Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Abou Gabal: What Salah Told Me Before I Saved Mane’s Penalty - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Abou Gabal: What Salah Told Me Before I Saved Mane’s Penalty (195 Views)

AFCON 2021: I Was Better Than Mendy – Egypt Keeper, Abou-Gabal / David Luiz - What Salah Told Me After The Game / Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abou Gabal: What Salah Told Me Before I Saved Mane’s Penalty by DaveHarry(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Egyptian goalkeeper, Mohamed Abou Gabal has revealed the penalty kick conversations he had with Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah just before he saved the former’s spot kick during the Africa Cup of Nations final on Sunday.

The Zamalek of Egypt shot stopper saved Mane’s 3rd minute penalty as both teams cancelled out each other to end the game goalless after 120 minutes.

Senegal would go on to win 4-2 via penalties with Mane taking the decisive kick which he converted. Although Gabaski dived in the right direction, he was unable to stop Mane’s fierce effort from finding the back of the net.

Gabaski before the first save was pictured having a conversation with Salah before Mane came into the frame to interrupt.

As per Goal, Gabaski while speaking with MBC Egypt said, “Salah told me: Mane would shoot to the right side, he is coming now because he knows what I am saying.’

“Mane said to me: ‘I will shoot on the left,’ then Salah replied ‘Let’s see.’”

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Defenders In 2021 / Shocking! Christian Pulisic Admits Frustration Over Lack Of Game Time For Chelse / Soccer Predictions For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.