Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 (4217 Views)

EFCC V Stella Oduah: Justice Ekwo Suspends Trial Over Threat To Life / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / Just In: Senate Reconvenes, Adjourns To March 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2022
A Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt has adjourned the case of alleged fraud filed by the EFCC against former Imo State Governor, Senator Rochas Okorocha to the 14th of February for further hearing.

TVC

Recall that the EFCC filed a 17-count charge before a Federal High Court against Chief Rochas Okorocha.

According to the Commission, the former Imo Governor allegedly conspired with others, including a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and five companies, to steal N2.9 billion public funds.

Aside from Okorocha, other defendants are Anyim Nyerere Chinenye, Naphtali International Limited, Perfect Finish Multi Projects Limited, Consolid Projects Consulting Limited, Pramif International Limited, and Legend World Concepts Limited.

The charge against Okorocha came hours after he formally declared his intention to run for president.

Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by DrGoodman: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2022
Odi mma grin
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2022
Valentine day that Rochas supposed dey with his wife

7 Likes

Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by Jostoman: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2022
Next news please
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by sukkot: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2022
grin okoroawusa owelle of ibeberism. on superbowl day and valentines day

1 Like

Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by inoki247: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2022
Happy Valentine to him nd EFCC mak EFCC come with an xtra Red jacket wey dem go wear for him dat day mak e use am celebrate with dem..

4 Likes

Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by Kylekent59: 11:38am On Feb 08, 2022
If I say what I know, Nigeria will shake.

He is yet to tell us what he knows.

1 Like

Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by eedimo(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2022
Valentine's gift
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by whippersnapper(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2022
Seems Valentine's day would be a busy and joyful day for Nigerians.

my babe go chop better kpanshing sha

1 Like

Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by puyol005(m): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2022
No Valentine specials for uncle Roachas. Is this not ibeberism!
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2022
fergie0o1:

TVC

Recall that the EFCC filed a 17-count charge before a Federal High Court against Chief Rochas Okorocha.

According to the Commission, the former Imo Governor allegedly conspired with others, including a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and five companies, to steal N2.9 billion public funds.

Aside from Okorocha, other defendants are Anyim Nyerere Chinenye, Naphtali International Limited, Perfect Finish Multi Projects Limited, Consolid Projects Consulting Limited, Pramif International Limited, and Legend World Concepts Limited.

The charge against Okorocha came hours after he formally declared his intention to run for president.

"Okorocha, The great Furniture thief...If Okorocha's hands were clean he won't be running to Aso Rock for help, imagine going all the way to Abuja to report EFCC to Buhari...I have never seen a grown up man behave like a child, his actions is a case on its own in trying to subvert justice". Village People Spokesperson.
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by sayhi2bammy(m): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2022
Na Valentine gift be that for Rochas?
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2022
Igbos, support ur own people. There's tribal war going on secretly. None of these politicians are saint. What u see in yorubas is also applicable in hausas, fulanis and igbos.
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by Benjax4all: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2022
Even na witch Hunt, but he must summit all d money and pple land he steal for imo state.na because of diz man I no trust any politicians
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by Cmexy: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2022
This kind love go sweet well well...

Judging okoro on Vals day - Hahaha!

May he receive as much love as he gave to the people of Imo state.

Anu mpama!
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by bigpicture001: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2022
whippersnapper:
Seems Valentine's day would be a busy and joyful day for Nigerians.

my babe go chop better kpanshing sha

After every every, shey u go carry the pussy go house ni..?

If after Val.. sh no open again, u go start cry again. Guy, e no dey belle ful person
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by Benjax4all: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2022
prince57:
Igbos, support ur own people. There's tribal war going on secretly. None of these politicians are saint. What u see in yorubas is also applicable in hausas, fulanis and igbos.
because of tribal war I will now support a corrupt person that embezzle d money main for d state, because is from my tribe. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by Splitmind: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2022
Thank you EFCC for getting that ipobian miscreant away from our great party.

He must be punished for his crimes.
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by bibianna(f): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2022
This date is an auspicious time for lovers.
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by MITCHELL96: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2022
Valentine hearing grin
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by Kingosytex(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2022
EFCC should subtract #2.6 billion from the #8 billion Okorocha claims he's being owed and give him the balance grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by uchihaa: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2022
i dislike corrupt politicians. however one must wonder why the efcc had to wait until rochas declared his interest before opening up this case. if the efcc knew all these while and kept mute, then this is an act of pure malice. this also means that someone in apc is scared of rochas' chances come 2023; considering his acceptance by the north. i don't care about rochas very much. i also don't support this obvious weaponization of a federal agency against political enemies.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by Benjax4all: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2022
Splitmind:
Thank you EFCC for getting that ipobian miscreant away from our great party.

He must be punished for his crimes.
which great party that brought more hardship than ever in d history of Nigeria,
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by anambraamaka: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Iberiberism lol
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by Amah70: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
But it was later said that Okorocha had no case with the EFCC.

When is BAT's case with EFCC opening?
Peter Odili was stopped by Obasanjo's EFCC in 1999, as Odili had nobody to beat for PDP presidential ticket.
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by Lexusgs430: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Valentine gift ......... grin
Re: EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 by specialmati(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
prince57:
grin grin grin grin igbos knew about the tribal war but i dont think a good igbo person will support a thief that stole his state money because his igbo.beside we still have good politician just like we have the bad ones who are majority.imagine if this present president was osibanjo and vp buhari things wouldnt have gone this bad.the problem with nigeria is because of hunger some people support the bad ones because of the crumbs they will get instead of supporting the good ones.one politician promised recently that he will pay student waec fee if elected.its a sign that if elected he may make policies that will chunk out more parents being poor to the extent of not even paying their children fee.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of What Daura The Home Town Of Buhari Benefited Under His Government / Attacks Were Targeted At Jonathan, Says Asari / How Family Lost 4 Members To Oct 1 Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.