Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa (3072 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa by owugiri: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2011
I tried to get a Nigerian passport for my daughter but the Nigerian embassy said that I need a local government certificate for my Daughter. I contacted my local Government for the certificate but they said that my daughter has to be present. But my daughter can't be present at their office if she can't even get a visa to travel to Nigeria.
I am very tired of all the stress. I just gave up.
@Euro Meko, I have begged, I have cried and I am exhausted. Some of the officials here in London are just impossible, they think the world revolves around them. I understand where you are coming from but I have since run out of options.
Re: How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa by nagari201: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2011
Does anyone living in Germany has the same problem like I do? I have been trying to get a nigeria visa for the past 3 weeks with no success. I am from Nigeria but have a German Citizenship. It is very frustraing. My sugegestion is to increase the method of payment. Dont want to know how much is lost as a result of the stress of getting a visa. If I do get one eventually I will get a Nigerian passport. Who is loosing??
Re: How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa by tpia5: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2011
dont they stamp your passport at the airport and give you an automatic three month visa or is that no longer the case.
Re: How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa by nagari201: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
no. since 5 years I think.
Re: How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa by tpia5: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2011
oh, ok.
Re: How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa by nagari201: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2011
Is there any open forum for the Nigerian Embassy Berlin? There is need for a platform for us to express our distress. I know Belgium has. Does any one know if Berlin has
Re: How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2011
nagari201:

Is there any open forum for the Nigerian Embassy Berlin? There is need for a platform for us to express our distress. I know Belgium has. Does any one know if Berlin has

There probably isn't. But, you could always start one.  wink
Re: How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa by demi2008(f): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2011
@poster how far have you travelled lets know how it went
Re: How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa by rafcrown(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2011
Cant comprehend why our people are so badly treated by people who are supposed to guide and guard them.l hate going to them for anything.
Re: How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa by Talk2naija(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nigeria Brothers and Sisters, i have alittle Problem which i want you to help me Solve, My Friend In Holland Van der Horg Wanted to Visit me here in Nigeria for My Birthday. So He already has his Ticket and Schedule But on The Going to get a Nigerian Visa Na war o. The Nigerian Immigration Site Rejected his Card denied his Payment. if he didnt pay, he cant submit the vISA, please I need your Help Nairalanders... is it that hard to get
Re: How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa by Enlightened1: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2012
Ma'am I'll advise you take your chances. If you make it to port of entry in Nigeria and explain to them. I am sure they would agree, worst come to worst. Na settlement dem go collect.

That's my 2 cent!!

owugiri: I tried to get a Nigerian passport for my daughter but the Nigerian embassy said that I need a local government certificate for my Daughter. I contacted my local Government for the certificate but they said that my daughter has to be present. But my daughter can't be present at their office if she can't even get a visa to travel to Nigeria.
I am very tired of all the stress. I just gave up.
@Euro Meko, I have begged, I have cried and I am exhausted. Some of the officials here in London are just impossible, they think the world revolves around them. I understand where you are coming from but I have since run out of options.
Re: How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa by Brentwood: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
Pls me too i need advise. I will be travelling home from the US with my daughter. I have the old nigerian passport (expiring in 2015) and she's endorsed on it. S
Re: How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa by Brentwood: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
Pls i need some advise too. I will be travelling home with my daughter this year by God's grace. I have the old naija passport which i renewed and have her endorsed on it. She also has a US passport. I dont plan to get her a visa. Will she be allowed out of US? Into naija? Do i need to do anything else?
Re: How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa by Talk2naija(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
Fine. Then let ur husband be absent then take ur letter to court and sign.. Follow the role plz.. Dnt dare to come wthout Visa! Its too risky 4 u and ur Daughter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owing Money In The Uk? / Urgent Information Needed About Ivory Coast / ***** Roll Call: Nairalanders In California! *****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.