Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG (13668 Views)

Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid / Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG / Eden Hazard To Be Offered Real Madrid Transfer Move If Zidane Sells Bale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by damilola4162(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kylian Mbappe will be leaving Paris Saint-Germain for Real Madrid, this Summer, Newspremises has learnt.

According the reports, Mbappe will join the Spanish giant in the upcoming transfer window, even if Zidane Zidane replaces Mauricio Pochettino at Parisians.

PSG are reportedly unhappy with current head coach Pochettino following the club’s exit from the Coupe de France last week.

Despite the club having a 13-point lead at the top of the Ligue 1 table, PSG’s hierarchy are disappointed with their side’s performances so far this season under Pochettino.

PSG’s chiefs believe Pochettino has been unable to get the most out of the likes of Lionel Messi and Mbappe this season.

Reports have suggested PSG will replace Pochettino with Zidane at the end of the season.

Zidane guided Real Madrid to three Champions League titles and two La Liga titles during his two spells with Los Blancos.

Meanwhile, Mbappe is yet to sign a new contract with PSG amid constant links with Real Madrid.

His current deal with the French Ligue 1 giants will expire at the end of the season.

The France international will be a free agent in the summer when his contract with PSG expires in June.

Reports had earlier emerged that Real Madrid are said to have agreed on a bumper contract with the 23-year-old to join the Spanish LaLiga giants this summer.

Mbappe will reportedly pull in £41.5m per year in wages at Real Madrid.

https://newspremises.com.ng/mbappe-to-join-real-madrid-even-if-zidane-replaces-pochettino-at-psg/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by MITCHELL96: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
Big Ups Mbappe, you're one footballer I know that's not letting the fame ruin you, Straight forward, self disciplined and always committed.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by GraphicsMaster1: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
... According the reports, Mbappe will join the Spanish giant in the upcoming transfer window, even if Zidane Zidane replaces Mauricio Pochettino at Parisians....
Meanwhile, Mbappe is yet to sign a new contract with PSG amid constant links with Real Madrid?

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Mko123(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
Q
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Kizzygentle: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
My male child will learn how to play ball by force. If he cant play i will force him and if he dosent learn i will disown him. I must benefit this legit ritual money.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Ayoola171(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
The noise about Mbappe moving to Madrid is becoming too much, make en dey go now.

11 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by DoctorDree(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
We will keep feeding on the rumor until the truth is finally revealed

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by BigAP(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
Anyway,
Try and check my signature. I've been giving free affiliate marketing materials to people.
If 50k per week is too small for you, don't bother to check
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
I am currently having heavy meltdown due to withdrawal symptoms from substance abuse, and i will be homeless in a week among several other difficulties that has exceeded my threshold.

I could honestly throw in the towel. I can't take it any longer.
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by realtemi(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Let's wait till it happens �
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Nehyooh(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Okies...
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by H2ho(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
showdown 101 grin grin
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by FarmWay(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sai baba!
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by tiswell(m): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mbape is overrated

He should keep pride aside,lest he end up like the overrated neymar jnr
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by BigBelleControl(m): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
One thing about football is that some players go to their dream clubs and ended up flopping here. Mbappe should be careful.

And I don't know why PSG didn't give him a contract all this while and he would now go to Madrid for free. That's bad footballing business
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by steveneche(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
YOU CAN NOW BROWSE LONGER AT CHEAPER PRICE
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Omicron007: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
tiswell:
Mbape is overrated

He should keep pride aside,lest he end up like the overrated neymar jnr
[/s]

Mbappe and Neymar are not overrated.
Both players are generational players.

9 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by 9jaBloke: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Jabatura: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hiss!!!

so i should fry stone?
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Danny50: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Not my problem
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by yusluvad(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Madrid this madrid that, make the guy dey go nah! If the move favours him congrats, and if it didn't, he'll learn his lesson.

At times life is a teacher, he should ask E. Hazard. Goodluck to him though...

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by TheABOMINATION: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good, Mbappe should leave PSG so that Messi would be exposed for the fraud that he is.

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by LesbianBoy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
The guy wants new challenge

Like play like play we have been hearing mbappe mbappe and na only for French league him don play angry

Let him come outside and see if he can create history in a big and historic club like real madrid who would even still pay him plenty money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To Join Real Madrid Even If Zidane Replaces Pochettino At PSG by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Olajengbesi

(1) (2) (Reply)

PSG Vs Man Utd: Pogba Could Win Ballon D'or - Herrera / "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi / Nigerians May Miss Out On Watching The 2013 Nations Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.