Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors (12365 Views)

IGP Commissions Projects In Kano And Jigawa States. / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars / Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Bayyajidda(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It will still end in praise. HE Bagudu is the head of APC Governors forum wink

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

If you really believe he's capable, let him lead your family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Pinkie201810: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
I have always said that they need it
Taiwoolaoluwa1986: I joined the forum because I want to date a Ghana girl
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by berrystunn(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It will still end in praise. HE Bagudu is the head of APC Governors forum wink

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

I wanted to support Tinubu, but he said he will continue from where baba stopped. Corruption in high places,
Hardship, insecurity borrowing and looting. Unemployment. Dollar 415, bag of rice 30k etc.

Say no to evil spirit.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Horla1000: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fruitless meeting.

This Jigawa State Governor (Badaru) is one of the useless Governor in Nigeria. All he does is be with Buhari all the time.

When you go to Jigawa State, still underdeveloped.. The former Governor Lamido performs excellently during his tenure.

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Enemyofpeace: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Eleribu fe handover to fellow northerners. Try it and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by ArewaNorth: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, what a joke

Even before ekiti primary election Bagudu, Baduru, Bumi have always been going to buhari as one group

Are they a pressure group that represent a common interest that they don't go with another trio combination

Perphas the positions they hold is their real joker card to deceive you for always visiting buhari together

As Baduru assignment don expire for ekiti you would see that you were played

They haven't been visiting him until late last year or aftermath of APC state congresses. So it's politics.

Badaru didn't report back to PMB the outcome of Ekiti primary election but on this visit!

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by IPIGSRMUMUS: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
Zetra7:
Don't really understand my fellow southerners from SW..

Despite been a strong stakeholder in the formation of this APC party, how come they completely call the shot in this party..

Buni, Baduare and Bagudu have been the only governors with exclusive access to Buhari on exclusive party matters..

Thought Gov Fayemi is the leader of progressive, never seen him with such access, don't really understand oooo...

Is this no longer Nigeria I don't blame those that call APC Fulani party..

These 3 guys have seized the party and extend their tenure as they like , they've concluded that Al MAKURA will be the chairman , they have even decided on using consensus to have a presidential candidate, Nawaoooo..

SW Abeg come back to the rest of the south, together we are stronger..
[/s]

Primary school infantile false analysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Joshy4u: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Meeting of failed leaders
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by bigcasava1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Brainless brainstorming
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by CaptainFM1: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zetra7:

Despite been a strong stakeholder in the formation of this APC party, how come they completely call the shot in this party..

Buni, Baduare and Bagudu have been the only governors with exclusive access to Buhari on exclusive party matters..

Thought Gov Fayemi is the leader of progressive, never seen him with such access, don't really understand oooo...

These 3 guys have seized the party and extend their tenure as they like , they've concluded that Al MAKURA will be the chairman , they have even decided on using consensus to have a presidential candidate, Nawaoooo..

Southwest governors don't carry bowl to Abuja to go beg for monthly feeds. They are relatively ok with IGR.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by MOTOPARK: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zetra7:

how did you get to know about the conclusion on consensus and it’s effect

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by ButterBurger: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
APC will scatter into pieces, PDP too will scatter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Truthisunique2: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
ArewaNorth:

They haven't been visiting him until late last year or aftermath of APC state congresses. So it's politics.

Badaru didn't report back to PMB the outcome of Ekiti primary election but on this visit!
I disagree

These cabal governors took charge in 2020 when vacuum was created by oshomole sacking

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Honor10: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no it's politics meeting for 2023

E dey get fruit

Na some people body the fruit dey germinate

I think you are a new recruit, you have been consistent in your nonsense for the past few days, why don't you wait till after the convention before you start spitting everywhere?
You go get sense last last

3 Likes

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Truthisunique2: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Honor10:

I think you are a new recruit, you have been consistent in your nonsense for the past few days, why don't you wait till after the convention before you start spitting everywhere?
You go get sense last last
I believe you are used to tinubu employing recruits for you to think so of others

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by fyneguy: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zetra7:

Lol you are fantasizing.

Nobody can impose consensus, when there are multiple aspirants.

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by bluecircle470: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zetra7:

Lamentation chapter 1vs1 ipobians!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Prolificgiant(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
Everytime close door meeting ,na that one we wan chop .OPPO A73 128GB 6GB is available for sale ,it is working perfectly well.check my signature for contact,location lagos
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Abujason: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zetra7:

Just get ready. You did not praise Tinubu and Buhari. They are coming after you…

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by bmdmix11: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
asking if they will be buying is cows after he steps down
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Invictuse: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dead brain jews from hellfire always wailing about the superior Yoruba tribe oloriburuku somebody. The hate that killed your bigoted forefathers like Azikwe Ojukwu Ekwueme etc his the path you have chosen to thread in 2022.

Zetra7:

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Abujason: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
triple996:
Naso
Northerners are soley behind starboy or BAT. bt no mkpurumiri will near asorock

grin
Same way they have been behind the BAT after using him in 2015 and 2019 and about to speak to him in the language he will understand. Crying time loading in South-Waste…
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Abujason: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
This is the true meaning of sophisticated politics

Someone went to aso rock like orphan to declare to buhari his presidency bid

But could not give a definite answer that buhari told him to contest

grin grin grin
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Zetra7: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You are very wrong for having wrong perception on their frequent visits in the season of politicking.

Badaru is in charge of overseeing the recently concluded Ekiti APC primary election and Bagudu is the Chairman APC Governors forum. They have the assignment on their shoulders which they should report to the President.

I'm telling u this based on facts not perception!

Mr Arewa North, Keep decieving SW so to continue to break the unity of the south...

Buni, Baduare and Bagudu seized APC.. it's purely a northern party. The language of the Aso villa is Hausa, even the security dogs there know it..
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Zetra7: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
MOTOPARK:
how did you get to know about the conclusion on consensus and it’s effect

When Al MAKURA gets the chairmanship then I will answer you..
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Abujason: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin grin grin

I thought the BAT Jagabantis is the National Leader of APC.

Why dem no send for am na?

It’s not fair!

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Zetra7: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol you are fantasizing.

Nobody can impose consensus, when there are multiple aspirants.

When Al MAKURA is confirmed as chairman , then we will talk again.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Zetra7: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Southwest governors don't carry bowl to Abuja to go beg for monthly feeds. They are relatively ok with IGR.

This is not IGR session, it's politics time . Why are SW APC this dull...No other southern region is committed to APC , you guys should sit up..
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by ArewaNorth: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zetra7:

Mr Arewa North, Keep decieving SW so to continue to break the unity of the south...

Buni, Baduare and Bagudu seized APC.. it's purely a northern party. The language of the Aso villa is Hausa, even the security dogs there know it..

When we repay them their mandate come 2023 u will be ashamed.

Whatever the case may be unity is maintained between reasonable and respectful groups rather than those who always live in bitterness!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Echoban: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Both governors together with Bumi where sent to represent buhari at the baptism of amaechi when buhari travelled

It is only normal that buhari ask them for updates and plan the next events that should unfold

Oboy uv been flooding every thread with this ur Amaechi post. U no dey tire?, how much are they paying u per post undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by ArewaNorth: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I disagree

These cabal governors took charge in 2020 when vacuum was created by oshomole sacking

Should they leave the vaccum unfilled?

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by kayusely70(m): 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Their numerous political intrigues would eventually result into monumental failures!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Hike, Other Anti-Poor Policies: A Declaration Of War On Workers - NLC / PDP Crisis: Wike To Speaks On Party Affairs Tomorrow / Ayu: PDP Will Win Lagos, 25 Other States In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.