Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) (45160 Views)

Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) / Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It / See Why Sachet (pure) Water Is Not Safe For Drinking (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2022
Update From . COM

The State of a purewater factory has triggered concern on social media.

The Video shared captured how water is packaged at the yet to be identified purewater company.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Goldp5988(f): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2022
Chai

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Conwarden: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2022
Reminds me of something I witnessed some years ago, somewhere inside Balogun, on Lagos Island.

Dude pushed a cart of 2 empty c-way bottles to the front of a shanty building, took in the empty bottles and emerged some minutes later with the same bottles now filled up.

I stopped drinking from any dispenser that day.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Biggie2000(m): 11:23am On Feb 08, 2022

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:
If the appropriate authorities are actually serious, then these guys and whatever company they work for wouldn't be had to track and brought to book. Their faces are shown, and the recorder also has his/her tiktok user name showing. also claimed he obtained the video, police can also arrest him so he'll tell us where or who he obtained the video from.

39 Likes

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
This is not in Nigeria tho.. As una dey copy from instablog9ja make una dey copy well.

19 Likes

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
sad Dey sneeze,fart,pick nose, scratch their pusi/long John with d same hand they use to package it.

11 Likes

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by God1000(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
This is more of a message to the public which we already know, not necessarily a pure water factory

Please buy pure water from the right places

2 Likes

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Everything in Nigeria has gone to the dogs, divide this country to practice true federalism, them no gree. They are day dreaming about a saviour in 2023. They've forgotten that no savior can save who no wan dey saved. Ask Jesus grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by cosmatika(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please we need to know the location of this factory.
I guess it must be in the North, that's why I laugh when people want to compare the price of pure water in the North and south.
The hygiene level and the cost of production is not anywhere close

3 Likes

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Offpoint1: 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
If we're to eat based on how things are processed before they get to us final consumers... all us for don starved to dead...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Nairalandguru(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Are we not in trouble laidis?

2 Likes

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Kingpele(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
The water is no longer pure be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Perfecttouchade: 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
We are in trouble in dis kontiri, the fact that we now have so many pure water companies sef dey scary and no government body is in charge to regulate and check on the activities of the companies...chaii e don zeh for we kontiri cry

4 Likes

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
sad So many FAKE EVA water outside.
Conwarden:
Reminds me of something I witnessed some years ago, somewhere inside Balogun, on Lagos Island.

Dude pushed a cart of 2 empty c-way bottles to the front of a shanty building, took in the empty bottles and emerged some minutes later with the same bottles now filled up.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by meritadavize1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hhh

1 Like

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Instablog9j: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nawa o
Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
But there is no video here
Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Come to Lagos

Some "Fear Water" companies are from nowhere. They just go package pump water and bring it to people.

No carbonation, no distillation, no filtration. Hmm no even decantation(lol).

You will see tiny particles randomly moving in the water. No need to tell you they are terrorist particles who will cause the world war lll in your tummy.

7 Likes

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by verybadmouth(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Pastor Righteousness2, what can you say about this?
Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by atdscentofwater: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Oduduwa707: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
undecided
Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by slawormiir: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Just imagine

Na all these things dey make person dey sick typhoid fever continuously na

1 Like

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Trustedpronet: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Who knows may be the pure water that guy was sharing to prisoners dey hard for mouth..instead of trowing it away e come dey do give away so tey obi cubanna give am scholarship. I remember Dora akuyilli RIP ma.

2 Likes

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Oduduwa707: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
cosmatika:
Please we need to know the location of this factory.
I guess it must be in the North, that's why I laugh when people want to compare the price of pure water in the North and south.
The hygiene level and the cost of production is not anywhere close

Actually na Okoro land it go be... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Chrislova(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
i hope I'm safe drinking pure water
Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by GraphicsMaster1: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Pure water is no longer pure..

1 Like

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by Dawn91(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Conwarden:

angry

I know a company whose gate man fills the dispenser bottled every night from my tap , the office staff are aware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of A Pure Water Factory Triggers Concern (Photo) by helinues: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Oh boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jlissa Austin & Chassidy Young Born Without Limbs, Become Best Friends / How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? / My Morning Erection Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.