Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nigerian Kid Hawking Plantain Does His School Assignment By Roadside (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Kid Hawking Plantain Does His School Assignment By Roadside (VIDEO) (249 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Kid Hawking Plantain Does His School Assignment By Roadside (VIDEO) by Seeksnigeria: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A Nigerian kid was caught on camera on street doing assignment while hawking. It was believed the hawking boy had been doing that habit of doing homework and hawking on the street, Siggy reports.

The man with the camera identified as Hon Ogwu Austine shared a video of hawking boy in Facebook. The man hopes the boy will get the help he deserves or scholarship for his education.

In the clip, the boy placed his tray of plantain in front of a deserted building as he sat down to work on his school’s assignment.

When the man asked him what he was doing, the boy in a low-fearful tone with his book in his hand said that he was working on his homework.

According to Ogwu, it would not be the first time he would see the young boy around his school, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike.

The young man said that despite what the boy is burdened with, he has a strong passion for education.

He said: “Sometime last week, I met him again and as usual, he has his notebooks as he hawked Plantain for his poor mother, yet was doing his assignments, he immediately caught my interest because I understood that as a repeated practice, he has a very burning passion for education…

"I was inspired to ask him just a few questions to understand his background and his reason for his repeated reading habits. Then I found out his strong quest for academics is unquenchable despite his poor background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72CDdS-aEN0

Source: SIGGY

Re: Nigerian Kid Hawking Plantain Does His School Assignment By Roadside (VIDEO) by jenny005: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
"God'sFavour" shall surely locate him.
Re: Nigerian Kid Hawking Plantain Does His School Assignment By Roadside (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Kid Hawking Plantain Does His School Assignment By Roadside (VIDEO) by slawormiir: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Nothing is real in this Damnnn life

Looks like arrangee
Re: Nigerian Kid Hawking Plantain Does His School Assignment By Roadside (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
I knew a teacher that gives students over 100 mathematics questions as assignment almost daily

I thought he was insane
Re: Nigerian Kid Hawking Plantain Does His School Assignment By Roadside (VIDEO) by Xtianah09: 12:01am On Feb 09, 2022
Hmm they'll start looking for him now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Maximum Number Of Courses You've Ever Taken, In A Semester? / Email Marketing - How To Grow Massive Email Lists Just In 30 Days / Jamb E-PIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.