Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness (12463 Views)

Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed / Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road / Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nonexisting:
I love you my brother and I apologize again if my previous comments hurt your feelings. My prayers are with the people of Niger state at this time and may God heal our land.

Amin Ya hayyu ya Qayyum.

Thank you very much.

May God see us through, Unite us and chase away all the devils out of the government no matter their tribes or religions.

I love you too.
Re: Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nonexisting:
I voted him in 2015 thinking he would correct the corruption in the country at that time but I was wrong. Part of me still believes he is not that bad but the people handling him are the major problem.

All of my relatives are PDP supporter since it's birth except me,my father and brother.

I supported Buhari in 2015,thinking all will be well. My uncle laughed and tell me what I can't never forget when I visited him in Niger preelection of 2015. He told me that,"the smoke you smell from far east will appear as fire right here should you vote incompetent wanna-be-president".

I thought he said so just to demarket my the then beloved APC. But no,he is now right.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
sematec:
Federal and State govt should pls join hands to do something about else this country will catch fire

Sure my bro. Smoke odour every where in the country.
Re: Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness by faste: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Jostoman:
This is why Nigerians needs to join the rescue Nigerian movement to put a stop to all this killing killing across Nigeria.
You cannot end what you did not start .
Re: Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness by domchike(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
To start defeating these terrorists
Its important that govt recognizes them for who they are. They are Fulani herdsmen ever since they baptize them these Fulani guys has been getting stronger
Re: Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness by techWriter3: 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]The tagline on the vehicle thinks it all... "the fighting persist".[/s] undecided
Re: Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness by ufotunang: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
I have said it... inorder to reduce all this insecurity it's by making the economy to be good and better.... when they is hunger, poverty, hardship, unemployment , high costs of living, all this will increase insecurity....so Buharimake the economy to be good and better and you will see a positive change

1 Like

Re: Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness by joinnow: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
OP what is wrong with you
They are not bandits they are now Terrorist .
Re: Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness by Aaar: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness by Corrections: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
joinnow:
OP what is wrong with you
They are not bandits they are now Terrorist .

I thought a governor once said they ( bandit) were business men. People keep shying away from the truth till evil engulfs them.

There is reward for everything you do either now or in 30years to come. It sha must come and when it comes is either you or your children that will suffer for it.
Re: Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness by Elibaba1: 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
An inscription is boldly written on the shattered car : “THE STRUGGLE CONTINUE”(S) grin grin grin
Funny enough, it will go on this way until Nigerians have are determined to vote the right people in leadership positions,Void of religious sentiment and ethnic affiliations.
Re: Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness by Blackdisciple(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Soon the governor of niger state and his men will run away then bandits will become the new authority.

see Afghanistan government.
Re: Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness by kingsceemark(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
The struggle must definitely continue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US / EFCC Grills Six Senior NSCDC Officers Over ₦‎6 Billion Fraud / Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.