Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns (22827 Views)

6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates / PDP's Infighting, Naira Rain, Incumbency Factor, Tinubu Reasons APC Won In Ekiti / Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by berrystunn(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
ablejesus26:

It's more of impact, before a Nwafo follows you there has to be impact making, positive one to be precise.
Let me tell you the major reason why the well to do Igbo people will never follow mnk and his occult taliban wannabe ipob.
The man mnk has nothing to loose if the trouble he keeps charging for breaks out.
His family is secured in a safe haven.
He doesn't have any business in the country.
Why should those of us who have laboured to start a business to enable us provide and give our children a better life,sacrifice anything for such a man? undecided undecided
Let his brainwashed urchins hear this, anything ipob is not going to work, bcus with the signs they have been showing,they might end up worse than the evil Fg they claim to be fighting against.
Attacking people's livelihood simply because they do not support your nonsense is a red flag already.

The meaning of terrorist
A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by nograv: 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
berrystunn:

What is the meaning of referendum?
Who will give the referendum?

So this is the level you are reduced to? As I said you know the answer and I know the answer. If Southern Nigeria for example was asked whether it wanted to remain in a union with the North of Nigeria, the answer would be a resounding no..

So now you feign ignorance and attempt to avoid the question.

The federal government of Nigeria would conduct the referendum..
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by ablejesus26(m): 1:47am On Feb 10, 2022
berrystunn:

The meaning of terrorist
A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians.

Yes you are right,but ipob are not terrorist,there is not a single terrorist in Igboland.
Call them brainwashed.Yes.
Aggrieved.Yes.
But terrorist,No
They can pass for militants.
But the lazy governors had better buckle up and deal with them now before they edge into something worse off than we are seeing now.

The morons keep talking about Ideology and I ask what rubbish ideology do they even have, following a scammer upandan with zero will to question his stupidity and nonsensical rants�

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by sweetjohn(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2022
berrystunn:

I'm not surprised.
What is terrorist?

This is why Ipob Is called terrorist.

Terrorist do kill there supporters too. You might be a victim soon
A fool has spoken. Idiotic, the last I checked it's not your terrorist neither are they terrorising you and your stupid likes, So face front Joe.

Afonja Agbereos and their government has terrorised more innocent people in their states than Bokoharam self. Mumu people
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by berrystunn(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
nograv:

So this is the level you are reduced to? As I said you know the answer and I know the answer. If Southern Nigeria for example was asked whether it wanted to remain in a union with the North of Nigeria, the answer would be a resounding no..

So now you feign ignorance and attempt to avoid the question.

The federal government of Nigeria would conduct the referendum..

How old are you ?
You can't comprehend those area.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by berrystunn(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
sweetjohn:
A fool has spoken. Idiotic, the last I checked it's not your terrorist neither are they terrorising you and your stupid likes, So face front Joe.

Afonja Agbereos and their government has terrorised more innocent people in their states than Bokoharam self. Mumu people

Your level of brainwash needs medication.
How old are you ?
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by berrystunn(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
ablejesus26:

Yes you are right,but ipob are not terrorist,there is not a single terrorist in Igboland.
Call them brainwashed.Yes.
Aggrieved.Yes.
But terrorist,No
They can pass for militants.
But the lazy governors had better buckle up and deal with them now before they edge into something worse off than we are seeing now.

The morons keep talking about Ideology and I ask what rubbish ideology do they even have, following a scammer upandan with zero will to question his stupidity and nonsensical rants�

You think people are setting at home willingly?

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by ablejesus26(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
berrystunn:

You think people are setting at home willingly?

Ofcus they are not.
It's just so bad that this useless ipob brainwashed thugs cultist and their esn have guns to intimidate others.
The biggest chunk of the blame should go to the security force,the people know that coming out will be too risky bcus the security can hardly defend themselves talk more of defend another.
All in all calling ipob terrorist is an off bcus in reality terrorism and Igbo is like oil and water.
They are just brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals on the loose.
Very soon heavy destruction will come upon their occultic ipob and esn camp.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by berrystunn(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
ablejesus26:

Ofcus they are not.
It's just so bad that this useless ipob brainwashed thugs cultist and their esn have guns to intimidate others.
The biggest chunk of the blame should go to the security force,the people know that coming out will be too risky bcus the security can hardly defend themselves talk more of defend another.
All in all calling ipob terrorist is an off bcus in reality terrorism and Igbo is like oil and water.
They are just brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals on the loose.
Very soon heavy destruction will come upon their occultic ipob and esn camp.

I agree with you, but what is the meaning of terrorist?
What is the difference between Taliban and ipob?

Other terrorist groups is also brainwash too,
Terrorist is not only those who boom.
Making people uncomfortable by intimidation is terrorism.

You can't say igbos and terrorism is oil and water. Anybody that can be brainwash can become anything.

Why do you call them cultists? Maybe because they take oath and convenient.

ESN having mind to face and fight security officers, is noting but juju. They do behead some of there victims for juju.

Those thing doesn't last , the useless organization will expire soon.

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by sweetjohn(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
berrystunn:

Your level of brainwash needs medication.
How old are you ?
Idiot asking his father his age.... You are not just important
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by berrystunn(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
sweetjohn:
Idiot asking his father his age.... You are not just important

Useless group of people..
State the difference between Taliban and ipob ESN.

The animal that escape from zoo is now in a cage inside the zoo.

You monkeys want the zoo to start behaving like normal people? Just because of one animal in there Cage.

Go and buy sense.

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by sweetjohn(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
berrystunn:

Useless group of people..
State the difference between Taliban and ipob ESN.

The animal that escape from zoo is now in a cage inside the zoo.

You monkeys want the zoo to start behaving like normal people? Just because of one animal in there Cage.

Go and buy sense.
You are the least important person on Earth. Congratulations
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by berrystunn(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
sweetjohn:
You are the least important person on Earth. Congratulations

Hahahahaha the important once like you are slaves and that monkey in DSS Cage.

Tahh Usu.
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by sweetjohn(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
berrystunn:

Hahahahaha the important once like you are slaves and that monkey in DSS Cage.

Tahh Usu.
kill yourself if you are obsessed with that monkey, you will do the world a real good
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by berrystunn(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
sweetjohn:
kill yourself if you are obsessed with that monkey, you will do the world a real good

Udené.

Fresh Boko Haram Attacks In Niger Republic, 13 Killed / Borno Light-years Ahead In Agricultural Innovation, Despite Boko Haram / President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack