dey use see front for school nowadays.

As yahoo is to boys, so prostitution is now the yahoo for girls!

So wehdone our good & faithful daughter, we thank God that u went, u saw and u came back with ur head still attached to ur neck! grin
Nairalanders ehn, I just dey laugh grin
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Burgerlomo: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
May God almighty continue to bless her

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Chrislova(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
nice 1 gal congrat
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Something male Lectures will still collect inside
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Awoo88: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Better slay queen. Pikin wen person take dey beg God for pikin. Her mates dey look for yahoo boys to Bleep. God almighty bless her
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by MrSwiftt: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
The joy of every parent is to see their children better than they are. God bless her and her Dad.
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by welzyj2(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
neonly:
She gonna be a good wife dis I have seen

E go shock u bro... wife material na another mata oo
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Adabestseason(m): 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
May you be greater than former chancellor of germany for such.............................................Appreciated! !! !!!
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Hespee93: 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
olisaEze:
Dis is beautiful to see, I hope she does the same for all her Alhaji/yahoo-boyfriends that contributed to her looking good & carrying the latest iPhones in school also.

We know say na community donation many of ona dey use see front for school nowadays.

As yahoo is to boys, so prostitution is now the yahoo for girls!

So wehdone our good & faithful daughter, we thank God that u went, u saw and u came back with ur head still attached to ur neck! grin

This is the only trash you can think off

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Abuloma80(f): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Success in such a person will be unlimited. Anybody that is blessed and showed gratitude, the blessings will multiply. Talk more to parents. Very true she will be the very best wife material. She will always be greatfull to hubby's efforts and God will be blessing the more and more. God Bless her indeed.
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by dhiqson(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
;Lydia don enter nairaland
Some things are best left unsaid
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Emeka71(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
winkGood one. shocked
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Emeka71(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
moneyissues:
Uniben
You sure this is uniBEN convocation.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by NaMe4: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
BENEAMATA:
Omoluabi vibes from delta origins .
Now this is original OLUBUNMI Okojie

Edo

1 Like

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by ALFADOS(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
e no easy at all, so good kind of appreciation from her, keep it up baby
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Angrygoat: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
She must have blocked her courses taya. Na uniben gown be that. See her, okpo them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Aaar: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Oh
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by anambraamaka: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
nice
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by mdsne(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Utanisco:
This is wat ill do for ma mum at her grave yard when i graduate

May yur soul rest in peace mummy
Ah love yu n ill not disappoint you

Wherever you are

#onelove#
May Her Soul continue to rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Wallyguy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
This is touching..
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by meobizy(f): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Na to knack am belle remain. Honestly many Nigerian women will never do this. That he is a mechanic and sent her to school completely is impressive in itself.
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by BENEAMATA: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
NaMe4:

Edo
Thank you , noted .
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by osazsky(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
That's uniben o.
From that gown..100 percent correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by BluntCrazeMan: 5:22am On Feb 11, 2022
Utanisco:
A female graduate treated her father to a pleasant surprise as she appreciated him for training her in school.

The overjoyed lady ran to her father's mechanic workshop and gave him a hug before going on her knees to express gratitude.

The fresh graduate also dressed her father in her graduation clothes and received prayers from the stunned man.

A lady upon graduation from school stormed her father's place of work to show gratitude in an emotional fashion. The Nigerian lady identified as Lydia Okojie hurried to her father's mechanic workshop while rocking her graduation gown.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1454328-female-graduate-runs-her-fathers-mechanic-workshop-hugs-dresses-him-her-graduation-clothes-clip/

There is no other way to know a wife-material.
She's so proud of her father, even though he is not the type of father everybody would expect her to have.
This type would also be so proud of whoever she's married to.
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by BluntCrazeMan: 5:29am On Feb 11, 2022
xcesspaschal:

D pastor said on the burial day, that she is in heaven n u re here saying, where she is. Don't u believe the pastor.

I love crooked sarcasm
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Professorola123: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2022
I will marry her
Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by Professorola123: 1:46am On Feb 23, 2022
Love at first sight and reactions sir. Am impressed with her manners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory / Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) / If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.