Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother (1078 Views)

Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by kushme: 3:19am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by ahnie: 3:50am On Feb 09, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by ahnie: 3:51am On Feb 09, 2022
He who cannot control his gbola,should face the consequences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by jaeyking(m): 3:52am On Feb 09, 2022
Your brother no dey waste time to tell you to mind your biz

N you want us make we chook mouth for the matter undecided undecided undecided

Abeg make we mind our biz

1 Like

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by Ahmed0336(m): 3:57am On Feb 09, 2022
Oga, just let things work themselves out.
Experience they say is the best teacher.

Your elder bro seem to "LACK SENSE"

2 Likes

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by kushme: 4:14am On Feb 09, 2022
jaeyking:
Your brother no dey waste time to tell you to mind your biz

N you want us make we chook mouth for the matter undecided undecided undecided

Abeg make we mind our biz

Him no even know say I know. Na the female tell me na. Truthfully, I want to witness the drama minding my biz.

I just dey pity the lady. And she dey feel bad like this

Though, somewhere inside of me wishes to clean the mess for him
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by kushme: 4:17am On Feb 09, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Oga, just let things work themselves out.
Experience they say is the best teacher.

Your elder bro seem to "LACK SENSE"

Exactly my thinking. Na the lady I dey feel for like this..
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by cayorday89(m): 4:54am On Feb 09, 2022
The lady you are feeling for, is she a kid? What was she expecting after going on a journey of enjoyment without protection with a married man.

The person you should reserve your pity for is the incoming child and probably yourself, because when your brother fails to do what is right, it's you she will continually call to fend for the child since you both are in talking terms and she has respect for you. Watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by Ulunne777(f): 5:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Honestly sir it is not your business.pls face front and let your brother handle his troubles.

When they were shagging,they didn't invite you especially the single lady who knew he was very married and yet was opening her legs unprotected.
Stay away from issues wey no concern you.It will make you live long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by michlins(m): 5:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Why not allow your brother to handle his shit or you don't think he's man enough to take care of his private life?

1 Like

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by OAra: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2022
Is he adult enough to take his own decisions? The he's adult enough to face up to the consequences of said decisions.

Simple as.
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by mitchelle16(f): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2022
Just curious to know, if the girl abort the child without the consent of the man that impregnate her can the man sue her

1 Like

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by anthonyuncle(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2022
were you aware of their sexual escapades before she got pregnant?

what did you do then?

was the lady unaware of your brother's martial status before spreading her legs and grabbing his waist into pelvic region repeatedly?

she is now trying to play the victim.

to be honest, this movie go be funny but e fit no end well.

talk to your bro one on one,
then relate it to a reasonable matured person in your family
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by kushme: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2022
cayorday89:
The lady you are feeling for, is she a kid? What was she expecting after going on a journey of enjoyment without protection with a married man.

The person you should reserve your pity for is the incoming child and probably yourself, because when your brother fails to do what is right, it's you she will continually call to fend for the child since you both are in talking terms and she has respect for you. Watch and see.

So, people shouldn't feel for adults? You know how people behave, especially men when they want to get the pucci.. The lady na homily girl, no cock count like that. She no get experience like that.

His is now acting dumb after hitting the spot. At least let him stop running, he should face her, have a convo with her concerning the situation. I frankly don't give a damn.
Like I said, I still feel sorry for her cos I face reality and also live in the now.

As for the child, I will try to do the lil I can do and lock up. The lady na government worker, so she get salary.
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by bigcee(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2022
Unfortunately, you brother is an irresponsible person undecided

1 Like

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by cayorday89(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2022
kushme:

So, people shouldn't feel for adults? You know how people behave, especially men when they want to get the pucci.. The lady na homily girl, no cock count like that. She no get experience like that.

His is now acting dumb after hitting the spot. At least let him stop running, he should face her, have a convo with her concerning the situation. I frankly don't give a damn.
Like I said, I still feel sorry for her cos I face reality and also live in the now.

As for the child, I will try to do the lil I can do and lock up. The lady na government worker, so she get salary.
It does not mean we should not have feelings for adult in totality, I only addressed the single lady who is pregnant for your Bro, you said she is homily and inexperienced but I disagree that her inexperience should not have been to the point of having fun with a married man to the extent of going raw.

If it was a single man like herself it won't have been a silly thing as regards to what is obtained in our present life.
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by Foodqueen(f): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2022
You think the lady will agree with you to abort grin u don't know the ladies of nowadays.

If she had wanted abortion, she would av opt for it long ago.

It's going to be an unending drama.

One person will loose.....

2 Likes

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by kushme: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2022
anthonyuncle:
were you aware of their sexual escapades before she got pregnant?

Bro, she's a pretty female men around want. No, I was not aware and not surprised when she told me.

what did you do then?

Nothing.

was the lady unaware of your brother's martial status before spreading her legs and grabbing his waist into pelvic region repeatedly?

Hehehe, she knows he is married.

she is now trying to play the victim.

Well, don't you think he should at least talk to her in order to know what they should do about it?

to be honest, this movie go be funny but e fit no end well.

I dey tell you. Reason I called his action stupid, for playing mute..

talk to your bro one on one,
then relate it to a reasonable matured person in your family

I won't say anything to him, besides he doesn't want anybody all up in his biz. He's all about his wifey..

Him no think say I know the matter. The lady told me.
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by kushme: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2022
mitchelle16:
Just curious to know, if the girl abort the child without the consent of the man that impregnate her can the man sue her

Abeg, lawyers in the house answer this question..
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by kushme: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Foodqueen:
You think the lady will agree with you to abort grin u don't know the ladies of nowadays.

I told her the bold. She dey vex already. Say my bros act dumb for the matter. Wouldn't come around to talk the matter.

Him eyes don clear.
You're right, she is ready to keep it but his behavior is messing her mind up.
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by kushme: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
bigcee:
Unfortunately, you brother is an irresponsible person undecided

If you say this in front of him. His reply would be something like, do you know how my friends love and respect me? sad . They want to be with me all the time.

Funny enough, I doubt if any of those friends know wassup for now.
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by bigcee(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
kushme:

If you say this in front of him. His reply would be something like, do you know how my friends love and respect me? sad . They want to be with me all the time.

Funny enough, I doubt if any of those friends know wassup for now.
Sound like a Narcissist undecided
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by Spherical77(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
mitchelle16:
You can't sue someone who you ain't legally married to for terminating pregnancy. It's her body and not yours

2 Likes

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by naija4life247: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mind your business and enjoy the unfolding drama. You will enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by naija4life247: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
kushme:

Him no even know say I know. Na the female tell me na. Truthfully, I want to witness the drama minding my biz.

The lady is as worthless as your brother. In the coming drama, it's the Lady that will cry and shed blood. A lady who goes about sleeping with married men is nothing but a cheap worthless prostitute sleeping with male Oloshos.
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by naija4life247: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
bigcee:

Sound like a Narcissist undecided

Definitely he is. They all end up miserable

1 Like

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by kushme: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
naija4life247:

The lady is as worthless as your brother. In the coming drama, it's the Lady that will cry and shed blood. A lady who goes about sleeping with married men is nothing but a cheap worthless prostitute sleeping with male Oloshos.

Ah bros, abeg easy. Anyway, drama dey for front sha..
Sometimes, pleasure no dey let people see the drama ahead..

1 Like

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Smh
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
kushme:
Now, she is asking me for a way forward.

Left to me, If you ask me my church mind, I go like to watch the triangular drama later cos my bro no dey waste time to tell you to mind your biz over something him dey do whether right or wrong.. Especially, when one or two bottles of beer don enter him system

I believe what ever suggestions I come up with she will consider it. Whether abortion or born the child. Cos the lady has lil respect for me.

Make una chook mouth for the matter...
Why is she asking you for a way forward though? Was there a three-some involved or something? undecided

Anyways, there really isn't anything you can do about the matter since your brother is solely responsible for dragging his marriage into the mud. All you can do is let the woman know that you are aware of her condition and that's thar. Your brother is the one to resolve the problem he created for himself. undecided

If the woman no dey nairaland, ask her to create an account and log on to see wetin we dey talk abeg. undecided

My advice to her is that she start now looking gathering information on how to ensure the father of child is held accountable for his share of childcare and support so that child is taken care of even if your brother continues acting all nonchalant and what not. She should also help teach her findings to other women in similar condition as her. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
kushme:

Her pity should be reserved for the unborn child whose future she has to make sure does not end up in the latrine because of your brother's attitude. undecided
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by kushme: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why is she asking you for a way forward though? Was there a three-some involved or something? undecided

Anyways, there really isn't anything you can do about the matter since your brother is solely responsible for dragging his marriage into the mud. All you can do is let the woman know that you are aware of her condition and that's thar. Your brother is the one to resolve the problem he created for himself. undecided

If the woman no dey nairaland, ask her to create an account and log on to see wetin we dey talk abeg. undecided

My advice to her is that she start now looking gathering information on how to ensure the father of child is held accountable for his share of childcare and support so that child is taken care of even if your brother continues acting all nonchalant and what not. She should also help teach her findings to other women in similar condition as her. :- \

grin three-some... You no serious.

The bold make sense.
Re: Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother by kushme: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Foodqueen:

I called her today and told her this your words. I heard her giggled. Then suddenly her voice changed and she asked me if she chooses to abort it will I follow her to the place cos this will be her first..
Damn, I feel confused right now. If my bro later finds out, I wonder what would be the outcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Does It Takes To Have Sex After Delivery / Lesson to Learn On Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Death / Who Has The Higher Authority Over My Wife, Me Or Her Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.