Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother (1092 Views)

Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by Foodqueen(f): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2022
kushme:

I called her today and told her this your words. I heard her giggled. Then suddenly her voice changed and she asked me if she chooses to abort it will I follow her to the place cos this will be her first..
Damn, I feel confused right now. If my bro later finds out, I wonder what would be the outcome.

Your bro finding out about what exactly

That was what he wanted.

The lady has seen the future, that's she's going to be doing it alone.

Your bro might decide to relocate from her environment and that will be the end of 'us' for her. Till twenty years later after she had shouldered it alone
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by kushme: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Foodqueen:

Your bro finding out about what exactly

That was what he wanted.
I don't wanna believe this, but it seems so.

The lady has seen the future, that's she's going to be doing it alone.

Your bro might decide to relocate from her environment and that will be the end of 'us' for her. Till twenty years later after she had shouldered it alone

grin following her to abortion location.

Well, I think I have resolved to not getting involved again or ask questions.

She's stupid to have knowingly fvcked a man whose wife she has seen several times. I think she's on a mission.

He's also stupid to have raw dogged a neighbor and cumming right inside without considering the outcome.
Like someone said, I should reserve my pity for the unborn child and my bros heavily pregnant wife.

Maybe, I was so concerned with what people would say, having a new story to talk about my family.

Anyway, I no go put mouth again, I will only listen.

Thanks for your views...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shares 3 Important Things To Consider When Buying An Air Conditioner / How To Say No / My Spouse In My Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.