Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Who Would You Start In These Three Defenders - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Would You Start In These Three Defenders (330 Views)

Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? / Messi's First Start In A PSG Shirt Ends In A Disappointing Draw / Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Start In These Three Defenders by Boss469(m): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2022
I was arguing with a friend about these three defenders about which to start,bench and sell

Me: I went for maldini to start, I will bench Ramos and sell puyol. So what's ur pick?

Re: Who Would You Start In These Three Defenders by bewla(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2022
Maldini start
Puyo bench
Sale or lone that last winch
Re: Who Would You Start In These Three Defenders by Boss469(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2022
bewla:
Maldini start
Puyo bench
Sale or lone that last winch

Make I guess u dey support either Barca or liverpool grin
Re: Who Would You Start In These Three Defenders by do4luv14(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2022
Boss469:

cheesycheesycheesy
bro's call am winch sharply

Re: Who Would You Start In These Three Defenders by MJBOLT: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2022
Start Maldini
Bench Puyol
Sell Ramos
Re: Who Would You Start In These Three Defenders by bewla(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Boss469:

liver to bone
Re: Who Would You Start In These Three Defenders by uthlaw: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Boss469:

so because he decide to sell Ramos,his a barca fans...who ask you anything, when you decide to sell puyol!

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Start In These Three Defenders by paulolee(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
this is too obvious na..maldini was d best, followed by puyol before ramos.
the likes of Nesta n maldini revolutionize d act of defending...unlike now dt we av series of heavily paid BT lazy defenders like maguire

(1) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich Plans To Sell Chelsea To Himself, By Selling It To His Crony / Time, Channel To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Live In Nigeria / Arsenal Beats Man Utd In Completing £38M Youri Tielemans Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.