Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye (23325 Views)

Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by ogbe88(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
triple996:
9ice. Bt maths no b beans wooo. Imagine been a professor in maths. WTF shocked
BTW You won't see mkpurumiri people here woo.
Bt if it's about cannibalizing corpses them go done full everywhere.
Please try and grow up. you guys keep talking nonsense on this forum, if u don't take time, you and your likes will be banned.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nosayer: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
naija4life247:

I beg nah. Don't be unfortunate in life. Me too, I don't trust the man, but since I am not sure, then it's better that I remain quiet.

You should leave those people. You will giving them relevance in the scheme of things related to the man Adeboye. They should go to Redeem HQ and go there to shout that he is a scammer and theieves.

There are times to reply fools and there are times to allow fools display their fooleries.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by bluefilm: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nonsense.

From mathematics professor to Pastorpreneur?

Absolute nonsense. undecided
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by BePrepared: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:
A renowned teacher and professor who is suppose to impact great knowledge and skills in service to humanity but out greed decided to leave the class room and move in to fraud and brainwashing in order to create wealth for himself and family angry angry

I can feel ur frustration, haven not eaten cooked food for 2 days u feel every successful person is ur problem in this life
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by VEHINTOLAR: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:
A renowned teacher and professor who is suppose to impact great knowledge and skills in service to humanity but out greed decided to leave the class room and move in to fraud and brainwashing in order to create wealth for himself and family angry angry

May God forgive you,amen !
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Uptheante(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
triple996:
I guess u are too stupid to know that the first Nigerian professor in Mathematics is an Igbo man
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by olumide789987: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Wow i came to this thread and saw people speaking evil of a man leaving the main issues
Most of the people saying this are not members of the church or in anyway affected by the evil they think the man is into.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Judolisco(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lilsameey:
My question now is, Can you still solve mathematics??
u carry maths give am and e no solve am?
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by BennyDGreat: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Skyview01:

Jesus christ was attacked. Is the man above Jesus.

Go ahead and attack him if it gives you so much pleasure.
I just find it VERY strange when you authoritatively say something negative about someone you don't even know personally.
Think about it....
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Ayebatonye(f): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
It is so easy to talk bad about him. RCCG will be 70 years in August. God has kept the church for 70 years. He left his profession to become a pastor when RCCG was still very small. The church had not grown yet and now the church is growing and it is in over 192 countries of the world. No one called him a scammer during the days of little beginning. And of course those little beginning, a lot of you were not born. That man will be 80 years old in March. That means before Pastor Adeboye was even born, RCCG has been in existence.

Please refrain from saying things you don't know. Besides, he is our Daddy GO and we love him like that.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Scientheosopher(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Hmm...

You were divinely guided but you didn't know it at the time until later on when the picture became clearer.

That's why we should just meekly yield ourselves to the guiding of the Spirit of God, because we may not always understand what He's doing or where He's taking us until it becomes revealed to us, but God always knows what's He doing and never makes a mistake.

God bless.

The same God that regretted creating Mankind (Genesis 6:6)? Maybe regret is not a sign of mistake when it involves your God or the verse translator(s) chose wrong word.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by aljpimp(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
gypsey:
I am guessing you are one of his foolish bottom lickers and worshippers. grin i hear the man is also messing about with young kids.
You don’t come on here to display your ignorance.. I’m not a believer of any religion but I wouldn’t criticize anyone for practicing whatever they believe brings them hope in this short life.. once you’re faced with real life issues beyond your capacity, you’ll understand you need anything to bring you hope to carry on ..
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Scientheosopher:

The same God that regretted creating Mankind (Genesis 6:6)? Maybe regret is not a sign of mistake when it involves your God or the verse translator(s) chose wrong word.
Sorry that you can't comprehend the Truth. Ask the Holy Spirit to teach you because the carnal mind can't comprehend the things of the Spirit.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by striker07(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
The headline is misleading, he retired as a senior lecturer.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by CSTRR: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:
Especially Kumuiyi and olukoya.

A lose to science.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by CSTRR: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
triple996:
An mkpurumiri lecturer probably taught him in school.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by naija4life247: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Scientheosopher:

My Nigga, why are you working so hard to perish? I beg una nah. Even if you no believe in God, try to dey respect am small small nah at least for the sake of those of us that partially or fully believe in HIM.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Brunicekid(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Big inspiration... God's direction is key!!
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by RepoMan007: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:
even if it was true he left lecturing out of greed, he is still better than other who stay behind out of contentment to sell handouts and impart ignorance on students. FYI, he left teaching reluctantly and started out as an interpreter to a not so educated pastor.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by naija4life247: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
CSTRR:

Especially Kumuiyi and olukoya.

A lose to science.

Olukoya is still writing and publishing science journals and books.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Scientheosopher(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Sorry that you can't comprehend the Truth. Ask the Holy Spirit to teach you because the carnal mind can't comprehend the things of the Spirit.

Since you know the Truth, teach me. The Holy Spirit would expect you to do that. If I'm unconvinced, I will seek Him (Him is used for convenience) for assistance.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
aljpimp:

You don’t come on here to display your ignorance.. I’m not a believer of any religion but I wouldn’t criticize anyone for practicing whatever they believe brings them hope in this short life.. once you’re faced with real life issues beyond your capacity, you’ll understand you need anything to bring you hope to carry on ..
Okay... if you say so.. i am not like you, I criticize people all the time. Without criticsm people would not change their bad behaviours or crooked ways.

I will never be faced with any kinda real life issues because i always make sure they don't happen by living in the realities of life, therefore i will not seek hope from any kinda none existence entities or faith, they are not real.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by aljpimp(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
gypsey:
Okay... if you say so.. i am not like you, criticize people all the time. Without criticsm people would not change their bad behaviours or crooked ways.

I will never be faced with any kinda real life issues because i always make sure they don't happen by living in the realities of life, therefore i will not seek hope from any kinda none existence entities or faith, they are not real.
Lols… it’s easier said man … anybody can be faced with anything.. even the Buddhists with vast knowledge of science and universe mixed with spirituality still hold on to something as hope
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Scientheosopher(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
naija4life247:

My Nigga, why are you working so hard to perish? I beg una nah. Even if you no believe in God, try to dey respect am small small nah at least for the sake of those of us that partially or fully believe in HIM.

Even though I don't do religion, I have a very very big respect for God. Because knowing what will happen before it does and having to live forever to relive it must be a tortuous and monotonous experience. And I think He is consoled in such a condition by His immortality. What doesn't kill you makes you adapted. (I'm assuming God exists and possesses the Triomnis)

But does having respect means not stating the obvious? I think not. If you say you respect me, but you won't tell when I'm wrong that I'm wrong, I will doubt your respect. All I ask for is don't say it in an insultive manner.

As for respecting Him for the sake of you believers, I will— so long as you don't try to make Him what He is not and disturb the peace of our collective environment.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by feedthenation(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
---Mathematics is the best subject ever developed by mankind---
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Hseffa: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
ednut1:
not a role model. Simply a greedy man who collects money from corrupt rich and poor

He didn't force anyone to give tithe or offering but IMPLORED them.
Christianity isn't a religion of force.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Go ahead and attack him if it gives you so much pleasure.
I just find it VERY strange when you authoritatively say something negative about someone you don't even know personally.
Think about it....

Ok. Can you point to where i authoritatively said something negative against anyone who is not a Nigeria politician.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by bezimo(m): 3:20am On Feb 09, 2022
Lilsameey:
My question now is, Can you still solve mathematics??

Once a mathematician is always a mathematician..
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Achiever1010: 3:53am On Feb 09, 2022
Stop making such outlandish remarks. He was already a successful lecturer when God called him just as Peter was a fisherman before Jesus called him to become a fisher of men.
sigiyaya112:
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nigra(f): 6:23am On Feb 09, 2022
BennyDGreat:

How much did he rip you off?
Bring proof. Using the same word fraud and scam for someone you have never had a dealing with is pure falsehood and totally libellous

Omoh rest oh,He is a scammer and thief and his own is legit because of goons like you believing everything he spits..mention one thing he has done for humanity with all the offerings and tithe? Na to dey use una catch cruise.. tongue cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ / TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies / A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.