Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor (52670 Views)

Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by 9jaBloke: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
Her crying face be like portable normal face
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
See as she resemble man...and she take style resemble Destiny Etiko

She get luck say dem no naked her
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by treatise: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fashionista01:
Why is she shedding crocodile tears?

Because she was caught. What if they did not catch her?

Will she be crying?

You want to live large but you do not want to soil your hands to do so.

You want to follow shortcut which is not the best.

" she wanna chill with the big girls "

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by respectfully: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
It's well
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Advancedman(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
The Future Is Trying To Overthrow Derico, Anini and Oyenusi From Their Respective Seat's o angry

If na man now dey go don naked am, machete am, put tire for him neck petrol go don comot from nowhere .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by 99thEnemy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
This girl can make a good brick layer but she chose to steal cry

She looks Strooooooong... very strong. (she should put it to use) grin grin grin
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Natically: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Get High definition Movies in;
*64gb flash - cartoon single and series for kids.
*500gb External hard drive - Action 2021 movies, Comedy, Korean,Drama, Cartoon.
*1tb External hard drive- Action Movies,Anime, Cartoon series, Comedy,Drama, Korean, Sci-fi,Horror.
You can as well request for old Movies
But can be sent to any location.
Call: ∅.8.l.5.3.7.8.3.l.∅.6
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by tiswell(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
olorunthobby:
Wetin Fit Make Her Steal Wrappers If Not Hunger..? Poor Girl, I dont blame her. I blame Nigeria as a whole who makes it tightly hard for the poor masses to survive by allowing wicked leaders govern us for selfish interest. You can tag all you want! Idc.. She stole wrappers not children or ritual killing.

The Bible Says..People do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy his hunger when he is starving.
hypocritical double-standard f e m I n I s t sad
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Emperor5(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Who snap her when she was climbing the fence, it looks more like staged
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Cantonese: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
olorunthobby:
Wetin Fit Make Her Steal Wrappers If Not Hunger..? Poor Girl, I dont blame her. I blame Nigeria as a whole who makes it tightly hard for the poor masses to survive by allowing wicked leaders govern us for selfish interest. You can tag all you want! Idc.. She stole wrappers not children or ritual killing.

The Bible Says..People do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy his hunger when he is starving.

What a shame that youths like you see stealing as a good way to live. Do not give yourself away as a thief.

Meanwhile read Proverbs 6: 30 - 31 without the eyes of a thief:
“People do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy his hunger when he is starving. Yet if he is caught, he must pay sevenfold though it costs him all the wealth of his house. ... But verse 31 notes that this hungry thief will still have to pay for what he did sevenfold”.
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by SheCeo(f): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/slay-queen-mnena-iornumbe-caught-after-stealing-valuables-in-benue-photos/
Please ya'll should stop the tag "Slay Queen"
This is abuse of that tag
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Elidrisy20: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Wicked ppl why shaving her head with razor? Na her Toto Beard beard una supposed shaved
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Stealing is becoming incessant.Only God can help us.
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by victorazy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tracka:
So this gender is competing with men on everything now

You no see her muscles?
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Aaae: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Really
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Salihusaliheen(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
She resemble an actress
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by ilynn543: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
See below
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Iceberg3: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fashionista01:
Why is she shedding crocodile tears?

Because she was caught. What if they did not catch her?

Will she be crying?

You want to live large but you do not want to soil your hands to do so.

You want to follow shortcut which is not the best.

Pity her nahhh....she definitely is crying over her unfortunate state of life....she's guilty but this kinda tiff deserve some pity, something must be pushing her
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Looks like Destiny Etiko.
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Fashionista01(f): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Iceberg3:

Pity her nahhh....she definitely is crying over her unfortunate state of life....she's guilty but this kinda tiff deserve some pity, something must be pushing her
There is always good and bad spirit in any thing that we do. The good spirit is always there to tell you that what you are about to do is wrong and the bad spirit will tell you, go now and do it now nobody is looking at you. She followed her mind to do what she did. I have no atom of pity her. She deserved whatever they do to her. Why because she is not contented with the little she has.
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by daddymummy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Men have started having sense.

I was thinking that so many men would come here and be writing on how they would have loved to have sex with the female thief.

That's why sometimes I don't like going through comments on issues like this because I would end up in sadness because men would just be disgracing themselves and the male gender.

Imagine a thief being caught and the only thing that enters a man's mind is how it would be like having sex with her.

Such a shame of a gender.

And the surprising thing is that if you don't reason like them, they would gang up against you and said you are not a real man.

They would eat shit and turn around to condemn you for not eating it with them.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by bablon20(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Na only the head on her head they shaved?
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by shawante(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:
This 'slay queen' tag can be so misused ehn lipsrsealed

Look at how strong she looks. She nor fit go look for work?

See the diagrace she's brought upon herself and folks now.

It's well o.
Most people who steal nowadays are employed o..

Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Opak001(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Who snap her when she dey on the ladder na part of the plan.
Werey dey stage scam
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by gentleguy1975: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:
This 'slay queen' tag can be so misused ehn lipsrsealed

Look at how strong she looks. She nor fit go look for work?

See the diagrace she's brought upon herself and folks now.

It's well o. Some ladies are very hard working though, I met a lady who came to a security company to apply for a security guard work!

Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by AvalonSpace(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
See the kind house she dey steal from.
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by ihedioramma: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
This one no be ordinary �
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Badguy77(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
All this tiv people self...Na the lapper wan make u lich now? grin
Re: Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor by Omodua(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/slay-queen-mnena-iornumbe-caught-after-stealing-valuables-in-benue-photos/
Why debasing her this way. Why not hand her over to Police. This is barbaric and inhuman. Police should fish out the culprits and deal with them. We are civilized people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Official Chases Traffic Violator "James Bond" Style In Ibadan (Photos) / Mary Mijebo: Lesbian Tiktoker Enjoyment Don 75 Shot Dead By Yahoo Boys In Delta / Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.