Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

NAIRALAND!! ~too Crude~ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NAIRALAND!! ~too Crude~ (111 Views)

Recharge Card Is The New Crude Oil (top Up & Get Reward) / Senate Approves Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's Motion To Investigate Crude Oil Revenue / Crude Oil Academy, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALAND!! ~too Crude~ by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Seun,Lalasticlala and other mods take note.
And all other nairaland users who are seconding what I want to say

NAIRALAND have been and Is still our indigenous pride in Social Media.It is one of the most used and visits chatroom in Africa.
But there is a lot of things lacking in this forum to brush it up to international standard.This will be our fall place on social media when a policy which may not Favour Nigerians in the nearest future by the way META is revolving.
Especially SEUN,can't you upgrade this forum to start uploading pictures,status,change of names individually and private chats DM's like facebook,WhatsApp,Instagram and other social networks does?
For example;I want to change my name,I was told I will have to contact the mods of which is absurd.I also wanted to chat up a member of this great forum following one of his write-ups which touched me but I just can't except by Email of which little or few people frequent their gmail.
Some Behind - ups could be added to make it up to international standard or else we will die in tho myopic,crude and shallow forum as this.
Seun should call to notice of vacancy to Web and forum designers to help beautify this forum and make it worth while exhilarating anytime one stumbles on such forum..this will increase the number if guest as well as registered members.

YOU CAN LIKE,SHARE AND SOLICIT FOR IT TO REACH FRONT PAGE

*FIDELIS J. PRECIOUS

(1) (Reply)

Itel Allow You To Win A Car When You Buy Itel A58 In This Valentine / What To Expect Comming To Europe Especially Uk / Homeopathic Skin Doctor In Mumbai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.