Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? (34529 Views)

Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria / Sallah Came From Bench And Fires Liverpool Win Over Manchester City In ICC Cup / Top 10 Most Expensive Goalkeepers As At 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by obembet(f): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
If you are Coach and you have privilege to have this three legendary goalkeeper has your players, but you have to sell one, start one and bench one.

Which of them are you going to start, bench and sell.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Sekoni003(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
I'm following the order in which they are listed lol. As a Chelsea fan it's a no brainer cheesy . Start Cech, bench Buffon. As for Van der Ser, I'm loaning him to Queens Park Rangers grin

242 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Vinstel: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
I will start Petr Cech, Bench Van dar sar and sell Buffon.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
I will start van dar sar, bench buffon, and sell peter cech.
United for life.

293 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by paulolee(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
as a barca fan, I'll gladly start van der save, bench buffon n sell cech..

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by dawnomike(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sell Cech, bench Buffon and use Van der ser

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Bahamas95(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Start Cech, bench Buffon and sell Van Der Sar to 3SC.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by obembet(f): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
I will sell buffon

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Great100000: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Start Cech, Bench Van Der Sar and Sell Buffon to Arsenal.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by obembet(f): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
I will manage Cech on bench

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Winningbot: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
paulolee:
as a barca fan, I'll gladly start van der save, bench buffon n sell cech..
grin

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by obembet(f): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lalasticlala we need this for FP
Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Epistasis(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Start Cech, bench Buffon and sell Van der Sar.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by zolajpower: 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
I go sell all of them, buy latest Corolla

262 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Jazzman01: 4:04am On Feb 07, 2022
in their prime, Buffon was the best. so i will start him and bench vandersar. cech can be sold. Cech enjoyed a good deal of defensive cover while at chelsea and that has always been the case at chelsea. they have the best defensive record over the years so their goal keepers are not usually tested to the fullest & we cannot say how good they are. we all saw how cech was badly exposed when he joined arsenal.

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by obembet(f): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Jazzman01:
in their prime, Buffon was the best. so i will start him and bench vandersar. cech can be sold. Cech enjoyed a good deal of defensive cover while at chelsea and that has always been the case at chelsea. they have the best defensive record over the years so their goal keepers are not usually tested to the fullest & we cannot say how good they are. we all saw how cech was badly exposed when he joined arsenal.

Just like Barcelona then

Lalasticlala o ya now

14 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Jh0wsef(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Offpoint1: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
I'll start with Vincent Enyeama

20 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Naiira(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Goal keepers disappoint in seasons

So, non; they’re all great players in their prime seasons

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by sukkot: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
cheesy start buffon bench van der saar and sell cech

13 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Obi3icebaba(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
zolajpower:

�� Werey

22 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Lorayne(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sell all of them and buy mendy

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
I'll start Cech(his haydays in Chelsea is unforgettable), bench Van de Saar and sell Buffon(his name sha)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by jamesversion: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
I will start Cech, bench Buffon the buffon and loan Van der sar to Ajax Cape Town.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sekoni003:
I'm following the order in which they are listed lol. As a Chelsea fan it's a no brainer cheesy . Start Cech, bench Buffon. As for Van der Ser, I'm loaning him to Queens Park Rangers grin

That's the problem with being a club fan

16 Likes

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by Nairalander248: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sell all cry and start Mendy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by psychologist(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
As a Barca fan please give me victor Valdes grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by gsegun43: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
I will bench 1 of them, sell the remaining 2 and use the money to buy Ederson.

Thanks everyone for your understanding.

grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by blackboy2star(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Start Van DER Sar, bench Buffon and sell Cech

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by BigYash: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
zolajpower:
My guy,but no be Corolla me go buy.. Only one worth more than that corolla nau..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Legendary Goalkeepers Would You Start, Bench And Sell? by tuzle(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
All this Chelsea fans self, by there comment u will know them.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sepp Blatter: "Nigeria Will Be A Troublemaker At Russia 2018 World Cup" / Nigeria Is Worst Dressed Team In Beijing / Mohamed Salah Biography, Age, Profile And Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.