Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette (22857 Views)

Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu / Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir / Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by pharmagba: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Everybody knows that 2015 was Buhari campaign, now Buhari's name was exponged and his vice mentioned: that's even is this story is true
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by sematec(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Many yansh go soon open
then we knw how deeply corrupt our leaders are.
This will help us choose wisely in 2023
gtb trying to recover d money back thru illegal deductions
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by emmykk(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
abobote:
The truth is that Osibanjo is not contesting, he can't contest against Tinubu, even if he does, he doesn't stand a chance. The plan is for him to step down and declare his support for Tinubu, before the primaries
Modified; after coming back to read the full story, I realized they were talking about 2015 election

Osinbanjo is equal to Tinubu.
Instead of giving Osinbajo let just give th lion himself.
Better Tinubu be doing us corruption than to make Nigeria like Lagos
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by azikiweironsi(m): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Another lier. Na now day break. Since 2015 it was not published until now. Just trying to find something to smear his name. But try something else because whether you like it or not, I'm voting for him. OSINBAJO 2023.
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by Ikemba007: 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
These politicians are all the same
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by SavageResponse(m): 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
TooNoisy:
What a stupid and useless lie. I am sure Prof will sue these idiots.

GTBank CEO is a brother to Jimi Agbaje who ran on the platform of PDP. It is a know fact that GTBank funded Jimi Agbaje and PDP in 2015 because Segun and Jimi are siblings.

So how can the same GTBank fund Osinbajo? Make absolutely no sense. Segun Agbaje cannot fund APC against his brother.

I am sure these are paid lies from PDP lying machines... from the camps of Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Wike and Obi.

In the first instance it's even wrong for a bank to fund the political campaign of a politician!

But then again this is Nigeria where people have no regard for corporate governance principles
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by Shikini: 12:11am On Feb 09, 2022
Can you imagine?
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by olabrad: 1:07am On Feb 09, 2022
helinues:
Source: Razor gazette

grin

Buy if Gazette tells you that Buhari has turned Nigeria to a paradise, you will belive it, right? grin

You are a liar with no honor
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by bilulu(m): 5:40am On Feb 09, 2022
Antoeni:
Where is your facts and EVIDENCE
what did they present to you up there? have you verified those?
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by karzyharsky(m): 6:08am On Feb 09, 2022
visijo:
If Chioma is Assurance
If Amaka is a disappointment
Then what is Chiamaka? shocked

Chiamaka is assured disappointment

1 Like

Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by Iceberg3: 6:29am On Feb 09, 2022
helinues:
Source: Razor gazette

grin
Abeg quit pretending you don't like this news....it smells to high heavens
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by Iceberg3: 6:31am On Feb 09, 2022
TooNoisy:

GTBank CEO is a brother to Jimi Agbaje who ran on the platform of PDP. It is a know fact that GTBank funded Jimi Agbaje and PDP in 2015 because Segun and Jimi are siblings.

So how can the same GTBank fund Osinbajo? Make absolutely no sense. Segun Agbaje cannot fund APC against his brother.

I am sure these are paid lies from PDP lying machines... from the camps of Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Wike and Obi.

This is actually from the tinubu camp...
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by Noblechykk(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2022
TooNoisy:

Bro leave Nigeria politics for those with actual credentials. I heard that Jimi has business relationship with Lagos State government. I haven't personally confirmed though. But I can't rule out the possibility that he is Tinubu's inside man in Lagos PDP. That could be lie anyway. Just know that in Nigeria politics, anlot of things you don't imagine are actually possible.
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by NightHawke: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2022
I have had issues with GTCO both as their customer since 2009 and as a citizen of this country.

GTB over the years has been making deductions from my account which I found to be unjustifiable. Complaints are neglected until two months ago my GTB account was debited by an online store. interestingly I DONT DO ONLINE PURCHASES and transactions went through without OTP.

I froze the account pending investigation by GTB supposedly for 45 working days. Without reverting to me GTB unblocked my account without refunding my money.

GTB obviously funds activities that may not have the blessing of its customers by dipping into depositor funds through their spurious charges.

See below inflow as captioned from NAIRAMETRICS.

Banks earn N216 billion in E-banking income amidst threat from challenger banks
Research Team by Research Team April 13, 2021 in Exclusives, Financial, Spotlight
the best mobile banking apps, On Google Play Store, some Nigerians are dissatisfied with their mobile banking apps
Mobile user

Nigerian banks raked in a sum of N216.52 billion from their e-business earnings in the year 2020 as tier-1 banks popularly known as FUGAZ (First Bank, UBA, Access Bank, GT Bank, and Zenith Bank) topped the list of highest earners.

Income from digital channels is also classified as electronic business or banking income by the majority of commercial banks. Nairametrics gathered this research from the audited financial statements of 12 of the leading banks in the country. The same banks reported N217 billion in income from digital channels in 2019 dipping marginally by 0.24%.

Banks attribute the reason for the drop in 2020 compared to 2019 to the revision of fees and charges for electronic transfers by the central bank in early 2020.

On January 1st, 2020, the CBN ushered in a new regime for bank charges. While these mostly affected things like card maintenance fees, charge for hardware tokens they also affected the amount that can be paid for electronic transfers.

For example, a graduated fee scale for electronic transfers replaced the current flat fee of N50 such that transfers below N10,000 now attract a maximum charge of N10; and transfers above N50,000, N50.

USSD fees also got a cut a few months later announcing that customers will pay a flat fee of N6.98 per transaction every time they use USSD services with effect from Tuesday, March 16, 2021.

The Covid-19 pandemic also played a major role in bank performance as it affected the expansion of the digital rollout plans earlier on in the year. However, the pandemic will swing in their favour as Nigerians increasingly relied on mobile banking for transactions while avoiding banking halls for fear of contracting Covid-19.
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by Noblechykk(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2022
stickle:
This is almost becoming campaign of calumny.
Tell us how much Atiku spent in 2015, also tell us how much was donated to him . Besides, Osinbanjo's name was not on the ballot.
Assuming you were right that it is a campaign of calumny, so you it is coming from PDP? It is coming from inside bro; Osibanjo is not even a threat to PDP. Tinubu is.
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by OLANIYIPETER: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2022
If the gazzet is not being foolish, tell me, did Osinbajo have a private campaign a count? Was it not a joint ticket? Have you ever seen someone campaign for VP slot?

Even if your diabolical accusation is true it should be on Buhari/Osinbajo 2015 and not on Prof Osinbajo.

Who among all contestants in Nigeria both the losers and winners from LG to FG is not guilty of this.
Stop your campaign of calumny.
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by fxsky: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2022
COFFINSELLER:
People's Gazette Reports That GTBank Bankrolled Osinbajo’s Campaign With Millions Against Electoral Law

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-bank-documents-show-gtbank-bankrolled-osinbajos-campaign-with-hundreds-of-millions-breaking-federal-electoral-law/

Fidelity Bank gave Peter China Obi #1B against #1m in 2019 Election............... Sauce by Razor Gazette smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Madness full Nigerian media houses smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette by Crownwhale(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
COFFINSELLER:
People's Gazette Reports That GTBank Bankrolled Osinbajo’s Campaign With Millions Against Electoral Law

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-bank-documents-show-gtbank-bankrolled-osinbajos-campaign-with-hundreds-of-millions-breaking-federal-electoral-law/

Chai, You don't mean it that my money was used to sponsor this government. Mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Betsy Obaseki Beats 21 Persons To Emerge Most Prolific First Lady Of The Year / Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station / Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.