Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,137 members, 7,842,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS (3322 Views)

Cultist Smiling As They Killed Him Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos PHOTOS / He Was Still Breathing They Were Cutting Him - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2022
Follow this thread to follow up the story. If you're in Delta state and in any of this group start running as a matter of urgency.

https://www.nairaland.com/6976236/bring-tongue-cut-it-razor

1 Like

Re: They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by donbachi(m): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2022
Unending war.
Re: They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2022
Damnnnn
This is so bad....

Say no to cultism
Re: They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2022
donbachi:
Unending war.

The war had ended b4

1 Like

Re: They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2022
The videos nko?
You post only screenshots that are blurred.

1 Like

Re: They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by MITCHELL96: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2022
Boys dey join choir, these ones say na cult them won join, Nonsense grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
The videos nko?
You post only screenshots that are blurred.

My brother tell Seun to allow us post videos. I've been appealing to Google day in day out. Am tired

1 Like

Re: They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2022
Cultistupdate:

My brother tell Seun to allow us post videos. I've been appealing to Google day in day out. Am tired
Ok embarassed
Re: They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by adedayo3193(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Disgraceful set of people, they should continue killing them self...ain't got no RIP to waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Abeg make them no stop d killings. Na cawardice to stop. So appy. Make them kill till last Man commit suicide.
Re: They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Seun cannot allow videos. Videos are heavy. Nairaland is a lightweight website.
Re: They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by Cultistupdate2: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
kingthreat:

Seun cannot allow videos. Videos are heavy. Nairaland is a lightweight website.

Ok boss

1 Like

Re: They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
The perpetrators are the ones taking pictures.The police should find them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cultist Runs As Fulani Takes Over Abeokuta VIDEO / Nigerian Man Destroyed The Holy Bible, Says Its From The Devil (PHOTOS) / Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.