Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix (19950 Views)

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face / Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" / Fireboy, Ed Sheeran To Drop ‘peru’ Remix On Christmas Eve (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ed is a god of music. His entrance on that song was dope
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Bewiseedet(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ed sheeran ran the show.
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Eaglernorwich(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fireboy for president
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by MufasaLion: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Adedamola ���
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Count6: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
I expected this as soon as I heard that remix. Both artists super dope on It, Ed Sheeran ate the beat up .

I hope the next rated curse is not affecting Rema embarassed embarassed he is my next favorite after bella out of all those boys
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by DSoj(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Edshereen , not Fireboy
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Greenmentors:
See how far Ghana has developed. Nigeria is still jonzing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrL0oVn6Pc
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Blackblessed500(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
Handwork of pure talent
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by StagethemTVee: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
My youngest son loves Peru
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Reno was right, I won't say more than that

congrats fireboy

1 Like

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Allisgud: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Awesome!

Lmao.... so of all the mad lines the guy was spitting, "omoge no be so" was the one pleased you the most? grin
Na only the line wey him hear na
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by angelfallz(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yes, I'm pleased when a white person makes effort to speak our language

WoundedLamb:
Awesome!

Lmao.... so of all the mad lines the guy was spitting, "omoge no be so" was the one pleased you the most? grin
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by anambraamaka: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
congrats
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Karleb(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
They call people like this destiny helper in my church.
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by We4all: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
INTENTLYINTENSE:
Someone should kindly and benevolently come to my rescue. I am currently going through a severe depression and meltdown. NOTHING is working for me. I got no job and in less than a week, i would be homeless because my 2 bedroom rent is overdue.

I have since pass my pain threshold and i am currently hanging on to a thread.

Help!

You ain’t got no job and living in a two bedroom apartment. Am I missing something?
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Navalsadiq(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Let me jam it up for the evening
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Onyeziokwu(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
ednut1:
Life na turn by turn. 20 years ago afro beats was seen as wack only Caribbeans could get to bill board.

So true mate!

Afrobeat has taken over UK's clubs tbh. You barely go to any club without the DJ scratching one or two tracks.

Afrobeat to the world. All thanks to likes of starboy wizzy, odogwu Burma, OBO etc
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by WoundedLamb: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Allisgud:
Na only the line wey him hear na
grin grin
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
We4all:

You ain’t got no job and living in a two bedroom apartment. Am I missing something?

I mean room and parlor. Things were not as bad prior to now,and they only cost 3k each per month totaling 72k.

Not that i was buoyant but things were not so difficult as it is right now sir.
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Talentempire: 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Congratulations

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by YungMillionaire: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fireboy needs to settle my niccur Peruzzi for using his name to blow.
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Aidejay(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
since wizkid's Essence about 3 other nigerian artists have entered billboard, that's why I like nigerian music industry, once one door of opportunity opens everybody go rush inside.
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Aidejay(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
Reno was right, I won't say more than that congrats fireboy
You don't need to. If you know you know.
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by BigAP(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Peru �� para
Not my fav from fireboy, but damn..the guy is too good
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thanks to d white boi
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Liyastitches(f): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
I love the remix, especially the part Ed Sheeran sang " you glow oooo and I get lost in your eyes". He's one of my favorite international musician.Fireboy is really talented too.
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by lasisi69(f): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Awesome!

shocked

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by lasisi69(f): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
Reno was right, I won't say more than that

congrats fireboy
undecided

Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Aniboo:
Blushit as usual
receive brain
Re: Fireboy Makes Billboard Debut With ‘Peru’ Remix by Soulsymbol99: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2022
Emmyreal4:
The remix is better, Ed sheeran killed it

Dunno wot the other guyz r talking oooo. The remix abi mixre na d jam. Ed did justice 2 it. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Gets 8 Nominations In The Soundcity MVP Awards / Lil Bow Wow / M.I - Ashes [Tribute To ALUU 4]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.