Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification (19178 Views)

Tinubu Bans FEC Members From Purchase Of Petrol-Dependent Vehicles / Conversion Of Petrol Vehicles To CNG To Cost Between N300,000 To N600,000 – FG / Lagos Danfo Buses Now Use Gas Instead Of Petrol - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by DropsMic(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Smh
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by shedy03(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Highways:
Hmm... So who is going to pay for the damages and what were you guys doing?
No be naija we dey.
Victims on their own. lol
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by shortIGBOman: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
gentiles:
Nothing good can come out from the Zoo.

If you call Nigeria zoo, What will you now say about the East? cheesy grin

Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by Bluntemperor: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Forget government.
The average Nigerian is very wicked and has no respect to lives

And who is government?-its is the individuals that forms a Corporate World!
Have you ever watched ' the day of the Jackal'
Or 'the God's Father' then you will know that it's not the People that is wicked,but individuals.
Now the blame game has started in NNPC- the same Institution that cannot convert or process Crude Oil for Nigerians and even the one they imported is toxic!
In a saner clime all the top Officials would have forwarded their resignations by now!
What they have done is making Nigerians to go through additional stresss,which is self inflicted!
Shame!
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

If you call Nigeria zoo, What will you now say about the East? cheesy grin

Amaechi also called Lagos a slum too
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by Nauttyprof(m): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Forget government.

Is this about the average Nigerian or the government themselves?

Where is the place of Quality Control in ensuring that nothing below standard enters the market?
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by shortIGBOman: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
obynzo:

Amaechi also called Lagos a slum too

Leave Amaechi out of this. He is ordained by ALMIGHTY North, to replace Buhari as President in 2023. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by juzor(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Forget government.
Government are also Nigerians... Government is in position to make a change/difference, the average Nigerian can't do much

1 Like

Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by cardoctor(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Na so engine dey knock
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Forget government.

We know the people that do these kind of things
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by Bleiz(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
I bought fuel today and later my car started smoking.

Who knows if it was caused by that?
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by Origin(f): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
What is the supplier's name?

Why is that state secret?
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by iswallker(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ycee234:
Can you place a bet of 10k and above on a fully fixed and genuine match from an European source and PAY AFTER WIN?
If yes, send a message to my whatsapp

0-9-0-3-4888636

0-9-0-3-4-888636

0-9-0-3-4-888636

Why nkt give to your family since it's sure

Or non of them have 10k

undecided
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by Afolabimills(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Under this evil fulani jihadist govt anything bad is possible

1 Like

Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by immaq8(f): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please who's the minister of Petroleum?
I have heart talk with him/her
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by toyeoye(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
All I want to know is who will pay for the damages!!!

1 Like

Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by fm001(m): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Forget government.

You are very right....that has always been our problem...Imagine sudden hike in transport fares by commuters ....drivers who claim to be hustler like us....smh
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by Elidrisy20: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Petroleum minister abeg come and explain this thing, I no understand
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by pegix(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Stupid people

Before the withdrawal..

That thing don already circulate

Methanol that year organic chemistry.....cH3OH

They should identify the source supplier.....
Country filled with hypocrites

Same people doing this bad thing will be quick to criticise our politicians
u still remember...damn niggar go get A for chemistry

I jack am.back then say he dey blind eye o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by Goldbw122(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
That means it have reach this side since,
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by Tori46891: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder
Shogoh7059: Up Ghana. com. The site is nice. Ghanaian also need a platform like NL to generate their own content
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by smallsmall: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Highways:
Boss Mode: Hmm... So who is going to pay for the damages and what were you guys doing?

The NNPC and DPRA have been aware of this adelterated Petrol since last Week but did nothing about it.
After it had damaged so ,any cars, the same Criminals who imported the cheaper, adulterated Petrol in other to make higher gains have the confidence to be advising Nigerians?
Who will pay for the hundreds of Thousands of ALREADY DAMAGED VEHICLES, OKADAS, FUEL GENERATORS, BOAT ENGINES, ETC ?

1 Like

Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by smallsmall: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
immaq8:
Please who's the minister of Petroleum?
I have heart talk with him/her

Buhari naah,, SINCE 2015!
Somebody who cant even give a Speech from his own head, as President, also made himself the Minister for Petroleum!
Nigeria na Cruise.
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by Nicepoker(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Forget government.
And who are the government.
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by smallsmall: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Leave Amaechi out of this. He is ordained by ALMIGHTY North, to replace Buhari as President in 2023. cheesy

The inferiority Complex of a Southerner like Amaechi, is stomach-churning.

The fool traded two Universities (Maritime University and Transport University) meant for the SS, with a Traditional Title in Duara!

The same fool, as Minister for Transport in charge of Trains, installed Standard Gauge in all the Train lines in the North, even up to Niger Republic for the Fulani Slave told us that the South West to South East Line will be Narrow Gauge, because there is no money to do Standard Gauge for the part of Nigeria where he hails from!

Spineless Fulani Slave.
Let him come and be President naah, make we see. I dont know when Fulani started dashing Presidency to anyone apart from themselves.

Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by dobosky(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Few days ago I got fuel from one total gas station in Abuja and immediately my car started dancing awilo. I don buy two pump for car still no show. If u know the price of 2012 rangeover pump u will understand my pain. The worst is no be only pump spoil , the car just sit down for auto shop for now.
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by Temmmmy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Bought this same fuel last week, as I type this, I have spent close to 60k on repairs at the mechanic shop but my car has not come back to life. Wicked government.

2 Likes

Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]remember goverment.The average Nigeriansn is very wicked and been no admiration to lifestyles[/s] embarassed
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by onyxo76(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
is this why my car dey start in a funny way since weekend? it won't start at first attempt and keeps rolling till it feels like starting.
Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by shortIGBOman: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
smallsmall:

The inferiority Complex of a Southerner like Amaechi, is stomach-churning.

The fool traded two Universities (Maritime University and Transport University) meant for the SS, with a Traditional Title in Duara!

The same fool, as Minister for Transport in charge of Trains, installed Standard Gauge in all the Train lines in the North, even up to Niger Republic for the Fulani Slave told us that the South West to South East Line will be Narrow Gauge, because there is no money to do Standard Gauge for the part of Nigeria where he hails from!

Spineless Fulani Slave.
Let him come and be President naah, make we see. I dont know when Fulani started dashing Presidency to anyone apart from themselves.

The thing pain this Man well well. grin

Igbo will never rule this Country. cheesy

Re: NMDPRA Confirms Supply Of Petrol With Methanol Above Specification by Babastrong(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Methanol which is also known as wood spirit, could be produced by distructive distillation of wood in the olden days.
This liquid can cause blindness when consumed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Cars Owned By Celebs: Photos / Which Is The Best Cost Effective New Tyre? / Michael Schumacher's Ferrari F2001 Sold For N2.8 Billion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.