Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye (23332 Views)

Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Rebuke: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
gypsey:
The man is a crooked scammer.

Tell us about yhur father first.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
August21:
One of the few role model in Christiandom today

Lalasticlala come and see o
Adegbole is theif and a scammer. grin i pity fools like you who are licking and worshipping his bottom.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by BennyDGreat: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:
A renowned teacher and professor who is suppose to impact great knowledge and skills in service to humanity but out greed decided to leave the class room and move in to the fraud and brainwashing in other to create wealth for himself and family angry angry

Dem suppose ban you for Nairaland.
How dare you attack a man you don't know with accusation of fraud....Una go just type waaa before thinking

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Rebuke: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:
A renowned teacher and professor who is suppose to impact great knowledge and skills in service to humanity but out greed decided to leave the class room and move in to the fraud and brainwashing in other to create wealth for himself and family angry angry

Where is yhur father and what problems has yhur useless life solved?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rebuke:

Tell us about yhur father first.
Adegbole has being forking you in the ass i guess. grin i killed my father last year.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Dem suppose ban you for Nairaland.
How dare you attack a man you don't know with accusation of fraud....Una go just type waaa before thinking
He is telling the truth adegbole is a scammer and a tiff!
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:
Absolutely! the man is a crook.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by foleskay(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lilsameey:
My question now is, Can you still solve mathematics??
Lol.. See question? Can a professor of mathenatics still be able to solve it?? If the man wasn't a pastor,he would have been a vice chancellor of a top university by now. An emeritus professsor at that.

You dare not even say whether a graduate of mathematics be able to solve math questions,talklesss of a phd holder. O re yin ma angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Rebuke: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
gypsey:
Adegbole has being forking you in the ass i guess. grin

Yhu see, empty head with nothing reasonable to say than usual trash.

Sorry, who ever raised yhu needs some knocks in the head......they did a bad job or yhu only turned bad yhurself......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by foleskay(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
gypsey:
Eyahh..I can relate...he was the one who scammed your family of their riches and fortune,that makes you to be very unfortunate in life. Pathetic.Pele I feel ur pain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rebuke:

Yhu see, empty head with nothing reasonable to say than usual trash.

Sorry, who ever raised yhu needs some knocks in the head......they did a bad job or yhu only turned bad yhurself......
Your father Adeboye is a scammer and a thief.. you can keep licking his bottom fool! grin

My father is no more i killed him last year.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
foleskay:

Eyahh..I can relate...he was the one who scammed your family of their riches and fortune,that makes you to be very unfortunate in life. Pathetic.Pele I feel ur pain
Would you like to fork my ass? grin like you have being licking adegbole bottom.. bush man!
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by diridiri(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Motateevee:
In a recent sermon during his church thanksgiving service. Pastor Enoch Adeboye, a renowned teacher, professor and General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God worldwide reveals that while growing up as a young boy, he was actually better at the subject, English language than mathematics but was constrained to opt for Mathematics because when it was time for admission into university. it was the only course that offered scholarship for students.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyQhAMjI25w

He should have stayed a Mathematics professor instead of scamming millions of people, as he currently is. Though, there's only so much money you can get from being a professor so his decision makes sense. May this man burn in the deepest depths of hell.

Just a casual reminder as to how much of a scamming, lying, crook Adebole is:

Anyone not paying tithes will not go to heaven:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ITb-x8m49Y

God is killing people to masturbate his own ego:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIPMnjvq8do

Adebole current scamming and looting profits 2022:
https://answersafrica.com/pastor-enoch-adeboye-net-worth-is-he-the-richest-pastor-in-nigeria.html

Adebole: "put your secretary out of a job because of your own personal failings":
https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1222438077660049411

Adebole's long, self-indulgent rant on the power he exerts over his wife:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CClSeZxljZA/?hl=en

Adebole cannot comprehend the concept of cooking for himself:
[url]https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1229463155753046016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1229463155753046016%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.com%2Fnews%2Fworld-africa-53488921[/url]

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
KingSatan:
The Alter and the Theater.

The alter of God has been reduced to a theatre where people dance, sing, lie and tell stories.

- A podium for fundraising.
- Fabricated tales of how men drank tea with God.
- Disguised rituals.

It's Terrible!
A very sad reality.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
I hear this scammer Adegbole have also being messing about with small boys too. He must be a pedo.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dawn91:
Oh so now he is a professor?
Tomorrow he will say he flew a plane without petrol from London to Abuja angry liar
angry
Or he disappeared in the lift in nigeria and appeared in the streets of Canada.. grin without passport or visa
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Dawn91(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
gypsey:
Or he disappeared in the lift in nigeria and appeared in the streets of Canada.. grin

Oh he saw a young blind boy at midnight laid hands and the boy could see suddenly

angry
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by ejimatic: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Motateevee:
In a recent sermon during his church thanksgiving service. Pastor Enoch Adeboye, a renowned teacher, professor and General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God worldwide reveals that while growing up as a young boy, he was actually better at the subject, English language than mathematics but was constrained to opt for Mathematics because when it was time for admission into university. it was the only course that offered scholarship for students.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyQhAMjI25w
was Adeboye a prof before leaving UI? Answer is NO
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by seyz91(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
cheesy

Walahi you no well
Lilsameey:

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by diridiri(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
gypsey:
I hear this scammer Adegbole have also being messing about with small boys too. He must be a pedo.
I've never heard that one, but I'm not even surprised
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by BennyDGreat: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
gypsey:

How much did he rip you off?
Bring proof. Using the same word fraud and scam for someone you have never had a dealing with is pure falsehood and totally libellous

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by basty: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lilsameey:

I would have called you a dunce, anyway you are still stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by vicfajeze: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
may d lord 4giv u
sigiyaya112:
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
triple996:
9ice. Bt maths no b beans wooo. Imagine been a professor in maths. WTF shocked
BTW You won't see mkpurumiri people here woo.
Bt if it's about cannibalizing corpses them go done full everywhere.
Do you know professor Chike Obi? He was the first Nigerian to have a PhD in Mathematics from MIT in 1950, probably your parents weren't born yet when he had his PhD in Mathematics
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
BennyDGreat:

How much did he rip you off?
Bring proof. Using the same word fraud and scam for someone you have never had a dealing with is pure falsehood and totally libellous
Am i obligated to answer your questions? undecided

Have you asked Adegbole to account for all the millions he has being collecting in thithes and donations? Go and ask him then come back and tell us what his answers are.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by naija4life247: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:

Me, I be Muslim oooo. But. I no dey bold enough to abuse this man. So, my hand no dey ooo. If you want to be unfortunate in life, you are free to be, but don't drag me with you
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
That is why he is able to scam his gullible worshippers.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by yommen: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
gypsey:
Crooked scammer who calls himself a pastor. grin i pity his ignorant worshippers

Have you pitied your own miserable life first?
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by naija4life247: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
ednut1:
not a role model. Simply a greedy man who collects money from corrupt rich and poor

I beg nah. Don't be unfortunate in life. Me too, I don't trust the man, but since I am not sure, then it's better that I remain quiet.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
yommen:

Have you pitied your own miserable life first?
I am guessing Adegbole has being forking you in the ass. grin i hear he likes to mess about with boys too. As it appears you must be one of his gullible worshippers
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by JohnSP99: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
sigiyaya112:
God almighty have mercy on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies / A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.