Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians (1715 Views)

When People Say Tinubi Is Finished L, Here's What They Mean (photo) / APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah / Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by cocolacec(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kedu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by triple996(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Seriously shocked
U mean he took d campaign to their backyard. More pain to kpurumiri's

5 Likes

Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by phorget(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Buhari = Fry pan
Tinufbu = Fire...

Buhari x Tinufbu = Fry pan to Fire.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by Cubalabloo(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
If he like, he should speak chan chu chuana, there is gonna be no votes for him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by helinues: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Bola Tinubu, Ike Niile, Ike Niita

grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by Franzinni: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
This man is trying to become president for power sake... he has no plans for the betterment of nigeria... I said it about the vegetable and thet scoffed at me ... how market?

Why must they go round dressing in traditional garb that they never consider on a good day?

Simple to format yourhead with format.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by able20(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Congratulations on your coronation Onyeoma Mazi Bola Nnamdi Tinubu the new Agunehemba 1 of Aba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by Investigative: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Tinubu is now learning Igbo Language
Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by Ulunne777(f): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Wetin concern Ndi Abia with Tinubu when the post is purportedly endorsed by "Ndi Igbo in Diaspora?

Propaganda everywhere!
Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by ThEGodFaThEr901: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
If he likes let him speak Russian and Japanese combined, I comrade Otunba Gbenga Buraimoh of igbesa land refused to be gullible like those mumu Tinubu urchins on Nairaland and me and my entire family have rejected him.
Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by Conner44: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
If him like make him speak in tongues tongue

Shi shi vote him no go see for east grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by LordIsaac(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
To tell you the truth, he is the only politician with a strong political sagacity....but I will not vote for him because I don't believe in "Nigerian democracy"....maybe in future.
Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by DeleTaller: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Franzinni:
This man is trying to become president for power sake... he has no plans for the betterment of nigeria... I said it about the vegetable and thet scoffed at me ... how market?

Why must they go round dressing in traditional garb that they never consider on a good day?

Simple to format yourhead with format.

When you are done with your writeups... kindly go ask Kalu , Amechi and Okoroawusa same questions.

None sense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by DeleTaller: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
LordIsaac:
To tell you the truth, he is the only politician with a strong political sagacity....but I will not vote for him because I don't believe in "Nigerian democracy"....maybe in future.
only

It is not a must you vote for Tinubu, but thank you for saying the truth..
We shall continue to look for more voters and I hope you change your mind to avoid voter apathy.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by basseeafricana: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:
If he like, he should speak chan chu chuana, there is gonna be no votes for him.
He dey pain them
Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by Daniel058(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Onye na-akwuwa aka Otò indeed grin grin
Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by haffaze777(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2022
This dress fit Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu ooooo,I don't even think Tinubu is Yoruba man,we need to investigate this Noble man perhaps he's Igbo man from Anambragrin

1 Like

Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by gidgiddy: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2022
There isnt a Yoruba man alive that knows how to speak Igbo. You may meet a Yoruba man who knows the usual 'kedu' and 'odimma', but thats about it.

But I wonder who wrote this for Tinubu? Why would anyone put "Ego bu ike, Ike bu Ego" on a campaign poster? Looks rather odd
Re: Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians by Balkan(m): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? / Ijelespeaks Cries As Nnamdi Kanu looks fresh in new pictures - VIDEO / Academic Qualifications: CSO Writes IGP, Wants Tinubu Arrested Within 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.