Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Which Filling Station Sells Good Petrol In Your Area? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Filling Station Sells Good Petrol In Your Area? (14472 Views)

How Much Is Petrol In Your Area? / Long Queue In Gombe As Fuel Arrives Filling Station (Pictures & Video) / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Which Filling Station Sells Good Petrol In Your Area? by emmyluizzz: 6:32am On Feb 10, 2022
WhiteLavender:

Lol. See this ekpa, continue to disgrace yourself and your generation on Nairaland.
You think you're doing me? You're only doing yourself. Seems like someone just came across a new phrase and probably looking for how to throw them around and feel smart.
Lol. 'but the problem is you don't have someone to tell you'. Mgbeke feeling funky.
you see what I mean

very useless being

very useless

if you are truly a girl....you are only good for sex nothing more

very useless
spits
Re: Which Filling Station Sells Good Petrol In Your Area? by WhiteLavender(f): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
emmyluizzz:

you see what I mean

very useless being

very useless

if you are truly a girl....you are only good for sex nothing more

very useless
spits
No, I can't see what you mean.
You're just plain boring, no substance... nothing at all, an empty shell. You can't even come up with a good retort.
Better look for something doing so you can live a meaningful life and stop coming to NL to disgrace your generation. Looking for who to troll. Person when never even chop bellefull.
Re: Which Filling Station Sells Good Petrol In Your Area? by emmyluizzz: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
WhiteLavender:

No, I can't see what you mean.
You're just plain boring, no substance... nothing at all, an empty shell. You can't even come up with a good retort.
Better look for something doing so you can live a meaningful life and stop coming to NL to disgrace your generation. Looking for who to troll. Person when never even chop bellefull.
hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Washing Automobile Mechanical Parts With Petrol; Is It Really Wrong? / What Are The Causes Of Spark Plug Soaked With Oil? / What To Expect At FRSC Driver's License Capturing Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.