Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors (12366 Views)

IGP Commissions Projects In Kano And Jigawa States. / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars / Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Truthisunique2: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Should they leave the vaccum unfilled?
I am not complaining

You know they are the cabals
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Truthisunique2: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Echoban:

Oboy uv been flooding every thread with this ur Amaechi post. U no dey tire?, how much are they paying u per post undecided
keep crying

Tinubu camp in disarray looking for whom to buy

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by ArewaNorth: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am not complaining

You know they are the cabals

That is how power it is supposed to be taken rather than begging for it.

They're opportunist, proactive, smart and know how to play the game well.

All politicians are power seekers!

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Echoban: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
keep crying

How much is ur pay per post maybe I can join u, make we dey chop the money together angry

3 Likes

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Truthisunique2: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
ArewaNorth:

That is how power it is supposed to be taken rather than begging for it.

They're opportunist, proactive, smart and know how to play the game well.

All politicians are power seekers!
some are going to aso rock to beg for same power

At the end when they ask them the result they can't give concrete answer to an endorsement

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Truthisunique2: 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Echoban:

How much is ur pay per post maybe I can join u, make we dey chop the money together angry
grin joke on you

I don't believe in Tinubu philosophy
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Mrrock199026(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Turkish doors available both 3ft and 4ft 09071921794

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Echoban: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin joke on you

I don't believe in Tinubu philosophy

Guy rest those pants
Reason ur man guy I dey serious. U no fit dey do that thing on freelance. No dey whine me. I wan follow cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by zionstaar75: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zetra7:
Don't really understand my fellow southerners from SW..

Despite been a strong stakeholder in the formation of this APC party, how come they completely call the shot in this party..

Buni, Baduare and Bagudu have been the only governors with exclusive access to Buhari on exclusive party matters..

Thought Gov Fayemi is the leader of progressive, never seen him with such access, don't really understand oooo...

Is this no longer Nigeria I don't blame those that call APC Fulani party..

These 3 guys have seized the party and extend their tenure as they like , they've concluded that Al MAKURA will be the chairman , they have even decided on using consensus to have a presidential candidate, Nawaoooo..

SW Abeg come back to the rest of the south, together we are stronger..
Yoruba man will be next president,save this

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zetra7:

Despite been a strong stakeholder in the formation of this APC party, how come they completely call the shot in this party..

Buni, Baduare and Bagudu have been the only governors with exclusive access to Buhari on exclusive party matters..

Thought Gov Fayemi is the leader of progressive, never seen him with such access, don't really understand oooo...
Is it wrong for anyone endorsing Almakura as their candidate.
Some of you would preach democracy which is the freedom for any individual to vote for any candidate they believed in, on the order hand you would speak ill against an individual for endorsing a candidate.
Who is deceiving who.

These 3 guys have seized the party and extend their tenure as they like , they've concluded that Al MAKURA will be the chairman , they have even decided on using consensus to have a presidential candidate, Nawaoooo..

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Boby89: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zetra7:

It means you don't understand politics
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Emekaonline: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Buhari Bumi Baduru, Bagudu meeting and plotting significant power moves

Tilumbu consultation is gisting with a failed senator without political value

Osinbajo has been become burial/condolence consultant

When they all loose to buhari and cabal power moves they would start crying

You mean Buhari serial loser that could not win any election until we came to his rescue. I can tell you that APC will lose gallantly if they do any hanky panky because without SW they could not defeat the PDP

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Emekaonline: 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
some are going to aso rock to beg for same power

At the end when they ask them the result they can't give concrete answer to an endorsement

The true and powerful politicians dont beg the people they used their influence to bring to power. When such influence is withdrawn, then the party is gone. If you think APC will survive as a party, then you need to go and ask your village headmaster how Buhari won the election having lost 3 times
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Emekaonline: 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
keep crying

Who is crying? Hahahaha. Only the jobless people will be focusing on politicians from another region instead of campaigning for politician from his region. No wonder, you dont have any serious politician to campaign for but just to be focusing on Tinubu. That is the hallmark of Obi Pandora shcool of politics.

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Nicenixon: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zetra7:

it is normal, there is nothing special about it. You can't be a president from the southeast and it is southwest, south south, and northern governors that will have exclusive access to you when are not stupid. It is only a stupid president that will put other regions first and consider his own region last.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by benheaven(m): 2:58am On Feb 09, 2022
TRIPLE 996 be careful with your hate speech. This is not for children. Do you really love Nigeria? Do you want this country to die a natural death? This country is dying and you don't seem to care. Why talk of Mkpurummiri? Was your money and sweat used in building Nigeria alone? Be very careful please.Be careful.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by benheaven(m): 3:21am On Feb 09, 2022
triple996:
Naso
Northerners are soley behind starboy or BAT. bt no mkpurumiri will near asorock

TRIPLE 996 ,do you really love this country? Be careful please Be very careful with your mentality and utterances. Can't you see that Nigeria is going away?Did they use only your sweat and resources to build Nigeria? With people like you and your mentality, Nigeria will die a natural death. Be very very careful.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors by Topshow2010(m): 3:52am On Feb 09, 2022
The useless mofos meeting with a lifeless mannequin(anywia belle face being).I av not read or hear of a project being commissioned in their states since inception of this God forsaken bubu but alwaz gallivanting around with such useless babaringas.
Abeg make we divide this county on time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike To Speaks On Party Affairs Tomorrow / Ayu: PDP Will Win Lagos, 25 Other States In 2023 / Fuel Hike, Other Anti-Poor Policies: A Declaration Of War On Workers - NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.