Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1743 Views)

Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
I'm not sure where to begin... The first kiss we shared under the night sky, witnessed by a million brilliant stars? The unexplainable connection I felt to him, when I noticed that he was staring intently at me that hot afternoon, days after I had moved to the village? What words would do justice to those passionate embraces he stole in the dark corridors of my great-grandfather's home?

This is not a love story... But it's a story about love and lust... Good and evil... A knight... And an atheist near-journey towards becoming a believer...

On the 20th of December 2021, I had travelled to my home state to celebrate the new year with family...

Everything was perfect...

I hadn't been there for seven years and I was pleasantly surprised to see my nieces and nephews and younger cousins all grown up! To catch to latest gossip; the wealthy widower who had remarried, the boy who had supposedly gone to a shrine in Ghana, came back rich and then ran mad...The small town I had grown up in had also changed.... There were more shopping malls and restaurants and my primary school had been repainted, from grey to a dazzling blue!

After a few days, I decided to travel to my family's ancestral home in the village and visit the graves of my beloved relatives who had passed away... This is something I always do... Because I'm sentimental, to see and experience life in its rawest, more beautiful state and to feel a part of something greater... What's more precious than seeing African women fetch water from a stream? Or hearing young children speak your language, something you never learnt. Or living in an open compond without a fence but protected by the graceful palmtrees and whistling pines...

In that home, there were orange and tangerine... Sweet soursop and mango trees that drooped, burdened with yellow ripe fruits... Avocados and Guava... Abundance of plantain and cassava and yams... Mother nature herself walked those narrow paths between knee-length grass where bush rats were caught by adventurous, clever teenagers...

It wasn't easy though... I've lived most of my life in bustling cities and small, quiet towns... But never have I spent as much time as I did, an entire month, living in the village... Although there was constant electricity which shocked me and the roads were mostly good... A village is still a village; murky water fetched from the well, food cooked with red coal and dry wood, etc...

My stay in the village was memorable for several reasons but on this thread, I shall focus on just one... This is my brief affair with who most would call a native doctor... Was he? I have no idea, there's much about him that I do not know even though he played a significant role in my life... Perhaps that was the attraction; the mystery... Or maybe it was his curious 'gifts' and his queer ability to foresee things that eventually happened... Maybe I was bored and lonely and made him out to be something he was not... But every word he said, I found myself believing and doubting my own disbelief in the idea that there's someone or something out there...

The first time we met, I liked him... I liked him so much, when I finally heard his name, I had whispered it over and over savouring the taste on my tongue and lips... It wasn't entirely a sexual attraction... More like, I was aware and overwhelmed by his masculinity... He's a really dark man with rough features, appealing to someone who could care less for pretty male faces... He rarely spoken but he chuckled often... It was strange and it made him even more interesting...

I usually like boys/men who are reserved... I'm the exact opposite and 'difference' is more than appealing... The reward of studying them and finding out more, it's more satisfying than listening to a man who would narrate his life story on the first meeting...

(Continuing)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: by Ocholu: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2022
This isn't brief unno.. grin

Anyways, we are keenly following.
Re: by Totiemide: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2022
All ears
Re: by soundOsonic: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Abeg no continue, it is very boring.

1 Like

Re: by Truvelisback(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2022
Story for the gods.
Re: by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Wow! Interesting story.The New Chimamanda.But Boredberry, which kain suspense be this na...?
Re: by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50am On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry you good?
Re: by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
BoredBerry you good?
Better than I was yesterday... smiley

Thank you!

I hope you're alright.. ♡
Re: by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:
Better than I was yesterday... smiley

Thank you!

I hope you're alright.. ♡
Berry read one of your comment this morning so I am kinda bugged to be sincere..
Re: by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Berry read one of your comment this morning so I am kinda bugged to be sincere..
A lot happened yesterday... But I'm fine now... smiley

Thanks for caring...
Re: by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:
A lot happened yesterday... But I'm fine now... smiley

Thanks for caring...
Kol*ena is just being a little bully.. cheesy
You sure your mental health is ok?
You need to talk?
Don't want you hurting yourself tho...
Pls whenever you having a negative thought always remember I am always available to have a conversation aiit..
since you cool take proper care of yourself..one more time never hesitate to holla at me anytime..
Re: by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Kol*ena is just being a little bully.. cheesy
You sure your mental health is ok?
You need to talk?
Don't want you hurting yourself tho...
Pls whenever you having a negative thought always remember I am always available to have a conversation aiit..
since you cool take proper care of yourself..one more time never hesitate to holla at me anytime..
He's obsessed with you...

I'm better now... Someone I loved hurt me... I was suicidal, but I'm okay... I've been there before, I've never been truly happy, you know... I'll definitely get back up... That's certain. smiley

And you're a dear friend... I don't deserve it... Honestly, I'm grateful... ❤

And I'm here too... Just incase you need me...
Re: by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:
He's obsessed with you...

I'm better now... Someone I loved hurt me... I was suicidal, but I'm okay... I've been there before, I've never been truly happy, you know... I'll definitely get back up... That's certain. smiley

And you're a dear friend... I don't deserve it... Honestly, I'm grateful... ❤

And I'm here too... Just incase you need me...
Nah just try to get off those thought from your mind aiit..
I really hope you do get back to yourself tho..
Re: by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nah just try to get off those thought from your mind aiit..
I really hope you do get back to yourself tho..
I will...
Re: by MufasaLion: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:
lipsrsealed
It was a true story...

It ended with him cumming on my gown... grin
Re: by MufasaLion: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:
It was a true story...

It ended with him cumming on my gown... grin

WTF? grin
Re: by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

WTF? grin
Yeah... Not the first time a man has used me as his sex doll... Grind up against my thighs till he cums...

I stopped liking him...

I'm not a fan of desperation...

I burnt the gown too...
Re: by MufasaLion: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:
Yeah... Not the first time a man has used me as his sex doll... Grind up against my thighs till he cums...

I stopped liking him...

I'm not a fan of desperation...

I burnt the gown too...

Burning the gown gave you a form of sanity, right? I mean, it made you feel happy with yourself and worry not about the incident, right?
Re: by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

Burning the gown gave you a form of sanity, right? I mean, it made you feel happy with yourself and worry not about the incident, right?

You're a shrink? grin

Nah... I just thought the gown was gross... No matter how much I wash it, his cum would still be on it... Besides, he was a native doctor...
Re: by MufasaLion: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:

You're a shrink? grin

Nah... I just thought the gown was gross... No matter how much I wash it, his cum would still be on it... Besides, he was a native doctor...

Lol

That's my point. You on my answered indirectly. Seeing the gown made you remember the cum and that always reminded you of what led to the existence of the cum. The cum came from a native doctor and that made you more unhappy about the whole thing.

At least, you got rid of it.

(1) (Reply)

#bigbrothernaija 2022:- Bikini Videos Of #bbnaija Housemate And 43rd Miss Nigeri / I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty / Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.